good [Theme] Page 5

God is not sorry to pour out all kinds of benefits on people, so long as people do not turn into insatiable monsters. If only they did not forget about the One Who is the Source of all blessings, and they raised grateful eyes to Heaven.
№ 425595   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:38
At the exhibition of events and things
You are especially beautiful.
And I'm a man. Isn't that a good thing?
Keep your tickets until the end.
I'm not able to deliver a verdict,
To judge and rant about
What I saw, what I liked
At the exhibition of events and things.
№ 425554   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:31
What is debt? So far, we have no other answer but the following: do the right thing and take care of our own welfare and the welfare of others.
№ 425095   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:18
It's considered a sign of a wise leader, right? Willingness to make sacrifices for the greater good? But no one ever asks the "victims" whether they are willing to do so - they do not choose whether their children die or not in the name of some theoretical higher good.
№ 421359   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:42
Self-confidence is evil, self-confidence is good.
№ 421030   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 14:03
The best ruler is the one who does not issue decrees. Everyone loves him because he does not bother anyone. But it is worth starting to actively work for the good of Russia, issuing decrees, making sure that the nobility and relatives do not fight, stop taking bribes and stealing, they stop loving you. And the king, even having proof of guilt, is forced to seek compromises, otherwise you will not correct it for a long time.
Quote Explanation: From letters to his son.
№ 420923   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 04:00
- Tell me. You were indestructible. You will never need such a weapon. Why the hell did you do that?
- Because I've never been bored.
-?
+I don't care about utility or even greater good. Like you said, I'm a idiot. Random things you appreciate will be collected like a stack of unread books. Even if one of the books in the stack can affect you enough to change your life... You'll have a brand new stack before you ever get to it. That's why you need something to keep working on without getting bored. Otherwise, there are too many distractions. Maybe you had something similar too.
Quote Explanation: Story-mod, Saul's conversation with I-No during the battle near the White House.
№ 420768   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:12
- But I already have very little time left ... To be the mother of a strong kind son - what a happiness it is! Don't let me down ...
- But I already have very little time left ... To be the...
№ 419884   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2021 / 05:45
They say that lying for good is harmless, but it is also a lie. There are no harmless lies. She always hurts someone.
№ 419362   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 11:12
The enemy's ideal is a person who, having worked a day for the benefit of future generations (if this is his vocation), in the evening postpones all care, completely entrusting himself to heaven, and remains only with the patience and gratitude that are required of him here and now. We need a person tormented by the nightmares of the future, persecuted by the ideas of an impending paradise or hell on earth, ready to transgress the Enemy's commandments now if we convince him that by doing this he will bring closer or avert something that he will not even see in his lifetime. We would like the human race to constantly and in terrible agony try to grab the mind with its hands, so that this race would never be honest, kind and happy, and that everything given to it in the present would be carried to the altar of future times.
Quote Explanation: Letter 15
№ 419245   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 20:54
“That guy, whoever he is, gives you hope. Happiness strives to slip away - grab it like a firefly and don't let it go.
№ 418747   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 08:12
What does every living being strive for? Every living entity is seeking pleasure. Why? Because pleasure is the highest good.
№ 417090   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 22:36
Yes, yes, here they are, those false images that excited and admired and tormented me. Glory, the public good, love for a woman, the fatherland itself - how great these pictures seemed to me, what a deep meaning they seemed to be fulfilled. And it's all so simple, pale and rough in the light of that morning that I feel is rising for me.
Quote Explanation: The night before the battle, in which Andrew was mortally wounded
№ 416447   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:03
I always have one goal in front of me - the good of the Motherland: before this, the petty feelings of individuals fade in my eyes.
№ 416090   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 17:24
Living only for himself, a person feels himself among strangers and enemies, and the good of everyone interferes with his good. Living for others, a person feels himself among friends, and the good of each is his own good.
№ 415178   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2021 / 18:42