good [Theme] Page 2

Any discrimination can be justified by someone's good.
№ 452774   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2023 / 14:21
moreover, he is more interested in his happiness than anyone else, even more than himself. so I will only do what will benefit him. and if for this it is necessary not to interfere, I will not. and even more, if this person is better with another, I will not only give in, I will even push him to another.
№ 452569   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2023 / 23:39
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny that is sincerely exercised for the benefit of its victims is perhaps the most cruel. It is better to live under the rule of robber barons than under the rule of all-powerful moral people. The cruelty of a robber baron can sometimes doze off, his greed can at some point be quenched; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their conscience. They may be more likely to go to heaven, but at the same time they are more likely to create hell on earth. This very kindness is unbearably offensive. To be "cured" against one's will, and to be cured of something that we do not consider a disease, is to be placed on the same level with unintelligent children, or those who will never achieve sentience; it means falling into the same category as babies, imbeciles and pets.
№ 451294   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
And righteous wrath is good in me.
№ 451144   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 04:00
What was the name of Churchill's post-war plan for the war with the USSR? "Unthinkable"? Well, by and large, it is now working, albeit with a considerable, several decades, delay. Even the players are the same, including the secondary characters. From the point of view of the military, primarily nuclear and missile technologies that the country has today (thanks for them to Beria, Slavsky, Korolev, Khariton, Zeldovich, Tamm, Yangel and everyone else who was involved in these areas), it is more difficult to destroy us than Then. From all other points of view, it's easier. Fortunately, today's Russia is already halved compared to the Russian Empire and the USSR, which was also a superpower, which we don’t even have in sight. And what is, neither their own know nor the West understand. Since the military operations in Ukraine so far demonstrate that what was not expected or believed to be in piece quantities, suddenly turned out to be in abundance, and what was expected, for a long time and hyped at all corners, is not. And either it doesn’t exist at all, or it doesn’t exist in the right quantities, or its bosses don’t understand for what purposes they hold it for the time being, you can’t figure it out with fire during the day. However, it is not really necessary. The less you know, the better you sleep. Let the enemies twitch once again.
Quote Explanation: Telegram channel "ARMAGEDDONYCH" (27.01.23).
№ 449502   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:12
An evil god was invented by people Those who spread evil on earth, They all quarreled, quarreled, And blamed God. Who does not know anything but chemistry, Or except his language, He does not see further than his nose, His hut is visible from the edge.
№ 448603   Added petrashevgant 06-01-2023 / 15:27
Nobody chooses evil because it is evil. It is mistaken for the desired happiness. Mary Shelley wrote this about people like Weems doing bad things in the name of the highest good.
Nobody chooses evil because it is evil. It is mistaken for...
№ 447745   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:49
People glorify love as if it were some absolute blessing, a 100% recipe for happiness, a golden ingot. But love can be dangerous, toxic, and destructive if there is no kindness in it.
№ 447514   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:17
I don't want to be super famous. I don't want all this. But I know for sure that if I'm here, I should use it for good.
Quote Explanation: From a documentary by Selena Gomez.
№ 446378   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 23:24
Each of us has some kind of irreparable flaw. For us to learn acceptance. For us to learn humility. So that we learn humility, learn to lose, and sometimes we can remove this crown from ourselves. All this is necessary in order to learn to love, yourself and others. And then we realize how much this lack gives us. This is a gift! Behind the apparent evil lies a great Good. A treasure is buried in the damp, dirty earth. It is not packaged in a beautiful wrapper and is not in front of everyone. It is hidden where no one would think to look for it.
№ 444835   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2022 / 07:03
Love is the greatest blessing on earth. And the one who does not know it is worthy of pity.
№ 443163   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 00:12
Franz Wertvollen Case
№ 442453   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2022 / 22:42
And we must also remember: after suffering, the Lord sends us great joy. And you need to keep it.
№ 442163   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2022 / 17:03
When you live for and for the benefit of this world, selflessly, the result will always be positive. In this state, you can learn anything your heart desires. Creativity was created in this state.
№ 441814   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2022 / 12:57