years [Theme] Page 3

... I drank a lot. Every day. One. And I thought it was pretty damn cool. A lot of what I sing about in Born to Die is about those devastating years for me. (...) When I write about some things that I have lost, I immediately get the feeling that I am writing about alcohol, because it was the first true love in my life. I realized that this was a problem when I realized that it fascinated me more than any other activity. And I thought: I
№ 445489   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2022 / 07:27
Man will be resurrected: God has no dead!
№ 445102   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2022 / 01:00
A woman's life seems to be planned out, lived in advance, and only a piece remains after fifty, when the husband leaves or dies, and it will be possible not to feed or wash, but simply to live, looking for: what do I want? How to spend the remaining years? And it is very strange when the meaning is outside. You always have to be for someone, but not for yourself. You must give yourself to others, dissolve in them, if you are really good.
№ 445027   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2022 / 13:30
And a fraction of rain on the cold glass!
Quote Explanation: Spring 1955, Saratov.
№ 444739   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2022 / 13:30
Years are filled with sand, like a river delta... People swallow grains of sand for decades, one after another, and then they suddenly realize: at the bottom of the soul, a sediment heavy as lead forms: laziness and melancholy...
№ 444713   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2022 / 08:42
Take care of time, hours are running out, days are fading away like cigarette smoke... the years flash by like a bad movie, and one day your daughters look like the movie stars you never liked.
№ 444707   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2022 / 08:24
fatal as the layers of the earth.
Quote Explanation: December 31, 2004
№ 444442   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 05:33
An ingenious invention in the form of military awards. This ancient trick allows any power to make a very profitable exchange. A person gives the regime hearing, sight, years or limbs, and in return receives ... a shiny plaque. As a rule, the victim of such fraud is very glad that he was fooled, and is proud of the symbol of his stupidity.
№ 444154   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2022 / 19:36
Because of the addiction of small states to independence on the one hand and the desire of kings to constantly expand their possessions - on the other, many years passed in a frequent change of war and peace, joys and sorrows - this is how the stories of the times of King Arthur tell us about it.
№ 443520   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 15:45
He was such a scoundrel that all these years I asked myself: Julia, where were your eyes? Let's say, Julia, you have poor eyesight! But you could, Julia, be guided by the smell, as all reasonable women do, even if they are blinded by love.
№ 442071   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2022 / 18:18
- Why? Nobody is safe. I never asked for this. Those were the best years of my life. And they are mine. Tomorrow may not come, but I insist on my past. I have a right to it. It's mine.
№ 441891   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2022 / 01:30
Everyone has a nervous system. When she needs treatment, you go to a neurologist. This is no different, say, from the treatment of hemorrhoids. The nerves are connected to the brain, and the brain is just an extension of the nervous system. And although in recent years we have not made much progress in studying it, very soon doctors will learn to treat it too - just like hemorrhoids.
№ 441615   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2022 / 03:12
It took me years to understand a simple truth: life doesn't get easier just because it gets more glamorous.
№ 441386   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 02:06
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33