debt [Theme] Page 4

- Understand. Then my humble role is to keep moisturizing your tired tea.
№ 439002   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:17
Duty is something that no one but you will do at this moment.
№ 437378   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2022 / 18:42
Most often they forget their duty and their umbrella.
№ 437376   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2022 / 17:42
Meet Sasha. And this is my wife, Sofya Egorovna. Civic duty, procreation. We multiply, we multiply...
Meet Sasha. And this is my wife, Sofya Egorovna. Civic...
№ 437334   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2022 / 18:45
In the future, as now, I will fulfill my class duty and fight mercilessly against overt and covert fascism.
№ 437169   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:15
In general, the most nasty people are people who are not able to feel gratitude. Unable to realize and accept this eternal duty to the person who gave you good, to accept it joyfully, unshakably and naturally, as a religion. It is ungrateful people who easily, without torment and sleepless nights, with full consciousness of their rightness, become traitors. Because ingratitude is the germ of betrayal. These are the meanest, slimiest, selflessly cynical and dangerous people. They must be avoided. What can we say about the states.
Quote Explanation: Recording in the Telegram channel (22.02.2022).
№ 435993   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2022 / 18:12
Moral duty is not self-coercion, but a free conscious choice.
№ 435829   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2022 / 17:27
I served the Nine all my days, checking my life with the cycle of heaven. The whole sky is in the sparks of innumerable stars. They all burn, and all sparkle, and each is a sign. I know the stars well. Tell me... which one marked your birth?
№ 435251   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:35
If the long history of our island is still destined to end, then it is our duty to prevent this from happening until each of us drowns in our own blood, lying on our native land.
Quote Explanation: At the end of May 1940, just a few days after his appointment as head of government, Winston Churchill invited several leading British politicians here. Among them were former Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, who resigned after Hitler flagrantly violated the terms of the "Munich Pact", and the influential Foreign Minister Lord Halifax, as well as leaders of Labor and Liberals. Churchill wanted to hear from them whether Britain should get involved in a serious armed conflict with Germany or go to humiliating peace negotiations.
№ 434708   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:03
Bogdan once read that love, if it exists, lasts only five years, and then comes respect and duty. If children appear by that time, then the responsibility that holds many family ties together. He also noticed that you can get used to everything and take it for granted. For example, the fact that his wife is a stunning beauty no longer finds such delight in him as before ...
№ 434636   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:34
It is the duty of everyone who achieves greatness to leave milestones on the path of his ascent that will help others become great.
№ 434464   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:41
You see, each of us must do our own inner work. This is our highest duty. To study and know yourself as true, real, to explore everything that is human in you - this is the main goal in life. Knowing ourselves as best as possible in order to be as big as possible for the world is our main journey. You know, true success in life is an inner work.
№ 433955   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2022 / 18:39
The duty of a person is a Christian and a citizen, and, mainly, our law: give to the one who asks from you, to the one who wants to borrow from you, give and don’t demand back, open shoes, feed the hungry, thirsty for water, look after the orphan, protect the widow and the orphan, who wants take your outer clothing away from you, give the lower one to the one striking the right one, turn the left cheek also, love your neighbor as yourself, who wants to be rich, give it away and do not ask who you are giving, do good deeds and wake up the sons of light, you will find a higher one joy and happiness ...
№ 433901   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2022 / 12:48