desire [Theme] Page 3

ᅠ The choice of furniture, books, style of rooms - all these are peculiar serifs, clues that raise the curtain over the subjective space of the individual, a tiny crack into that very mystical deep mystery of the person. And many try to comprehend the other without a trace, dream of penetrating into the most intimate and dark corners of the soul, but not only the keys to the uniqueness of the person are stored in the secret chests of the personality, but also the "death of Koshchei", to which if someone managed to get it, then this can not but cause alarm: voluntarily handing another knife and turning your back to him, subconsciously tense. The tension grows, intensifies and turns into a chasm between people. And what was supposed to become an unbreakable bond turns into a reason to break ties. Distant.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409640   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:30
This naive split between a child and a thinking woman, this childish and extremely true thirst for truth and justice and unshakable faith in her aspirations - all this illuminated her face with some wonderful light of sincerity, gave it some kind of higher spiritual beauty, and you started to understand that it is not so soon possible to exhaust all the knowledge of this beauty, which does not lend itself all at once to every ordinary, indifferent glance.
№ 408160   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 13:06
Let's be like the sun! Let's forget about
Who leads us along the path of gold,
Let us only remember that eternally to the other,
To the new, to the strong, to the good, to the evil
Brightly we aspire in a dream with gold.
Let us always pray to the unearthly
In our earthly desire!
№ 404122   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 16:24
But most importantly in the face of a great warrior, a cruel and imperious, was, of course, eyes. They attracted attention and seemed to see right through you. All your passions, desires, all your weakness, depravity and pathetic attempt.
№ 401531   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 00:06
No other recipes, but this one is working: don't think about "prospects", they are not (perhaps you will die tomorrow - what kind of prospects are we talking about?), use the opportunities you have and they will open you to new opportunities, which will also have to use it.
As we've discussed, the target appears after the occurrence of a real commitment, and not before. This might seem odd to you. But do you think it was the antelope breeds hunger of a predator, or he first comes hunger, and then he finds on the open savannahs, the wildebeest?
In Savannah, a variety of antelopes. We can say that there is a "wealth of choice" of antelopes. But it's not them, the fact - hungry or not, you need this antelope real or not. If you are hungry for achievements and storming new peaks - this is the level of your ambitions. Do not deceive yourself, it is no good will not result.
№ 401143   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 14:21
However, you never sought the easy way out. I've never understood your desire to complicate their lives.
№ 399289   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 01:33
Un grand sommeil noir
Tombe sur ma vie:
Dormez, tout espoir,
Dormez, toute envie!
Je ne vois plus rien.
Je perds la mémoire
Du mal et du bien...
la triste histoire!
Je suis un berceau
Qu'une main balance
Au creux d'un caveau
Silence, silence!

I'm in the black days
Do not expect a revival.
Hope, sleep,
Sleep, desire!
Darkness descends
On the eye and the conscience.
Neither good nor evil
Oh, sad story!
Under someone's hand
I cradle the swing
The cave is empty...
Silence, silence!
№ 396860   Added Viker 03-06-2020 / 09:37
Try the desire of the heart to balance the demands of my mind; but the scales vary under unequal weights.
№ 394457   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 18:18
- The love of a woman guarantee you success in everything.
- Come on, now I have a wonderful woman, and things not.
- So, you do not love her.
№ 393620   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:15
From the harbour it comes caravels aspirations, driven by the wind will.
№ 390341   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:26
When lost ideals and aspirations, life stream becomes a swamp.
№ 390221   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:30
WILL - a conscious desire leading to action. LAZINESS - inactivity will result in spiritual laxity.
Will is the power of desire into the energy of spirit.
It's not laziness when you do not want, and when you feel like.
Character is the facade of the soul, its projection in the world.
№ 390155   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:23
Do what you must, come what may,
Do what you must, come what may,
Mad men land feet cool,
Mad men land feet cool!
№ 387632   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 02:26
You know, I give everything to this life. I pursued my profession, my career, my reputation. I was busy with friends, family - all these classes. The only one I have not taken the time myself. Rupert, I wish you in life is acceptance and samorealizatsii, Yes. But most of all I want you to live. To live and not to lie, because it inevitably comes down to this. For some artists lying is the best role, and sometimes a lie, which I think is the beauty. But you're still too pure to lie. Because I know your dreams, because I know your aspirations, but I also know the frustration, the loneliness that you're sure will inevitably feel.
№ 387417   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2020 / 04:47
In one second a person loses all desires, aspirations, even dreams. He hardens in her grief, motionless, surrounded by a swirl of other people's lives. His soul cries out, but who will hear this silent scream? All run past, no one pays attention to his terrible, mournful howl. But he was so long, so helpless, so bloody, like these flowers, whose juice seeping between my clenched in a fist with your fingers.
№ 385114   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:22