cars [Theme] Page 1

- Should I paint it purple and paint the letter B?! They immediately slow me down!
№ 435542   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 16:48
A man without a machine remains a man, a machine without a man remains metal.
№ 434500   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:46
And my son has a Bentley Continental, gold.
№ 434342   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:21
- Wet asphalt!
Quote Explanation: At the auto parts store. The man and woman switched places.
Release Date: 09.10.2010
№ 433637   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 11:24
- I drove Lyubov Uspenskaya in the nineties!
Quote Explanation: Getting a job as an elite taxi driver.
Release Date: 17.10.2020
№ 432181   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2021 / 18:51
I perfectly understand girls who drink coffee while driving. After all, nothing is so invigorating in the morning as a departed airbag.
Release Date: 24.09.2018
№ 431366   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 23:39
Buying cars from America is like having a baby. First you wait nine months, and then you suffer all your life.
Release Date: 21.05.2021
№ 419613   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 01:33
The French spend as much on their stomachs as the British spend on cars.
№ 418655   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 22:15
Every time I see an Alfa Romeo, I take off my hat.
№ 417265   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:42
I intend to build cars for general use. They will be large enough to accommodate families, but small enough for one person to manage. My car will be made of the finest materials, built by first-class workers, and constructed with the simplest methods possible in modern technology. Despite this, the price will be so low that anyone on a decent living can buy a car to enjoy with their family in the free, clean air.
Quote Explanation: In 1904, the company released its first model - Ford A, which was then constantly improved. However, a real sensation was made by the Ford T, which first went with the conveyor in nbsp;1908.
№ 417262   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:33
I know that in this cart I may be waiting for death, but at least everyone will say that he raced like the devil. Oldfried never turned back, did not slow down on the turns. He fell off the spot and did not slow down to the finish line. His victory attracted investor interest to me – it's easy to get paid when you have the fastest car. A week later, Ford Motor was registered.
Quote Explanation: For racing, Ford was recommended to the cyclist Oldfield, who never drove a car and looked for new sensations. He learned to manage in a week and won the race. Ford's success was brought by his strategy based on nbsp;priorities: the car should be simple, reliable, lightweight, cheap and most importantly - massive.
№ 417261   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:30
The speed of the car and its victory in the race, without comfort, a more unreliable test is difficult to imagine. The descent from Niagara Falls should seem like a pleasant walk in comparison.
Quote Explanation: About the experience of own manufacturing of racing cars, sitting on motor and shaking on potholes.
№ 417260   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:27
Any lightweight engine that is capable of developing more horsepower and does not need any particular source of power has a future. We don't know what can be achieved with electricity, but I suppose it's not omnipotent. Keep working on your machine. If you achieve the goal you have set for yourself, then I predict a great future for you."
Quote Explanation: So he told Henry Ford about his question about the electricity in the engine of the machines. Ability to ride non-steam, non-steam, non-nbsp;gas, a electricity.
№ 417257   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:18
How many years ago the war ended. Then in the forties there were a lot of us in orphanages ... But now? Tell me why I don't have a single free space in the orphanage? We live something like, comrades, well, we live peacefully, we buy color televisions, refrigerators, cars! <...> In general, little is said about orphanages in our country. I understand that this is not a very funny topic. But if they start talking, such a fabulous picture turns out! Orphanage! Big family! It's fun, cozy here! The children are happy, the teachers are happy! Yes, we are really cozy. Yes, we do everything so that we have fun. And our teachers are completely wonderful people, they work without sparing themselves. But I want everyone to know: "An orphanage is bad!" Because we, comrades, cannot replace the family for children! <...> I want to say the main thing! I want to say that you need to educate earlier! To educate parents! And not when they are already deprived of their parental rights in court, this is also too late! And at school, or something, I don't know, in the class where they sit at their desks - all are entirely future parents. Here the main thing is not to miss the moment! This is where you need to prepare for serious adult decisions!
Quote Explanation: 1st series.
№ 408673   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:51