live [Theme] Page 56

- You will always have time to see your family in the next world. Don't upset them with your unhappiness. Live a decent life for them.
№ 427614   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 09:59
Learn to live with it and stop noticing it. This, of course, was the universal key to all human problems. But, as Ofa explained, the person does not want to solve their problems. He wants to get rid of them.
№ 427608   Added Viker 17-09-2021 / 09:56
A loving heart cannot live in a cage of logical algorithms.
№ 427391   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2021 / 17:00
Sexuality is a conventional concept. Everyone has their own criteria. For me, a man is sexy if he combines three qualities: intelligence, determination and a sense of humor. But, unfortunately, they are very rarely combined in one person. A man may be smart, with a sense of humor, but for some reason he still has fun with his mother. But the worst option is when the man is stupid, but decisive.
Release Date: 18.04.2021
№ 427284   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 22:18
Where will the heart find support?
Quote Explanation: Translator: Vera Nikolaevna Markova.
№ 427150   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2021 / 11:51
You have to live with your beloved, Irishka! Don't waste your time on trifles. Otherwise ... what's the point in all this?
№ 427120   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 13:15
This list contained goals that I desperately needed to achieve in the next five years. First, graduate from college to become the first person in the family to graduate. Secondly, to buy a house for my parents: we have never had a house of our own. Well, to marry a girlfriend of youth. I have completed all the tasks set for myself. Plus I also helped my grandmother, who had nowhere to live. My family at the time was barely making ends meet.
№ 427110   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:54
To live and do something, to achieve something, knowing that in the end you are waiting only for death and oblivion, is terrible. It's always been that way.
№ 427101   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 10:54
If we live in our world, then after it we can live in any, even in hell.
№ 426923   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 14:09
At the cemetery, fences near the graves are not just installed. This is a stop sign, you cannot cross them. Trample flowers and earth, under which the remains are not. Every living person must also have an invisible fence. Personal boundaries. Inside this fenced-in perimeter, it's just me. Outside it are family, children, men, friends, colleagues and everyone else. So, my flowers cannot be trampled either. Climbing over the fence is prohibited. No one has the right to advise me how to live, how to behave, what job to choose, whom to love, how to paint and dress, how to feed a cat, if I did not ask this opinion myself. No one has the right to touch me without my desire. Even take the hand. If a woman says "no", men for some reason often look for a double meaning, thinking that she "breaks down" and builds her own worth. “No” only means “no.” Around my inner world there is not just a fence, but also barbed wire, and machine gunners on the towers. One extra word - and a person at gunpoint, a repeat offender will be shot on the spot.
№ 426796   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:03
When the black ice inside cracks and melts, a long-abandoned oil well is exposed and suddenly starts gushing. From the very depths, filling all the voids. Gift or curse? Will she bring what you dream of? Or will you drown, drown, perish in a fever? Dive. And pray that you reach out, pull out if you feel yourself sucking in. In any case, it is no longer possible to live in a cryochamber. Will not work. The process has started. The heart began to beat. It's time to deal with the true, deep, suddenly awakened, seething. You can be afraid. To take back - no. Repeated freezing will lead to the death of all living things.
№ 426769   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:51
There were no regrets at all. Rather, joy, shy like a child, but already palpable. A small sprout of freedom was greening inside, somewhere in the solar plexus area, while uncertainly, but still relentlessly making its way through the cracks of the internal organs burned by anger, resentment and alcohol, entangling the lungs with the finest stems, almost transparent. First, the left one, closer to the heart, filling it with oxygen and the desire to live, and then the right one, displacing the remnants of festering memories from the aveols that interfere with breathing.
№ 426767   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:50
You are obsessed, have lost common sense in the name of implementing crazy ideas that bring crazy money. So you also promote these ideas, this is a manic desire for success at any cost! You urge to live one day, buy and consume, ignoring reality. In pursuit of the ideals imposed by advertising, people die, and in their place there are only mannequins, dead inside, but carefully licked outside.
№ 426692   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:38
We were born into the world, and who has the right to turn it off.
№ 426559   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:56