character [Theme] Page 4

You can get the attention of anyone, try your best to be the perfect woman that a man dreams of. But often no one needs ideals. Sometimes women manage to fall in love with themselves, to make a man lose his head. But do you know what happens most of the time? Achieving the location of a man, a woman becomes comfortable for him. After all, for the sake of him, she crosses over her own interests, endures and lowers a lot to him. If you want to conquer a man yourself, you must be smart, insightful and know where the line is when you need to turn on pride and show character. Because about the spineless, El, wipe their feet. I'm not talking about the hysterics who are trying to "insert" the brains of their partners with scandals. No, baby, pride and tantrums are completely different things. Self-respect and cries of hopelessness are on different hemispheres, - she removes the stray strand behind my ear and, looking into my eyes, finishes: - You can achieve a man if you know that he is the right one. And even necessary! But this must be done carefully and cunningly so that he does not understand that a leash is being pulled on him.
№ 434723   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:42
The character is complex, and the eyes are beautiful. I'm afraid they are strong.
№ 434532   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:51
Temperament is not cast in concrete, it is flexible. It can be shaped and nurtured with proper guidance, but the underlying tendency to behave in a certain way remains the same.
№ 434340   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 14:15
- So that you *** then paint it!
№ 433675   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2021 / 22:24
And feel orphanhood, like bliss.
№ 432999   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 12:21
The character determines the action, if you do nothing, you will not achieve anything, and if you do not achieve anything, you know you are spineless!
№ 432849   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 16:15
In our country, everyone knows which of the deities is his spiritual parent. There are women who are the spiritual daughters of Yemanji. These are wonderful mothers, they are responsible for the renewal of life in the world. There are women like Obba, needlewomen and hostesses. They protect the home and hearth, feed their tribe. There are people who are healers like Oshosi. They know the power of plants and cannot live without nature. There are Shango's children and Ogun's children - they are warriors, politicians, entrepreneurs. They are full of will and noble passion. I am also the spirit daughter of Jansa, so I immediately recognized you. We weren't both born to stay at home. Dedicating ourselves to husband and motherhood for us means going against our nature. And a person who has gone against his nature will face the most terrible punishment after death, because he did not fulfill his destiny and wasted his life.
№ 432582   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:54
At school for my wives, I was taught how to meet a man from work, how to pacify my discontent and bad temper, how to wash and massage his feet, how to be silent and give him a lot of space for thought. It was repeated that a woman's hands, heels and voice should be soft. Showed how to walk silently. It was said that the hair should be let down to the waist, because a woman with long hair looks defenseless. You can grab them, reel them on a fist - and the wife will be quiet. Men feel stronger if they see weakness next to them.
№ 432566   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:06
Faith in man - faith in the unlimited creative ability of the human race. Of course, this belief has only a motivational and binding character, for how he realizes his potential is another matter.
№ 431586   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 14:30
Personally, I've spent many years struggling with myself, trying to be someone else, fighting my nervous, excitable temperament, always getting a little angry with myself and trying to change. The turning point came when I was able to accept myself as I am.
№ 430527   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2021 / 11:48
Looking at the characters of people, we can easily distinguish a natural character from a character developed by man himself. There are people by nature with excellent inclinations, for whom all good is a natural attraction; but there are also those who consciously struggle all their lives with their bad innate aspirations and, overcoming them little by little, create in themselves a kind, albeit artificial character. Characters of the first kind seem to us more attractive: it is so natural for them to do good that they attract us precisely by this natural lightness, the grace of goodness, so to speak. But if we want to be fair, then we will have to give the palm to the characters of the second kind, who, through a hard struggle, defeated innate bad inclinations and developed good rules in themselves, guided by the consciousness of the need for good.
№ 430328   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2021 / 23:12
Cheating is not a coincidence, it is a person's character. He is either capable of it or not.
№ 429889   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:16
Astrov. I haven't eaten anything today, just drank. Your father has a difficult character. (Takes a bottle from the sideboard.) May I? (He drinks a glass.) There is no one here, and you can speak directly. You know, it seems to me that in your house I would not survive for one month, I would suffocate in this air ... Your father, who has completely gone into his gout and books, Uncle Vanya with his blues, your grandmother, finally, your stepmother ...
№ 429623   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:38
Do not leave me! I am not able to be alone. I'm not a heroine. My character is by no means heroic.
№ 428767   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 15:30
There is nothing to love scammers for, but you will inevitably admire some. Not life, but an adventure film. Not character, but a bunch of talents, however, morality and conscience pumped up.
Quote Explanation: Issue "Criminal talent. True story"."
Release Date: 05.09.2021
№ 427534   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 17:15