live [Theme] Page 54

everyone has to answer himself.
№ 428831   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:30
Do not be afraid, Alexander, and never doubt me. I will be happy to personally deliver this letter to you. Now, I look forward to this trip. I will see your street, your house, I will wait for you just as I waited in the greenhouse. But this time, I will not allow this man who wanted to separate us to take us by surprise. You know this very well, Alexander, the last word will not be with him. Be confident in me, Alexander, just as I am confident in you. We are the real winners. And the day will come when you and I will not part. If you were not my friend in my school years, now you will. For all the rest of me. You and I have so much joy in stock that you can fill the whole world with it and delight people for centuries. Friendship, which is so dear to us, is now in my hands, having been in your hands. And I will keep it, as you did. Nobody can destroy it. If you didn't know this yet, then know: our friendship is called love. Alexander ... you are not dead. You haven't crossed the Styx. You are not God, you are a boy, like me. You breathe in me. My blood is your blood. I will now go home and bring with me a secret guest who will never leave me. Tomorrow, Alexander, is my birthday. We will meet him for the first time together. You will always be there ... on all my birthdays. I will live for you. All life...
№ 428807   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:26
As soon as we start to analyze, the romance goes away. Let's just live, huh?
№ 428802   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:26
“I’ll set myself up differently. And if everything is really all right, then I will dissolve again. I know myself. But if they say to me: "Your life is in danger," I will begin to fight. I will fight like a madman for the time that I still have left. And, fighting, perhaps, I will extend my term. Otherwise, precious time will be wasted.
№ 428740   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 14:09
You have to live for someone in order to be happy, and not live only for yourself. A person who lives only for himself is an egoist.
№ 428615   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:54
I felt the need to capture my own reality. You can call it an escape from reality. If you experience discomfort in real life, you can live in your fantasy world and control in it what is not really controllable. I think this is a great excuse to start composing.
№ 428547   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:44
- Fool. Fool and coward. Whether you like it or not, you will live. You won't be able to die, no matter how hard you try. I do not allow.
№ 428534   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:42
- If I don't mind! Englishwoman, you finally understand ... When I looked at you naked, when I touched you and realized that you hadn’t dreamed of me ... I can’t even explain what became of me then. And now you say that I can be against it. How can I drive you away when I find you again? ..
№ 428518   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:40
At these words, Jamie suddenly realized that the boys perceive him as a romantic character. He lives alone in a cave, hunts at nightfall, emerges from a foggy night all dirty, overgrown, covered with bright red stubble. Of course, at their age, it seems like living an outcast and hiding in a damp, cramped cave in the middle of a moorland is a wonderful adventure. At fifteen, sixteen and ten years old, they do not even suspect how guilt, bitter loneliness or a burden of responsibility from which it is impossible to free themselves can torment them.
№ 428510   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:39
- Not looking back does not mean forgetting the past. Forget what happened, but remember the lesson you learned.
Quote Explanation: you
№ 428452   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:30
Move on. I am constantly told that I need to move on, but I do not understand the meaning of these words. How can you move on when a tragedy has happened in your life? It seems to me that we can only find a way to live with it, because time will really move on, from day to day dragging us along like a conveyor belt under our feet. It doesn't matter if we want it or not. Are we ready for this or not.
№ 428396   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:21
- And how not to torment yourself because of them.
Quote Explanation: At the end of the episode
№ 428332   Added Viker 28-09-2021 / 20:16
Utopia is always infantile, youth is always revolutionary. The revolution for her is a symbol of the future good, the joy of being herself, living and belonging to everyone and herself.
№ 428273   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:24
If a person says that he has no purpose in life, he is lying to himself. He lies and does not even notice this innocent self-deception. It's easier to live this way. There are people whose main goal in life is to live it aimlessly.
№ 428207   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:12