bread [Theme] Page 4

Don't think about what will happen. When this happens, then we will experience pain. And now we live in the moment that is now. Give us this day our daily bread. DAY - today. Praying like this, we don't have to worry about tomorrow.
№ 412028   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 06:57
A collection of small misfortunes is what makes a person an adult!
№ 411767   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 13:24
Beer is bread, my brother said, and with wine you need to be careful, it disposes to tenderness, and if you drink it alone, it turns into vinegar.
№ 410485   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:15
Crime is the daily bread of both journalists and police.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409151   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:06
My sighs warn my bread, and my moans flow like water,
for the terrible things which I was terrified of befell me; and what I feared came to me.
There is no peace for me, no peace, no joy: misfortune has befallen me.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 3, verses 24-26
№ 408836   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 03:12
The French always serve bread, and without butter (except for breakfast, toast or tartins). Therefore, during dinner, you will not find oil on the table. Usually baguettes are bought for dinner, and the French cut off or simply break off pieces from them, putting them on the table, and not on the plate. To determine that the meal is truly French, you can by the huge number of crumbs on the table.
№ 407074   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 22:33
Can't stand alone here.
№ 406939   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 16:45
The same bread rises, poisoned by cattle. From the dew, from the sun, the stem pushed into the ground rises; first bends like a man torn by an unbearable weight, then straightens, raises his head, and the day shines to him in the same way, and the same wind shakes ...
№ 406444   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:06
Complaining about life, fate is to belittle oneself, succumb to despondency and sour. As bread becomes moldy from the inside and outside, so a person grows moldy and moldy in relation to soul and spirit, energy and energy, forces, possibilities within oneself. And the reason for this is complaints and eternal whining instead of the right attitude, focus on high results, doing worthy and kind, useful and important, valuable and significant, expedient and urgent deeds.
№ 405464   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 00:42
Nicras might include a concern? And that you now like stale bread. Mold.
Quote Explanation: The cycle of "Anarchy and decay". Book 10. "Era of despair".
№ 402476   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 17:42
"SCHOOL ESSAY ON THE JESUS PRAYER"
This prayer is necessary to us as air is to the lungs, as the sun to the eyes as water is to fish, as the mother to the baby, like the wings of a bird, as a cure for the patient, as bread for the hungry...
With this prayer in mind and heart you'll be in the sixty years of vigorous as a young man; it makes the soul fresh, fragrant and beautiful as the cherry blossoms; crowneplaza called her earthly angels. If you miss the sky, take the wings of the Jesus prayer - and fly, fly, my soul, sinking down more to the ground...
The prayer of Christ in fellowship with others is cheerful, tactful, courteous and attentive, his face emerges flush, and his eyes roll bright sparkle... the Lord helps him in everything, and he, hating laziness, working like a bee, tired of not knowing...
The prayer of Jesus teaches us always to be thankful to the Lord, the man sees around him only good; she gives the heart a happy feeling of fullness of life. This miraculous prayer after the transition to eternity becomes an unceasing hymn of praise and thanksgiving: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, glory to You!"
№ 401780   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 19:51
... do not eat from the hands of the enemy, nor the bread of the enemy, nor his thoughts, often my father, otherwise body and soul at risk to defect to the enemy.
№ 401643   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:00
Having two loaves of bread, sell one and buy a Narcissus flower. After all, if bread nourishes the body, the Narcissus the soul.
№ 401312   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 20:15
Bread, soup - that was my whole life. I was just a body. Maybe even less than that - a hungry stomach. Only stomach felt as time passes.
№ 399701   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 18:39
No job, no roof, no family, no money. But there is peace, the peace of God, the great, and in this world I feel right now harmony and kindness. I'm waiting for autumn, as the cultivators. In the sweat of his brow, I extracted the bread and looking with hope to the sowing and proud of it, because it was given by my blood, tears, suffering. And if the harvest will bear to people my soul, full of love, compassion and longing for the innocent fallen and ruined brothers and sisters of mine. For me their dying pleas and unlived happiness. To my sin of villains and vengeance neoteny. With this great mission I want to live on earth - to do good destruction of evil, while I look my eyes on God's world while the heart drives blood through the body, while the brain tells the legs and arms to work. Thank you, Lord!
Quote Explanation: From the diaries of V. I Motyl.
№ 397763   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 12:48