trauma [Theme] Page 2

In the hurricane fire of the “steel storm” (E. Jünger), an accidental death occurred, calculated probabilistically as a result of dividing the number of projectiles fired per unit area - the statistical and fatalistic attitude of a soldier to a series of sleep that either bypasses him or turns into inanimate matter. In the dynamism, vitalism and intoxication of movement that were characteristic of Weimar culture, the trauma of 1915-1916 continues to be felt invisibly and omnipresent: fear of the sucking mud; fear that the attack will drown in a flooded ditch; shock from the sudden loss of the ability to move; the fatalistic feeling that you could be killed out of nowhere by a projectile that flew in.
№ 410013   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 23:12
From a girl who couldn't talk about trauma, I turned into a woman who talks about healing.
№ 409877   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 19:15
Many humiliate alcoholics and drug addicts. But there is one "but" - no one has ever asked the questions "Why did they become so?", "What caused the unwakened drunkenness?". And here everything is simple: most often these people have a deep trauma. Such people scream at night in a dream, and then get tired of having nightmares. Hiding behind a drunken mist is like cowardice. But sometimes this is the only way out for a person. During the day, thoughts about all this can be tolerated, they interfere with work, household chores. But at night, when you lie alone in an empty bed, the night destroys you.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408306   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:28
- You have a misunderstanding of words - trauma and injury.
№ 406474   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2020 / 19:48
Trauma amputates the arm, death amputates the body.
№ 403608   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2020 / 18:09
The Creator of asepsis, Hungarian obstetrician Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis was, was raised by colleagues for a laugh, and then recognized as mentally ill in the belief that doctors must disinfect their hands and instruments before surgery. During his lifetime Vincent van Gogh was not sold any of his paintings, and hospitals for the insane he, too, failed to avoid.
It's a dead end road - look for recognition. Even if you do not reach extremes, as in the case of Semmelweis was, there is another, very real risk. If you motivate yourself by the expectation of public recognition, you are dependent on others ' evaluations and in some point can no longer do what is considered really important. This happened with many, and believe me, it is a heavy psychological trauma.
№ 401144   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:24
We met by chance here with you
Lost in your eyes
How fortunate that the garbage evil
Together we put in a paddy wagon
Because kidneys hurt
Because the nose is now broken
And for the fact that I met you
Thank you evil garbage

Stockholmsarenan цитатыоптимизмвстречаполициятравма
Quote Explanation: The author's optimism from wrestling with the system. Although a person may be beaten, but the gain clearly outweighs the loss.
№ 398109   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 16:45
It's been a few months and you said you physically Roger is, he is also war neurosis? It's probably mental, psychological, it the floor sinks in silence. And his eyes that same look a thousand yards. I'm afraid he lost himself.
No matter how far he had gone. Most importantly believe that you will find it.
№ 394011   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 07:45
To show someone their injuries - all the same what to remove before man clothes: as before you will not be.
№ 389808   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:27
- My childhood was a turtle. I wanted to groom her as a ninja turtle, but nothing happened and now my childhood trauma.
- What she didn't want to do?
- To grow.
№ 385462   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 07:46
Childhood ...some things get stuck in the soul, like a splinter, and then, when they grow up, they can not pull out no matter how we try. Silly, of course, but nothing can be done.
№ 384273   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2019 / 13:37
I don't need to mess around with you like a child? Again to hide the ropes and guns? I went through it, too! I think I was enough? I think I got a little!? The war is long over - close the gate, like I did!
- How are you? But I'm not you! Know all about it - I'm not you!
Quote Explanation: Arthur tried to commit suicide.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 377620   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 22:52
Cooking does not tolerate distractions. If you join this arena without proper respect will certainly get injured.
№ 376908   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2019 / 13:45
- With each new meeting with one of you, I understand that David Elster did actually. This is amazing.
What did he do?
- He did not create anything new. Didn't even try. He displayed a humanity in your form. And did it accurately. You're absolutely human.
- You're wrong. You have no idea what it's like to be me.
- Whether you are a man, your status would be the name, diagnosis, medication. Our hospitals and prisons are full of violent, injured people, like you, born others, and unfortunately, that still lived a shitty life. Scarring you. People would have reacted as well. Everything you feel is very human, Esther. You are proof of the success of David Elster.
Quote Explanation: Ester - robot-synthetics.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 363071   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 09:16
Injury. It is an unforgettable thing. It creates a you and can control. It can tear you to the ground. And it can make it very strong. Yes. It's a funny thing.
№ 362535   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 19:12