bread [Theme] Page 3

Evening light... On a patterned tablecloth
Bread is on the table, water in the bucket.
An evening star shines through the window,
And the tree bowed down in a black shadow.
Evening light, evening thought wave...
I take a break from the work of the day.
And I carefully break the fragrant bread,
And around me - prayers silence ...
№ 424828   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2021 / 20:39
Uncle Misha did not have his own children, so he actively shared his life experience with me. So one of the first "life hacks" of my childhood for me was his story about bread and shoe polish. It turns out that my older friend used this in his youth, while he lived in a hostel. The notorious shoe polish helped him, a man of rather big stature, as they say, "catch up". The system was not that simple. Almost molecular cuisine, if you will. So you spread the cream on the bread and put it in the "wardrobe" for a couple of days. Then you take out this "post-Soviet Krasnoyarsk sandwich", but this is not the end. It is necessary to carefully clean off the remnants of shoe polish, and dissolve this bread in heated red wine - and that's it, the buzz is guaranteed. The most reckless, according to Uncle Misha, could throw a Relanium pill into this mixture. Mephedronists of the new millennium never dreamed of.
№ 424310   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:03
- They ate this bread and then could not take off. They got drunk, ha-ha, and we took them in our arms and stroked them - after these words he began to depict how he took drunk pigeons in his palms and caressed them, gently stroking them.
№ 424306   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 13:51
Henry had to leave the country in which he was born, where even if he was a criminal or a prisoner, he would be known and loved. He will have to ask for asylum and even bread from France! Any favor or disgrace on the part of the French was shameful for Henry - a descendant of Edward III, the hammer of France.
№ 423802   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:30
He, apparently, was free from false rules of decency and understood that if a person is hungry, he will eat, even if they suffer nearby, and that this cannot be considered insensitive. If nothing can help another - let the hungry eat bread until it is taken away.
№ 423646   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2021 / 12:48
- The table is not covered that way! It's not accepted, it's unacceptable!... What's it?..
- How's that - what? Breakfast... Or are people not used to eating in Europe?
- That's unthinkable... And where are the square bread, jam and croissants?... There are not even flowers on the table...
- What's wrong with that? Okay, if you want, I'll bring flowers... But it seems to me that there are flowers it is too much.
Quote Explanation: Elisenda walked into the living room and saw a table covered. Her conversation with the maid Encarnacione.
№ 423332   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:47
His thoughts went back to the time when he was very young. Then he talked a lot and loudly, dressed smartly and foamed with ideas. Most of his ideas were to quickly make him rich, and all without exception either were on the verge of legitimacy, or put him in conflict with the law, or turned out to be impracticable. After all, he had to earn his own bread as a petty employee.
№ 422399   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 11:24
In the mornings, I like to be God's helper. I open the window and crumble the white bread to the pigeons. Probably, in the same way, someone from above sent "heavenly manna" to tired travelers. We don't know much. After all, the pigeons did not think to raise their heads and see me peeking out of the window on the fifth floor. They began to peck, grumbled about miracle and faith. Man, unlike all other representatives of the planet, in addition to the soul, is given a spirit, so only when the meaning of life is found, we realize the meaning of the word "happiness". And it is not male or female, young or mature, permanent or rare. It's just accepting the world in yourself. I don't go to church because it's built by human hands and influenced by political views. I don't visit the now fashionable psychoanalysts because they nod back, speak in a basic way, but can't hear the quiet crying of my soul. I do not beat the thresholds of clairvoyants and priests, because I have nothing to predict and nothing to forgive me for. It is said that if you have found peace and accepted yourself, then you have nothing else to look for. Yes, what is there to reason, the man is just an attempt to be...
№ 420031   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 15:24
Do not feed the fan with bread - let me come up with your theory.
№ 418679   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2021 / 16:21
Feed not the body, but the soul. When the soul is in joy, bread gets on the table easily. When the soul dies of exhaustion, then the body no longer needs any bread.
№ 416773   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:15
Of all that people take from Mother Earth, the most honest and most expensive is bread. It is not expensive at a price: where there is a smell of bread spirit, there is a home, there is a home. A hunter who has wandered into the Black Forest dreams of nothing more than bread. According to Russian custom, the guest is not offered gold, not semi-precious stones, not silver and fur furs, but bread. Salt is brought with bread, because it is from the Sun. Bread and salt is human labor, warmed and generated by the good Sun-god.
№ 415040   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 23:12
And the love of all the underwater depths is deeper.
Quote Explanation: From the book of English and Scottish folk ballads.
№ 414885   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2021 / 22:30
- Delicious... but just like a stone.
- Immediately visible - Sister Lily... And cooks best of all! When I grow up, will you marry me and cook for me?
- Bread was prepared by the Holy Father. Will you marry him?
№ 414771   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:52
“Your feelings deserve admiration, beloved. But, unfortunately, you cannot spread friendship on bread.
№ 414468   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 11:03
And all that jazz.
Quote Explanation: From Robert Burns
№ 414250   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 01:15