life [Theme] Page 266

Louise let her inner feeling were suppressed by the expectations of others. She had such a weak sense of your own inner being, which she sincerely doubted that would exist at all if not answered in some way on the needs of others. This doubt Louise was not a figurative expression. She really lost the inner sense of being, which can only arise from experiences of his own life in action. This experience - the immediate feeling I as a process - cannot be replaced. She tried to replace it by others, as well as Larry tried to replace it with image which has been created for others. Neither Louise nor Larry like replacement was not successful. Each of them felt a genuine sense of horror because of the constant feeling of emptiness. This emptiness arose because of the lack of internal center, the inner sense of identity. Louise came to the realization of their individuality and freedom of choice. No longer feeling that it will make her an outcast, she began to become herself.
№ 396101   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
It is important that as long as Louise tried to deny their individuality and responsibility for one's own life, she could not establish a deep and meaningful relationship with others. When a man like Louise, is life on the other, it's impossible to achieve real intimacy. Intimacy requires the presence of at least two different people. When people can't separate themselves from the beloved, when he can't afford to differ from another, then the only possible parasitic relationship. With unconscious wisdom of Louise escaped such a marriage, in which she inevitably would subject the role of the wife, pulling a cart on itself, and the mother of the Martyr. Her professional life allows her to find those who would want to serve and help, but these people were so numerous and so quickly changed, that there was never a need to completely destroy their internal life - the outcome, which in other circumstances could be very likely. Thus, it naturally happened that when Louise began to assert themselves and their own individuality, she found that entering a more emotionally intimate relationship, a relationship in which her own internal sense played the same role as the wishes of others.
№ 396100   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
One of the main principles of human existence is that we need two terms to characterize our relations with others, even if it's a relationship of unity. We are forced to use a somewhat awkward expression "separate-but-linked"[6] to describe what really is a characteristic of our lives. When we are in the greatest disorder with its existence, we experience these two stages as completely different. Our relationships with others do not allow us to obtain solace in loneliness and solitude our only destroys our hopes for a genuine contact with others. On the other hand, when we are most authentic, we sometimes find out how these aspects can truly merge. In the most genuine moments of intimacy between a man and woman who truly love and trust each other, the paradox of separateness but connectedness is overcome. The more one has, the more correct it is another. No more giving and receiving; between me and others, there is no abyss. On the contrary, there is the joy of realization, of a new opening in relations and reaffirm a deep inner response of the partner.
Quote Explanation: [6] Invented Bugental the definition of "separate-but-related" (separate-but-related) is a mirror opposite of the definition of the relationship of the persons of the Trinity in Christianity: "inseparable and unmerged". — Approx. translator.
№ 396095   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:56
Happiness is complete contentment with what you have in life.
№ 396085   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:55
I know little of the intricacies of the human sex - but the sex life of rabbits I know!
№ 396069   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:52
When making decisions we rely on rules and regulations, when we depend on abstract principles (e.g. "justice"), when we shift the responsibility on others, we repress our awareness of the inner senses, which we need for the genuine experience of his own life. My decisions should be in harmony with my subjective feeling. Only then they will matter to me.
№ 396053   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
To Kenobi becomes aware, perhaps for the first time in my life that his desire to help others, only hurt them. As plans for escape and hope for rescue extinguished, the oppressive fear that he is unable to tame, will grow in Kenobi's heart. In order to lighten the load of his fellow slaves, disobedience he will be replaced by humility. When Kenobi will realize that he can't help those who are near, his spirit will be broken, and he will be mine.
№ 396046   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:48
I can't blindly follow orders when you know that they are absurd. Especially if at stake are the lives.
- If you believe in what you are fighting.
I believe you. Believe. But I'm not just a number. None of us - not a room!
№ 396027   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:45
You never leave the house! Then my eyes, even my breath is on you, you hear me!? While I don't want you to even breathe you won't! Don't speak until I say "speak!" Won't talk while I won't allow it, hear me? Come on speak, speak, speak, speak! Tell me, if you dare. Again speak! Until I say "think", you're not going to think, do you understand?! Don't you think! Instead of you I will think. I!
- Are you daft? What is it? You're killing me in life!
- You're wearing my name! Did you hear me? You're wearing my name, my! Now you're a married woman! Lie it or not, I still will not allow you to desecrate my name. Do you understand me?
№ 396024   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:44
- Recently, I came here. Drove to this place. Looking at the sea.
Looking at the water. In any case, either fire, or water tell me the truth. If there is a end, that is, I think, is the place. Either this is the beginning. I do not know. And then I thought about us. The two of us.
- Ferhat...
- Just listen. Please.
Please?
- Yes, please. In fact, please. Please.
I believe in fate, you know, Asly. What fate has destined us. The sharpness of this road. Thought: "was that will die that way." Said that for me it is not a problem. I don't care. He kept to himself.
As Ferhat Aslan, in this life for me no place for white. So. And then you... Until you came into my life. This. But I can't make one thing. I could not accept. I can be good. I can be happy. You make me feel.
I could not accept. Thought: "is that possible?" Always said it myself. Why would it said. I said to myself Ferhat Aslan: "You don't deserve such a beautiful, conscientious and kind." But you stubbornly... Their stubbornness. Showed me that I can be good and happy. Stubbornly you've done it. Not getting tired. Not retreated. Always throwing words in my face. But beautifully it was done. Opposed. Like a real man.
Touched my wounds. It was very painful. You did it only with its existence. You're doing great, girl. I say this from the heart.
And then our baby. I love him very much. Know. May not show it, but I do.
It is also, of course, gave me the center of my face.
That is, I want to say. Let this place be a new beginning for us, Asly.
Will become a new beginning. Let's start from scratch. To not have any. That was not other. No disrespect, lying, pretense. Let's just reality. Let us.
- Ferhat!
- It is not. And let them not be. In fact, there may not be. Give you word of man. Just us. Agree?
What is the question.
№ 395963   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:34
To judge the loser are the people who have ever had and a weak hint of success.
№ 395958   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2020 / 13:33
- What are you doing to me? What are you doing? I wish you the day he shot me. What are you doing!? Are you trying to kill me during my life, me, and me for who I am. It's your method?
- I told you not go with me!
Is your explanation?
- Yes! This.
- Right. All that happened today is not your bad relationship to me, all because you such. It's your life.
You're so dark.
Your sister is sitting inside shaking, she also becomes like this! Your whole family benefits from that. Everyone who thinks getting rid of you. Including your brother, Prosecutor Yigit.
All who touch you, burning flame. No one can get rid of.
And then you look people in the eye with his cold eyes. Why?
Because you're a SWAMP! Everyone who touches you you attract to yourself. Attract in the dark. Or blackmail them to death or steal them. Why?
Because love you! So please, you can't do this. But if suddenly, one day, you're going to fall in love with someone, not love, okay?
DO NOT LOVE!
- Okay.
Because you most likely will kill even loving...
№ 395948   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 17:33
How often in life we forget those who are in a difficult moment for us, the hand held out!
№ 395945   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 17:24
We all know how easy it is, how suddenly a person can to leave the life. Therefore, it is important to remember that we must treasure each day, each person, each other cherish. For the sake of that love, strictly speaking, we must live.
№ 395938   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 17:03
Life can float on stomach and back, just sideways, not out.
№ 395920   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 14:57