forward [Theme] Page 11

It's easier to demolish a house than to make a light bulb burn!
№ 404667   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:12
Anyone can get up from their knees and move forward. To change, no matter how difficult it is, yourself and your life so that others will also accept you and your new life.
№ 404453   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 10:57
The most painful mistakes are the ones you predicted; those about whom relatives insisted; the ones that were so obvious! From time to time we do them, without gaining any experience or humility, only lifting on our shoulders a new burden of resentment and shame for our own weakness. Such is the nature of this strange, illogical creature - man. He will never be spared the temptation to succumb to a barely noticeable ray of hope. Therefore, it remains only to gain courage ... but not in order to suppress mental anguish, and not in order not to fall back into an unfortunate delusion - but only to accept and forgive ourselves again and again, and, albeit with an eye on the past, to move forward, to where, no matter how doubtful it may be, we are waiting for something more important than a series of mistakes, done along the way.
№ 403995   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 00:48
Even in the depths of hell, a beautiful flower of friendship blooms, leaving its petals to swing on the waves back and forth, and let it bloom again one day.
№ 402954   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:48
As usual,
all exceptions to the rule
only wider the horizon of our
pushing in turn
and also in the scientific search
contribute a lot
progress.
As a rule,
scraps tossing chaotic thoughts
distract us from the main
and only fog your eyes
any lifeless dogma, in turn,
like the same shore,
shorten horizons.
And our conscience is
as the same old age or death:
as neither wanted anyone of us to forget about it,
and about herself she will remind you
at least a hundred years, without thinking about it,
the world has a chance to live.
№ 402423   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2020 / 18:03
Lappo-Danilevsky, considering the typological generalization primarily as a heuristic reception research. Menger, on the contrary, as I tried to show, interprets the type ontologically, as a perfect expression of cause-and-effect relationships that determine the nature or extent of phenomena. What is the guarantee of "truth" exact laws? Looking ahead, we can say that Menger repeatedly formulates the set of conditions under which the exact laws of political economy can claim the truth. How do the wording and the number and order of presentation in different works of the founder of the Austrian school, and even in different sections of the two main works is different from each other. Sometimes even the impression that Menger himself his reasoning feels as if these "conditions" and the scope of the truth put forward by precise laws of economic activity. In other words, ideal type, which describes the Menger and which he lays the basis for a science of national economy, grasp and schematicity, as you say Max Weber, after almost 30 years after the publication of "the principles of political economy" device "celebrationing action."
Quote Explanation: Facebook post 30.07.20 commentary on the book of Lappo-Danilevsky "Methodology of history"
№ 401775   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 19:36
Perhaps that is
us in any of their dreams and plans
no sense
too get ahead of ourselves. -
Its because the turn around:
yesterday for fallen grain,
flower captivating - today...
after the fruit!
All are feeling
the known impermanence of life
the really valuable without a doubt
what inert in the midst of the everyday routine
motivates us
to mobility thinking.
Other words, one of those -
yourself wisely
for the time being reserved,
on force, its weight,
shall exceed neither two nor five,
not even a hundred spoken!
№ 401663   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 21:03
Go ahead.
- The Bureau has a station in the East of Los Santos. "Covington saplayz", near El Rancho. Can take us to her?
- Of course. Quiet, like a place. It is for most covert operations.
- What?
What is in the papers, probably no such word "Federal". And we are all for honest and transparent government.
Except when you're profitable, so it was closed and opaque.
Hey, I'm just a puppet, and the strings you pulled. Great set of wheels. Well you got at the expense of taxpayers.
- Of course... You need to call someone... We need a team... the First guy's name is Franklin Clinton.
- I don't know it. He's just repairing my car.
- Call him, or I will send the people in his aunt's house.
- Okay, okay. [Michael calls Franklin]
- Michael, you're not on time. I'm busy here, you know?
- I'm sorry. Listen, remember our conversation? The process has begun. You need to come round to the area behind El Rancho. Not far from where we met last time.
- Okay, bro, it's all good. I am in Los Santos.
Now Trevor Phillips.
- You're crazy. I'm not going to call him.
- I knew you'd say that, so we have to call him.
- That's stupid, Dave. Really stupid.
- You need to think about the plan. How to get Mr. K. office Management. Clinton will be watching from the other side of the street. Phillips shoots you down, you down, taking aim.
And I'm the best person for the job?
- Choosing you, we choose efficiency.
- Wonderful! And you brought in Trevor? Tell him that I have everything in the ointment with the FBI?
- You will need a discrete support, we will monitor the situation.
- Discrete? Under control? See how you will control Trevor Phillips. I wonder how he'll be in control when you see the guy that killed me and upeksha brad behind bars.
- Maybe I won't light up.
Yes. Maybe it's a good idea. You know, I think you better lay low.
Perhaps I will do so. Well, happily.
Quote Explanation: The mission is called: "Three's company". After Michael met with Steve Haynes. This conversation starts when Michael and Dave eat in the car.
№ 399975   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 12:57
No, Joe, this time you have me in any adventure will not get!
- Special edition! Special edition! Seven bodies! The bloody drama in the garage! [Boy-newsboy shouts the headlines]
- "The bloody drama in the garage!" Josephine, come on!
№ 399155   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 01:30
Even once guessing
the mystery of time
that moves relentlessly forward,
even with all your desire,
we still stop
certainly not let it move!
Art is the field and the fruit
the work of the heart and mind
and the meeting place of two worlds:
one earthly and human,
the other is his Guardian immortal
and of the Gods.
Consciousness
there is a centuries-old mystery,
the one that completely from anyone
not hiding your face
but, nevertheless, which
no one of us
could not understand to the end!
№ 398750   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:25
If not go ahead, you can fall. The most important thing is to try to move at least a step.
№ 397655   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
If there is no way back, find another way and move forward.
Quote Explanation: Pink Spikes (Rosy Thorn)
№ 396322   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 11:57
- What is "Alga"?
- "Alga" in Tatar means "forward".
And as Tartar will be "back"?
- In the Tatar language there is no word "back". If anything, we turn around and - "Alga!".
№ 389619   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 13:18
Oh, just to go somewhere- forward
To debunked the shrines of no return.
Quote Explanation: From the book "Silence"
№ 372933   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:58
And suddenly his huge body slowly toppled back over - so falls the mighty pine-tree, felled at the root with an axe. but, falling to the ground, he once again swung his sword and a low voice said:
- forward!
№ 372693   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:55