recognition [Theme]

The humble acceptance of death from old age is logical and correct, because today there is no solution to significant longevity or more. In the future it may well be, but today we are at this stage of social evolution and we have what we have. This means there should be no grief, but only peaceful recognition. Being realistic is important for a rich and rewarding life.
№ 464936   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2024 / 16:15
You always pay for your confession by listening to a response confession.
№ 464887   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:58
Happiness is not the recognition of others, but self-confidence.
№ 464313   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 05:03
I promised you recognition. Here it is. I knew. Deep down, in the witching hour. I knew. I knew that I would climb to the top of the tower over a mountain of corpses. We told them that we were easing the pain of the world. This is our greatest lie. Pain cannot be destroyed. There are no painkillers. Imagine this on a label. Although, I would sell this too.
№ 463094   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:28
A person needs to feel valued, respected, approved and loved. He thinks that he will be accepted by others only if he shows himself to be “good.” He believes that if he shows his weaknesses, he will lose the respect and approval of people, and therefore is not able to admit them even to himself. At a deeper level of the psyche, a person's need for respect and approval is related to the need to feel that others recognize him as an individual.
№ 462611   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:57
- No, I won’t go to a cold prison
№ 462526   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 13:51
She valued him above all other people, therefore, according to his concepts, she understood him. And this understanding of him, that is, the recognition of his high merits, testified for Nekhlyudov about her intelligence and the correctness of her judgment.
№ 462415   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 20:15
One evening, while reading in my father's library, I came across the story of a handsome young knight madly in love with a princess. She is also in love with him, although she does not seem to fully realize it. And despite the friendship that has struck up between them, or perhaps as a result of this very friendship, he feels helpless and voiceless in front of her disarming sincerity, and is completely unable to start a conversation about his love. And then one day he asks her directly: What
№ 460559   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:23
The statue has nothing to do with it. She is also an unhappy woman. She loves the Count...
The statue has nothing to do with it. She is also an...
№ 460262   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:57
For people to truly love and devote themselves to each other, an effort of will is required. Solution. And this decision must always be remembered, every day, even when it seems unusually difficult. We must always remember this decision... This promise to love each other, to hold on to it like a thread.
For people to truly love and devote themselves to each...
№ 459077   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:36
I do not tolerate unnecessary information and confessions.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Boris Messerer, June 16, 1988
№ 458074   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:13
Eat. Here's one of the reasons. The vast majority of people throughout history have clearly believed in some supernatural entity or entities. The fact that they give different characteristics to these supernatural beings does not take away from the fact that all these people believe in one or another supernatural being. Moreover, these beliefs were held by people in different parts of the world and at different time periods independently of each other. The burden of explaining this phenomenon falls on the materialist-atheist. If these beliefs do not stem from actual experience, then they must stem from widespread human error, or the predisposition of people to make big mistakes about what does and does not actually exist in their world. And these delusions must be so strong that they bring all these people into a state of deep religious devotion. In other words, these are not just passing hallucinations. This delusion, that is, the “religious delusion,” must be deeply and constantly experienced to such an extent that people suffering from it do not even suspect that they are mentally unbalanced. But to claim that most people are so profoundly and persistently deluded and prone to making such serious cognitive errors is to dismiss the human mind itself and its ability to accurately recognize and understand the world. Such a statement casts great doubt on reason and, therefore, on the conclusions of materialistic atheists themselves, who rely entirely on the ability of the human mind to understand its place in the Universe and discover its greatest secrets. In other words, the recognition of the supernatural is so universal in nature and, therefore, so inherent in human nature and the human mind’s perception of the surrounding world that to discredit this general concept of the supernatural means to discredit the human mind itself, along with the ability of humanity to be in this world and perceive it as he really is. This is the idea that materialistic atheism holds without realizing the self-destructive nature of its program.
№ 457983   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:59
Remembering all this, I wish everyone to experience such moments in life: moments when you realize that your hands are so incredibly small, and the world is so impossibly large. And these two facts do not add up. Perhaps recognizing the insignificance of one's own hands is the very first step towards changing anything.
№ 455893   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:41
Your husband Antonio.
Quote Explanation: Anton Chekhov, from a letter to Olga Knipper, 1901
№ 455392   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2023 / 16:54