lesson [Theme] Page 5

IN THE FIRE AND IN THE COLD
It's not just that we temper the soul in the struggle of life -
In times of adversity, in the fire and in the cold of great upheaval.
Therefore, do not be desponded when you are unlucky.
In battle this time, even from heavy defeats.
Perhaps learn a lesson! Blessed is all in fate,
Everything is intended for new, more future achievements -
When, the circles of all the upcoming tests are completed,
In the end, your soul will find the hardening of steel.
№ 423197   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:25
Who have we become?
Who were we?
What are we worth?
Who should they?
Tell me honestly, covered in dust
Your youthful dreams?
Is the air breathing?
Is the sky blue?
Does the heart want more miracles?
Time is the best academy -
Taught not to wait, but to do.
№ 422816   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:42
The cops were our rivals, now they are our enemies.
Quote Explanation: Introductory video to chapter 3 of the racing career.
№ 421528   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 23:54
It is not enough for a person to be full; it is necessary that he had a mind and a heart. I will try to remember this well, so that this lesson will not be wasted either for me or for my people. Only learning ennobles a person and makes him kind and merciful.
№ 420652   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 12:54
- Did you come tell us about spiders?
"She [Katarina Sforza] is in cahoots against us.
- With whom?
- With all the noble families of Rome.
- So, it's time to act: to tear these silk threads from the source, from the great arachne. And teach her a lesson in scary, elegant revenge.
- Revenge can be elegant?
- Yes. And eloquent.
№ 420584   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 11:12
- Wanting is not harmful, son, but there is more shit in life than wishes come true.
- Wanting is not harmful, son, but there is more shit in...
№ 420140   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 16:48
There is no such thing as a useless experience. From each case you need to take a lesson for yourself.
№ 419334   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 09:48
Believe in ideas, not circumstances – this is a lesson history teaches to the wise.
№ 419043   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2021 / 18:33
In 1989, as a graduate student, I went to an American school. I was asked to teach a lesson there. I was surprised when they sat there, feet on the table, and burst the pizza. I am a graduate of the Soviet school. For me, this was unthinkable in class. Then my friend professor explained to me for a long time that I did not understand the spirit of freedom and democracy.
Release Date: 11.05.2021
№ 418942   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 14:00
If teachers educate their many students, teaching them all the same lesson and demanding the same behavior from them, although their abilities are not at all the same, then it is not surprising that among the huge crowd of children there will be only two or three children who benefit from similar teaching.
№ 418905   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 09:06
Any Meditation does not change the situation. It changes you.
It is necessary for your outlook on life to change. Then it does not matter whether it may be a good situation or a bad situation, you will already see it differently.
Because every situation is just a lesson, a study. And only your view of these situations paints them in "good" or "bad". It's neither good nor bad. Every situation is just a chance to learn something, to learn something, to learn something. Some situations you like, some don't.
Meditation gives you so much energy, juiciness and ecstasy, you have such a great mood that no situation is important. Some new level of clarity quality is emerging...
And nothing can affect you. That's the goal.
№ 417600   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:09
It looks like you still carry your old enemies in you, just like this metal poison. Didn't you think that you can learn something from them? ... Listen. What Amon wanted was equality for everyone. Unalak - he brought back the spirits. And Zahir believed in freedom. The trouble is that they have completely lost their balance and are too carried away by ideology.
№ 416502   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:33
There's little fun in defeats, they always burn, but that's the monstrous business. You can't beat everyone, and it's very important to understand that losing is as much a part of sport and life as winning. Never forget that the Lord always directs you to where you need to be in that moment. You can't dwell on what you could have done better, but you can learn a lesson, improve, and come back more prepared next time.
№ 416116   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 01:21
It is not always possible to know who to trust and who to trust. Who is happiness sent from life, and who is a painful lesson ...
№ 415393   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 18:09
The third lesson of the collapse of the Soviet Union is that after what happened to the Soviet Union, it was necessary once and for all to get rid of the beautiful-hearted, Manilov attitude towards world politics, and our place in this world politics. When the Soviet Union collapsed, many thought that the main reasons were within. But - there were global stakeholders who played to the collapse of our empire. Yes, we have proposed peaceful coexistence. But in the West there was an elite, and they did not hide it, which considered peaceful coexistence as an instrument for the future collapse of the Soviet Union, nullifying it as a nuclear power, as the second most powerful economic power. I was told this bluntly: peaceful coexistence is our instrument of your demise.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415238   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:42