years [Theme] Page 4

Not for me, love.
Quote Explanation: 2nd series. "Song of Love" - performed by Svetlana Tarasova and Dmitry Kharatyan. Lyrics - Yuri Ryashentsev.
Not for me, love.
№ 440659   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2022 / 19:15
To be honest, I've been sad lately. I have a renovation going on in my apartment, for years, in my opinion, it has been going on. But this is my first repair in my life and, of course, I treated him like a young girl for my first time, for my first sex. I thought it would be very beautiful, very fast, with a loved one and not hurt. Almost a year has passed and I'm already standing in the doorway like a burnt shabolda with a red Marlboro: Come on
Release Date: 10.04.2022
№ 440303   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:27
I draw with ordinary colored crayons, after which I cover the painted picture with a special varnish. Such paintings are not at all durable, but this is the beauty of having time to enjoy the illusion while it has not yet been erased. By the way, all these years I hate janitors and drivers of sprinklers. These people do not understand anything in art.
№ 440059   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:49
Years of painful annoyance.
№ 439450   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:51
Years bend the poet, but he is not arched.
№ 439253   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:15
At your age, I unscrewed the head of more than one such.
Quote Explanation: Zabuza reminisces about the past and his years in schools where a dangerous exam took place.
At your age, I unscrewed the head of more than one such.
№ 439073   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:28
Then my heart skipped a beat - so sharp, painful, unbearable - and my eyes filled with tears, which I skillfully hid in the rain. It was the one great skill in my arsenal that never let me down. Not with scrupulous conversations with my mother, not with a broken heart, not now. The cold wall of the father for all these long years trembled once again, just once, letting into his heart not only his mother, but now Eida.
№ 438493   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:04
Leave! You will never be as comfortable and calm in Russia as it was during your (or your parents') formative years. In business, in art, in society. in the social hierarchy. <...> People who in the recent past could easily be called anchovies, cattle, cattle will begin to respond - both in word and deed. Sometimes it can even hurt. Air (sometimes pretty poisoned), which you successfully sold, calling it creative, will no longer be bought. <...> Everything can turn out even "worse" - you can be forced to answer for the words. Just imagine: they wrote something in their cozy blog at night... <...> It was fun and scary. And in the morning they came to you. And all in an adult way. Under protocol. Leave! Save yourself. Believe me, you are a rare, almost unique population that managed to live absolutely happily, comfortably and without problems for several decades in a country where everything was unbearable - from the weather and the landscape outside the window to the people, faith and traditions.
Quote Explanation: RT in Russian. What kind of people are we losing? September 18, 2017.
№ 438075   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2022 / 15:03
ghost of Camelot.
№ 437294   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2022 / 04:33
In a dream, what takes years in life fits in a second.
№ 436946   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 07:54
Have you noticed how easy it is to overlook the familiar around you? You stop seeing a pile of shoes at the front door if it's always piled up there. The eye no longer clings to clothes piled on a sports simulator. These are everyday examples of how clutter becomes the “norm” for us. If you grow up in a home where toxic behavior is practiced - derogatory remarks, silent treatment, ridicule, because of which you feel like a nonentity - then you get so used to it that your consciousness stops noticing it. The habit continues into adulthood.
№ 436775   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 19:42
We are against war. We ask, appeal and demand to stop hostilities in Ukraine. There is nothing more valuable than human life. For fifteen years, our foundation has been living under this motto and saving children. During this time we have helped seventy thousand patients. Each saved child is months and years of work for adults: parents, doctors, fund employees and volunteers. It pains us to realize that in a brotherly country, children and adults can die just like that - not from a long illness, but from a bullet or a fragment of a rocket explosion. Stop, stop the war.
№ 436519   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:54
In recent years, I worked in Ukraine and got to know its inhabitants - proud and strong. I am in complete solidarity with them on this incredible day. The attack of Ukraine is an attack of all of us, an attack of humanity. She must stop.
Quote Explanation: a hrefu003dhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CaX9xC6AlzP/ relu003dnofollowhttps://www.instagram.com/tv/CaX9xC6AlzP//a
№ 436516   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 06:45
But how stupid, petty, insignificant, and at her age, having two children, so dependent on someone else's opinion, it's time to have your own principles.
№ 436443   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 03:06
The ocean is always changing, and you react to its changes in order to stay afloat - you have to react to it for the rest of the years. You cannot "freeze" and "settle" the ocean, because even glaciers are changeable. Even the most frozen water - it still moves. She is still changing.
№ 436291   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 19:21