the opposition [Theme] Page 1

The West's struggle with Russia is already irrational. But why is it interesting for us? of course, we saw many problems in our Soviet past. We see a lot of problems in our current state. Of course, we are aware of our national shortcomings.
The ongoing struggle with Russia has been going on for 100 years. Civil war... Participation in intervention, foreign influence in the white movement. As a result of the civil war, the country was destroyed to the ground. Maybe someone thinks that before 1941 we had an easy life? No. The war was constantly going on. 1941-45 - there is nothing to say about it. The war was wought on the territory of the USSR. Half the country was destroyed to the ground. Then I had to rebuild the country. Nay. In 1946, the Cold War began. And it started from the West. And it still lasts. Huge resources are spent on confrontation. How many problems could have been solved if not for this war. Roads, cities would be built...
№ 422596   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:21
Chess would be impoverished if defensive skill was thrown away. A real work of art in chess is created only when a real defense is opposed to an attack.
№ 420659   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 16:39
What makes people's irreconcilable enemies are not the difference of ideas, the difference of nationalities, or belonging to warring classes or countries.
The enemies of people make pride and disadvantage.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series «Vaccine from Idiocracy»
№ 414325   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2021 / 12:39
About Biden's speech. He said nothing about Russia. He didn't say anything. But due to my suspicion, I associate events that are very close: the inauguration of Biden, the law against the Russian language in Ukraine, which, in my opinion, Zelensky does not need for the internal political situation, the hasty arrival of a Berlin patient, with a video that was incomprehensible when it was made. I see the connection between these events. Nobody is interested in a nuclear war, but I have a feeling that Russia will be seriously trying to destroy. And we are talking about destruction, not containment. And the most important thing. What an interesting thing. Terrible confrontation in America between Trump and Biden, between Republicans and Democrats, but amazing unity on anti-Russian politics. And Margarita Simonyan said correctly. It's not presidents who run America. There is a certain force behind them - the American banking system.
Release Date: 21.01.2021
№ 411892   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 09:54
- If you are a tiger, then I am a wolf. And in the battle of the wolf and the tiger, it is not yet known who will emerge victorious.
№ 410992   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 03:09
There is a version. This was recorded in an official document. We have been declared who we are, from their point of view, a revisionist power. We are auditing the historical process. Indeed, in the 90s an unprecedented event in world history happened. The Western world has finally defeated Russia. This was the first time they had such a joy. After that, Russia had to, licking its wounds, crawl into the bushes and there ... And turn into a dozen little bears. Which are convenient to eat. But in the 2000s, it began to become clear that we refused to die, to divide into a dozen cubs, and moreover, we are going to live on. And ensure your safety. So this is revisionism! Russia wants to revise the historical process. It is unacceptable! Therefore, they will care about us until everything is finally clarified. Here's the version.
Release Date: 24.11.2020
№ 407441   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2020 / 20:00
Life is an eternal confrontation of vices and virtues!
№ 406365   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 00:36
- Do you know who I think you are?
- Who do you think I am? No, I don't know.
- I think you're a pathetic loser.
- And I'm a disgusting winner of you.
№ 404628   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 17:00
- It says. The tree speaks.
- Tree?! I'm not a tree. I'm an ent.
- Guardian of the Forest! Shepherd of trees!
- Don't talk to him, Merry, then we won't get distracted.
- Tree calls me.
- And whose side are you on?
- On the side? I'm not on anyone's side... because there's no one on my side, little Orc. No one else cares about the forest.
№ 403019   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 00:03
Recognizing this fact will help mom survive. Confrontation is inevitable.
№ 402593   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2020 / 22:42
We readily oppose the state, whether totalitarian or not, the common man, insignificance, or the rascal. Forgetting that the state mainly consists of ordinary people, each of them has its own life, its own history, and the chain of coincidences leads to the fact that some hold the rifle or writing paper, and others in accordance with written paper - are under the barrel of this rifle. Development is very rarely depends on selection and innate tendencies. Not always victims, doomed to death, good, and butchers, who kill and torture, evil. To think so is naive enough to face the bureaucracy, even in an organization like the Red Cross.
№ 402153   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 07:30
"Educating people and convey to them to not only view, but an objective reality - we get totally incomprehensible to us society, aimed at confrontation with each other, and harmony is the unity of purpose, but if society has no purpose, then it categorically does not exist."
№ 400967   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 10:33
- How do you feel about the principle of non-resistance to evil by violence, Holmes?
- A fundamentally bad: I lose my job, and the criminals fear, Watson.
№ 389616   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 13:09
- .. mother! So I cursed You?
- went out.
- You have not answered me?
(mother with all his strength breaks a crutch aquarium, Ivan turns and walks away)
- Fedor! Horses Ivan not come on! If removed, how knows..!!! (after a pause) All in me. Not what Grisha. Who will leave a legacy.
№ 386611   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 21:01
- I am afraid, you will not be able to reverse their fate.
- You can't. But it will definitely twist some.
№ 386288   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2020 / 14:06