management [Theme] Page 1

On the same days when Biden was secretly going to be transported in a sealed wagon to Kyiv, the Congressional Budget Office came forward. And this is a desk, this is an agency within the legislative branch of government, which tries not to write “horror stories”! Two conclusions. One of them concerns the 23rd year, and the other - the 32nd. In the 23rd year, inflation will not decrease and will become constant for the United States for decades, and in the 32nd year, which means that at least all categories of citizens falling under the American social security will not receive at least ... their content. And moreover, it will decrease starting from the 23rd year. And this will affect all recipients of social benefits. Worse, the pure interest expense of maintaining the US debt in 1932 will exceed national defense spending. They will come out for a trillion dollars, despite the fact that the budget is 4.8 .... This is very important for us to understand too ... We need to understand, for everyone who still clings to this system - the United States Congressional Budget Office indicated that the service life dollar world system expires in the 32nd year. All! And it cannot be extended.
Release Date: 22.02.2023
№ 450740   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:01
Probably not, but I'll say it anyway. It's all about crowd control. In an emergency, no one wants 300 people running hysterically down the aisle. The same goes for oxygen masks. They pump you with pure oxygen. When you take a breath, you feel euphoria. Would you rather spend the last moments of your life in horror or with the feeling that now you will reach out and touch God?
№ 450297   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:31
When he, not knowing what the tactics of the army, is guided by the same principles in appointing the general as in the state; then the commanders of the army are confused.
№ 449564   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 11:36
Outcome: Instead of becoming the captain of our own ship called "Life", for some reason we choose the role of a sailor on someone else's ship. And then we are surprised that the dream disappeared beyond the horizon from unfulfilled hopes, we will leave behind only waves of regrets ...
№ 449209   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2023 / 12:27
To stop a person, you need to press hard on him. However, at the same time, one himself must remain out of visible connection with the factors and circumstances directly related to this pressure. Only then can the pressure be controlled.
№ 446967   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 00:30
The police department was a magnificent chamber of curiosities of predatory bureaucrats who believed that only the full use of prison and the gallows could defend the existence of intricate paragraphs.
№ 445209   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2022 / 09:54
Bureaukarticheskoe management exercises power over people through knowledge - technically and practically. If they are kept secret, then the superiority only grows.
Quote Explanation: Quoting the 2nd quote by Max Weber
Bureaukarticheskoe management exercises power over people...
№ 445152   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2022 / 03:30
We are coming, we are carrying fate.
№ 441584   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2022 / 14:21
You, in general, remember - there is no monarchy in the sublunar world. There are two forms of power - tyranny and anarchy. And in the West now there is one perversion. The foundation of their democracy is the belief that a herd of donkeys can be smarter than a single drover. Their very democracy is the belief that a herd of donkeys can be controlled by several drivers, but in reality everything is one hypocrisy, because one herd has one driver, otherwise, you yourself understand - confusion. Another thing is when donkeys finally become people, but before that even the great-grandchildren of our descendants will not live.
№ 441519   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 23:18
It is important to learn how to suppress negative emotions, but to manage them, to control and make a choice in favor of rejecting them even at the stage of their occurrence. In our country, alas, it is usually accepted in a different way: allow yourself to be offended and angry, let resentment and anger grow - and then start fighting or suppressing them: both require enormous energy costs and are completely unconstructive.
№ 440863   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2022 / 03:15
In addition to reading on Buddhist philosophy, I get acquainted with the translation (from English) of the manuscript of a Japanese officer who translated from the original a book of strategy by the Chinese greatest military thinker Sun (Sun Tzu) of the 6th century AD. Song, or Bu, is completely unknown in the West, but he is the founder of the doctrine of war in the East. […] One of the books (or rather, chapters) of Suna speaks of winning and winning the war without military operations, without battles. Let me quote a few words from this book: “The highest art of war lies in subjugating the will of the enemy without fighting; the most skillful commander will force the enemy to surrender without a fight; he captures his fortresses, but does not besiege them; he creates confusion and instills distrust in the enemy army; it causes interference in the administration of the enemy army by rulers and civil authorities; it creates political combinations among neighboring states; he makes the enemy army dangerous for his state; and finally, he destroys the enemy army, depriving it of the ability to resist, and with its untouched army captures the enemy's possessions. I don't know if Wilhelm and Hindenburg studied Sun, but since the "Great Russian Revolution" we have been experiencing the application of Sun's ideas in practice, this is the essence of our revolution.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timireva. January 3, 1918 / December 21, 1917; Japan.
№ 439325   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
The existence of our government and laws, obviously, is due to the great imperfection of our reason, and therefore of virtue; for to control a rational being, one mind is enough.
№ 434163   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2022 / 08:36
Your target is your master. Just try to see how the goals become your masters. And it is these owners who order us to go to them and not listen to ourselves. At that moment, when inside there is a substitution of the word "want" for the word "must", the goal begins to control a person's life.
№ 430937   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:06
“I’m not missing anything,” the Doctor replied. - Okay, I don’t miss such things. Birthdays - yes, I'm terrible. Socks! I always lose my socks. There are never too many socks. If you ever think about what to get me for Christmas, socks is what I would suggest. Remote bomb activation controls are different. If they are here, I find them.
№ 429729   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2021 / 17:36