bread [Theme] Page 6

There is warm bread smell in our house,
And runs somewhere under the mountain river,
And the way the geese are moving matter
And in the ravine bumblebee shaggy drink the dew from the flower.
№ 397498   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 19:42
He has not played cloak of Caliban.
Monographs was published.
It is the Foundation without the CEK and flaws,
The reflection of our mirrors.
We in the adult world Pogrebnoi
He is partly in another,
Where excellent benchmarks.
He was born around the Creator.
He doesn't know fascism, machismo.
About the war and the supremacy of races.
Neither one for some reason
It's become a part of us.
Why do you pray to God
Among arches cold churches?
The essence of all being, not in the halls,
And in the sight of thy soul.
Now the world communion
Where there are only mountains and the steppe.
You will know the simple happiness,
sharing with the hobo bread.
Pass this light to the child
The fragile world of children's dreams is retained.
The edges are thin to the extreme.
No boundaries of maternal love.
№ 397104   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:33
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
Don't want the bread with butter-suck kui with mustard.
№ 395182   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 20:45
Three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear: for a servant when he is king; a fool when he is filled with meat; for an odious woman when she is married, and a maid when she takes her mistress.
№ 393035   Added Viker 06-05-2020 / 09:10
Human life is short but time is infinite, and immortal substance. Man dies and utochnyat decay of his body the earth, the earth nurtures the ear, the ear brings the grain, man consumes the bread and feeds them to the body. Are the darkness and the darkness of the centuries, everything in the world repeats itself - again people, animals, rocks, plants. In multiple cycles of time and matter again and we are with thee, my beloved. This is as true as the fact that if I fill a large bag up to the top of marine gravel and leaving him just one precious sapphire, that, many times pulling out of the bag you are sooner or later going to retrieve the jewel. We with you will meet, Shulamith, and we don't know each other, but with longing and delight will seek our hearts to because we've met with you, my gentle, my beautiful Shulamith, but we don't remember that.
№ 392462   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:21
- We need bread and more! Bake another.
Is it me?
Me.
- I thought I was the Baker.
- You have blood on the apron, I think it's croissants?
Quote Explanation: Athos and Aramis snuck into the kitchen and changed chefs.
№ 391836   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 03:45
Bloated bread require a mess of pottage.
№ 390053   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 15:27
The wings of angels the smell of fresh bread.
№ 369973   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2019 / 21:07
Oh my God, could anything be better than fresh bread in the hand and Parizhskoy pavers under the legs?
№ 366963   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 05:04
Man must eat his bread, but it needs to be able to work.
№ 361826   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 17:08
Our current citizen even as something hostile looks at the bread, because it is supposedly one of the main causes of his obesity.
№ 359622   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2019 / 02:04
Hard the bread is born.
Is hard bread gets.
The soul who is blind
Maybe grin.
№ 355443   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 01:25
I feel the very soul of the city in these simple, humble bread. The whole world is intent on destruction, rather here every day in order quietly baked masterpieces.
№ 354851   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 18:08
Kilometer for bread - far! Two kilometers behind the beer is crap!
№ 132914   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 12:03