threats [Theme] Page 2

George Orwell was wrong. Big Brother is not watching you. Big Brother sings and dances. He takes out white rabbits from a magic hat. All the time while you are awake, Big Brother entertains you by diverting your attention. He does everything to not give you time to think. He does everything to keep you busy. He does everything to make your imagination wither and die. Until it finally dies. Turn into a useless appendage like an appendix. Big Brother is making sure you don't get distracted by anything serious. But it would be better if he was watching you, because it is much worse - when so many things are shoved into you. With so much going on around you, you no longer want to think for yourself. You no longer pose a threat. When everyone's imagination atrophies, no one wants to remake the world.
№ 438646   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:46
“You have no idea how much this proves that you are not ready to fight me.
№ 438540   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:27
Subordinates are like children. And like children, they always feel how much freedom you are ready to give them and how many mistakes to forgive. Decide for yourself what behavior you expect and what you will do if it differs. Let them feel it. If you only threaten but don't carry out the threats, they will behave as they please. Understand what you want more: work with these people or get results. As soon as you make a choice in favor of the second, they will become silk. Perhaps one will still have to be fired if the case is neglected.
№ 437774   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 08:24
Yes, and one more thing: some of the judges promise to punish if we are cunning in our answers. Here's what I'll say to this: firstly, we, hares, are not cunning, but dodge. And secondly, the hare can, after all, knock on the drum himself! ..
Release Date: 28.02.2021
№ 437737   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:09
I am objective as a journalist. If this is fascism, I will say straight out that it is fascism. And "Right Sector" is not another word. Why do they want to kill me? Well, because I am an English journalist who will tell true, accurate facts. They... would rather kill me than hear me. I used to receive threats, a lot of insults. I'm not afraid, because I'd rather... die than not tell the world the truth, than surrender to the Nazis. Because if so, what is the situation? Will fascism win? It won't pass, it won't. Of course it's scary. I won't lie about it. Scary. What should I do? Change life... hold on and don't give up, that's all.
№ 437170   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 06:18
Now we hear that it is necessary to make a no-fly zone over the territory of Ukraine. It is impossible to do this on the territory of Ukraine itself. You can only from the territory of some neighboring states. But any movement in this direction will be considered by us as participation in the armed conflict of the country from whose territory threats to our servicemen will be created. We will immediately consider them as participants in a military conflict. And it doesn't matter what kind of members they are. Members, excuse me, what organizations.
Quote Explanation: The statement was made at a meeting with female pilots and flight attendants on March 05, 2022.
№ 436692   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 15:33
Mortals need hope, not threats of punishment.
№ 435828   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2022 / 17:12
All this is nothing against one accurate headshot!
№ 433293   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2021 / 04:03
We are most in awe of what threatens the power of others: after all, such a misfortune comes with great noise and confusion.
Quote Explanation: Letter 14.
№ 432296   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2021 / 12:12
And this is where the big problem arises. No idea. And the mechanisms of influence are no different from those that were once developed in the structures of the CIA. That is, they do not differ in any way. Bribery, blackmail, threats. The world hasn't come up with anything new.
Release Date: 17.11.2021
№ 432085   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 15:39
This is not an attempt to create a new world order based on some kind of peaceful solution. This is an attempt to threaten and move towards conflict. If they don't understand this, it suggests that the concept is failing.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431809   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:21
- Martha Jones! The doctor cast a condemning glance at the girl. - Aren `t you ashamed! We? Not a threat to an alien weed that is about to destroy life on Earth? We can become a threat to anyone if we use something.
№ 429494   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:17
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Pointing to Mark Crassus at Antonin's body.
Quote in English
№ 428265   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:22
But threats should be thrown around with caution. Many - both demons and humans - do not see the shores at all, and threats sometimes have to be activated. Not often, of course, but such a probability always has to be reckoned with.
№ 426651   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:31
Russia demonstrates the highest class of eclecticism. The Kremlin never tires of arguing that the United States is in decline. Putin insists that the United States "is taking a firm step straight along the path of the Soviet Union." But if the American age is coming to an end, why demand respect from the United States and complain about the threats emanating from there? And why agree to summits ?! It looks like political schizophrenia.
Quote Explanation: From the article «Geneva: Biden and Putin looked at each other in eyes» to 16.06.2021
№ 424618   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:45