life [Theme] Page 267

Popular culture - movies, novels, TV shows - has created the image of a healing effect that has on people sudden insight, a new perspective on my life. This has led to what I call the "detective" direction in psychotherapy. Many patients treat themselves this way and are willing to examine their own actions, words, clauses, dreams and everything else, to find evidence on the basis of which it would be possible to build a case. The difference between "insight" to which come (therapist, patient, or both) with the help of a detective psychotherapy and through awareness of inner feelings, this is the same as the distinction between artificial lighting and sunlight. The first may show us things that we otherwise would not see, but only the latter has all the properties that we need for life and growth.
№ 396246   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:27
My true essence is "awareness". In other words, I distorted or enlarged. I don't have a product of these processes; I am in the process itself. So, if I realize that I have distorted our awareness, that I have partially restored him; when I realize that one can improve his awareness, what I'm doing. It is easy to lose sight of the importance of this identity for our lives and our consciousness. We, Westerners, are so used to the objective view of the world that is constantly trying to transform its own being into the object. And to find the most suitable for this effort objects. The object is a person. Personality consists of all truly objective aspects of our being. It includes our body image, our ideas about its nature, our assumptions about how we are perceived by others, and our personal history. So the concept of "personality" is an abstraction, perceptual and conceptual object. It's not who I am; it is rather what I was and what I did. Personality is a product of It's flushed skin, externally observable aspect of what has changed and is absolutely pure and completely subjective process.
№ 396244   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
... why the awareness process has so much power: awareness is the fundamental nature of human life.
№ 396242   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
When I do become aware of something important in your life, the process is completely different. First, I "dived" into the issue. Allow all sides to influence me and experiencing anxiety, anger, stress and any emotions associated with it. But not trying, if I manage to resist, immediately to solve the problem. Then, when the process is already running, I'm talking to someone (or, if not possible, write to myself, but lately I have someone to talk to). And the only thing I do during that conversation - say everything that comes to my mind regarding the case, which I'm busy: I can feel it all over me, etc. and the person I'm talking to, just helps me to say all this and avoids to criticize me, give advice or interfere. In this moment begins to occur interesting thing. When I open from the inside, so say whatever comes to mind, there are also many unexpected perspectives. What seemed a hopeless situation gradually begins to take on new opportunities. Some of these "solutions" are not feasible; some are quite real, but inaccessible to me at the moment; and some- I suddenly understand - beat precisely in the purpose. And yet, something strange is happening with the target, a problem that seemed so huge, difficult and irresistible. It varies. Like I can't even remember what it was. Or, maybe, can't remember why it seemed so important; or even I can't understand why she gave me so much trouble and initially seemed so intractable. Not always, of course, but very often the question begins to shrink and change shape. This process is another transformation. All the time of what is happening, I am or at least implicit awareness of oneself in relation to standing in front of me choice. When this process occurs correctly, the awareness of a few changes. I think differently about themselves, perceive differently their capabilities, understand something new, remember something forgotten.
№ 396237   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
What should a person who wants to be the master of your life? The main thing - as much as possible to provide and to open their minds to the care of his life, the very fact that you live here, in a certain place at a certain time. Most of us seem to blindly believe that we do have such awareness, and we only sometimes allow it to be obscured by different interventions - social pressure, attempts to enhance our images, guilt, etc. In fact, this open and free awareness is extremely rare, and only people who are skilled in meditation and other arts of contemplation, can develop it to a significant level.
№ 396236   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
None of those people that came to see me, didn't really like to revisit the fundamentals of their life, while these people, of course, attempted to revise their work or any other exterior areas of your life, if something didn't go the way they wanted. On the contrary, all of these people are standard, like myself, are accustomed not to trust their inner experience, avoid, and devalue it.
№ 396234   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Each person develops a way of being in the world, which is a reasonable compromise between the way he understands himself and his own needs, and the way he understands the world with its opportunities and dangers. Unfortunately, the understanding of right and wrong develops in childhood, and in our culture the man given very little help to revise your children's worldview in adulthood. Thus, we develop ways of being, narrowing and restricting our lives. What we call intensive psychotherapy, in fact, has accelerated the educational process, are intended to reach maturity, delayed for twenty, thirty or more years of trying to live with the children's attitude to life.
№ 396233   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Change, endless change. The flames dance, take on fanciful forms changes again and again. We are afraid of fire, but we consist of it. We can't resist him; we can only meet him. When we finally surrender to him, we experience relief and bliss. To be truly alive means to be sentenced to continuous development, perpetual change. To be truly alive means to find their identity in this changing process, knowing that the fire would destroy any stable structure that we're trying to build. Wants and needs - fuel for the flame of life. We can exist without desires no more than fire can burn without fuel. If we want to live the fullest possible life, should be as complete as possible, know their desires and needs. We consist of flame, and his dance is the dance of our lives.
№ 396230   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
In each of us a smoldering flame that could ignite. We are constantly pursues lust for life. How much would any of us have been taught to reduce, distort and mangle our existence, something inside of us seeks to broaden the horizons, to provide a space for growth and development. We are afraid the price of this growth, we are afraid of those outdoor spaces that our eyes sometimes detects around; want to close their eyes to their own capabilities.
№ 396229   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Death is the end. After it there is nothing. No new beginning. No matter how much you regret or wish, if you are not able to do something in life, after death you will not succeed.
№ 396215   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:21
Will I participate in the next presidential election? Apparently will. Another thing is you realize that the power prepares any changes. And I have the impression that including the impact on the farm and I connected with the fact that it is preparing something and I'm a person like that can prevent that, well, actually tranquil life they lost in the 18th year, they are very nervous, such resources were involved to tell people about what the non-existent billions.
№ 396212   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:21
"Humble people God loves, therefore gives life in benefits more than they need".
© Mark DEWALT
№ 396168   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 11:33
Money, information and ammunition not much happens. Fighter, weapons, equipment, armor, tools, and relationship - equivalent of part of combat equipment. The equipment, like life, has no price.
№ 396157   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 10:15
We always thought that we know enough, when you finish your education and become adults. And so we grow, and everyone thinks we're older and we in any case do not know enough. How we cope with the incompleteness of your knowledge, is the key to our feeling of fullness of life. If I need to hide from myself how much I don't know and pretend I have a reasonable and sound basis for all my actions, I have to deny a big part of his awareness - as yourself, and the world in which we live. If I try to avoid these difficulties, you can go the way of Jennifer, attributing responsibility rules by the way Louise, relying on other people, the way Frank, denies all values, or can choose other ways to avoid understanding their own limitations. By doing this, I reduce its vitality.
№ 396103   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:58
If I want to feel the meaning of his existence, I need to "trust" their ordinary life. Many of us are accustomed to betray their views, desires and values, if significant or many other people take a different position. When I put aside my own unique understanding of the experience for the sake of momentary satisfaction or seeming security, I break away from his centre. I can be myself only if ready to defend its own existence. But I also understand that in order to do this effectively, you must be prepared to understand the viewpoints of others.
№ 396102   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:58