forward [Theme] Page 10

Once, my mother told her that childhood is a big blue wave that lifts you up, carrying you forward, but disappearing from sight as soon as you begin to think that this will always be the case. You can't run after it, and you can't get it back either. However, before it disappears, the wave leaves you a gift on the shore - a rapana shell. She has the sounds of childhood inside her. And even now, if you close your eyes and listen carefully, Jamilya could catch these sounds: the laughter of younger brothers and sisters, dad's words when he broke the fast and ate three dates, the singing of his mother, who cooked food, the crackle of an evening fire, the rustle of acacia sheets standing near the house ...
№ 409773   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:51
If the moment could stop at the moment of the highest climax, fill it with amber, creating a statuette that can be seen in detail, savoring the juicy touches, enjoying the edge of the biography and juggling the most amazing facts with the dexterity of an experienced circus performer, thereby groping for a courageous stimulus, a rod for exhausting gloomy everyday life, then ... nothing would have changed. When a different atmosphere reigns in the present, it is impossible to fully feel, blissfully plunge into the mood prevailing in the archival period. That is why it makes no sense to strive into the past. Nostalgia is deceiving. Only in the future, under that indescribable sky that will mark the prose of life, can new magical artifacts and dominant positive aspects be found. Therefore, one cannot look back. It is necessary to look ahead and, clenching your teeth, move on.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409631   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:03
Do not look at other people's achievements and awards. Comparing yourself to others is definitely a losing option. It will not change your life for the better and will not lead to happiness. Don't chase someone else's approval, just move forward no matter what.
And do not forget about your health. You have one, and it is not always possible to return it.
№ 409289   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 18:42
I feel all the thirst for knowledge, the restless striving pulls me forward and forward, and every success in this field gives me joy.
№ 409181   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 21:36
Why do we do what we do, even though somewhere inside we felt an uncomfortable shiver, but, having waved it off, we followed the chosen path? Sometimes even an unpleasant feeling does not arise, just move forward, without thinking about the consequences.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409138   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:27
Making decisions based on emotion is not moving forward. This is a way of punishing the person against whom the decision is directed. Indulging your desire for revenge.
№ 409097   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 16:21
The ideal person is like water. The water just flows, does not stop and does not think, does not doubt. It's moving forward. If you try to take it in your hands, it will leak between your fingers. If it is polluted by a person, it will still sing it. It does not divide people into "bad" and "good", and does not only sing "good". She sings everyone. For her, everyone is the same. But a person will never become like water...
Quote Explanation: The point is that man is a brute) sorry for the expression.
№ 408829   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 23:15
- Before drinking another glass of champagne with you, I would like to remind you so that you never forget that, despite all the difficulties and tragedies of life, the basic values remain with you. Love, friendship, understanding, earthly delights. Angelica, - the girl looked at me, her eyes, due to the already drunk alcohol, shone, - later, because now it is not possible, you will need other people who will help you take your place under the sun and achieve that you plan. As a rule, such personalities appear suddenly and come from those lands that you don't think about or even don't know about. Don't push them away. Try to treat everyone kindly, but if you see that your similar attitude does not lead to anything, just leave such people. Or at least take a step back. Arguing with those who hear and see only themselves is a waste of time and nerves. But appreciate those who remain by your side. Hold on to them. It is they who will help you move forward, keeping happy moments in your memory and helping to create new ones, and in this place you will, as it were, gain immunity and be able to resist sorrows without that black anger that poisons and corrodes the soul like acid. All of you, - I looked around our group and held out my glass, - remember this.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408590   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:36
Such whims are not in some patients, and not in one Nelly. As often as I used to walk back and forth around the room with the unconscious desire that someone would quickly offend me or say a word that could be mistaken for offense, and quickly tear at someone's heart. Women, "tearing" the heart in this way, begin to cry with the most sincere tears, and the most sensitive of them reach even hysterics. The matter is very simple and ordinary and happens most often, when there is another, often unknown sadness in the heart and which I would like, but it is impossible to express to anyone.
№ 408161   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:06
Sometimes, I rebel
And I criticize the boss.
I'm trying to argue with him.
But then I wake up.
No, no, for me, the word of the chief is the law.
Go ahead, no reasoning!
I am only deeply convinced of one thing -
No need to have beliefs!
Quote Explanation: Episode 1.« Escape." "Urry's Song", performed by Nikolai Karachentsov.
№ 407854   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 23:57
You don't have to have convictions!
Quote Explanation: 1st series "Escape". "Urri's Song", performed by Nikolai Karachentsov.
№ 407853   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 22:15
A good horse will not let you down!
Quote Explanation: "March".
№ 407694   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 16:24
Failure is when you just do the wrong things at the wrong time. Think about those words.
You can do one thing that moves you 100 meters forward at once. And you can do 25 things that move forward only 1 cm.
And when you ignore things that move you 50 meters forward, doing things of 1 cm - then you constantly feel that you have a lot of things to do, and at the same time you are not moving anywhere.
Quote Explanation: From the intellectual series "Vaccine against Idiocracy"
№ 406857   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:30
- So many deaths... What can people do against such desperate hatred?
- Let's make a sortie... Let's go out and meet them.
- For death and glory?
- For Rohan. For your people.
<... >
- It's time to expose the blades together. Military affairs are waiting! Towards anger, towards death and bloody dawn! Go Aorlings!
№ 406074   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 23:36