recognition [Theme] Page 3

Talents will find recognition sooner or later!
№ 431974   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2021 / 07:06
- I am who you made of me! I led a life that you valued, but was afraid to realize it myself! I have become all that you yourself were afraid to be! But I've always ... always tried to be better than I am.
№ 431418   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2021 / 21:00
Over the years of wandering, I learned some rules that were necessary for me to survive, but not very suitable for my personal life; one of these rules was: never admit that you lied. In the struggle with the authorities, it justified itself, but in relations with the woman he loved, it was not always acceptable, although even here it brought more benefit than harm.
№ 429192   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:31
Perhaps this was the price of frankness, even under the guise of fiction - it was worth going for frankness, and people began to be interested only in this. Whether you like it or not, your recognition became your only characteristic.
№ 428237   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:17
Recognition and lifetime fame distort a person's authenticity. The euphoria of fame is too often deadly for inspiration.
№ 428057   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:49
Truth and recognition.
When a person tries to convince others of his truth, that is, to make what has been revealed to him binding on everyone, he usually thinks that he is guided by high motives: love for others, the desire to enlighten the dark and lost, etc. And the theory of knowledge and ethics support him in this: they establish that truth is one and truth is truth for all. But the theory of knowledge with ethics and the humane sages equally poorly distinguish where the need to bring everyone to a single truth comes from. It is not the neighbors who want to benefit the one who bothers to bring all to the same truth. He cares little about his neighbors. But he himself does not dare and cannot accept his truth until he achieves real or imagined recognition of "all." For it is important for him not so much to have the truth as to receive general recognition. That is why ethics and the theory of knowledge are so concerned with restricting the rights of questioners as much as possible. Even Aristotle called any "exaggerated" inquisitiveness ill-manneredness. Such a consideration, or rather, such a recusal, would not seem convincing to anyone if for people the recognition of their truth would not be more important than the truth itself.
№ 427273   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 19:57
This is the worst thing about adults: they never admit that at least once in their life they made a mistake or acted rashly. They easily judge others, but they are never ready to judge themselves.
№ 427064   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 09:21
I can not live without you.
№ 426145   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:30
When the love is too low and you want it back
With rose in a hand, doubt in the heart
My wheels on a tow and I go alone
Baby you should know without you I'm gone.

Когда любовь на исходе, и ты хочешь ее вернуть
С розой в руке, сомнением в сердце,
Не в силах двигаться, в полном одиночестве,
Ты должна знать, что без тебя умираю.
№ 425901   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:46
Mental superiority, even the most significant, will show its decisive superiority in a conversation and will be recognized only after a person has blown forty years.
№ 425415   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:03
The one who really has authority is not afraid to admit his mistake.
№ 425099   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:33
The declaration of love in my ear whispered silence, and I with all my heart and soul - publicly reciprocated her!
№ 424938   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2021 / 06:06
Yes, it is not an easy thing to listen to a declaration of love!
№ 424813   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:57
I love you so much, Elizabeth, that it doesn't matter to me whether you want me to be dead or alive. I cannot harm you. Why should I torment myself with guesses about your intentions towards me? I don't think you can prepare death for me. I don't even want to believe that you want it. That's enough for me.
№ 424620   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:51
Citizens also crowded around, shouting cheers as a sign of approval of the mayor's words and throwing flowers. Henry was relieved, for Londoners tended to remain silent with a sullen look or to express their disagreement more vigorously by using stones and garbage. Someday, Henry pondered darkly, it might be his destiny, but today they loved him.
№ 423933   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:14