live [Theme] Page 62

Better late than never! When the time came, I was ready. Armed with a huge number of excuses, excuses and laziness, I proudly defended my inaction. At that time I could not have imagined that it was better to drown in the river floating to the shore of opportunities than to live in a swamp call it life.
№ 423113   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 11:57
Averting the threat of death is one thing. Making you live anew is another matter entirely.
№ 423085   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 14:54
The purpose of life is to live right, think right and act right.
№ 423084   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 14:51
With all your youthful strength, with all your soul.
№ 423063   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 13:51
I need language to live, I need it like food and water. Lexemes, morphemes, grains of meaning - they saturate me with knowledge and understanding that there are words for everything in the world.
№ 423014   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2021 / 01:00
Russia is alive, lives and will live.
№ 422933   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 10:54
We must live without thinking about death - let it think for us!
№ 422864   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 15:36
Life is very long. Even when all hopes are turned to dust, you need to continue to live on.
№ 422789   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 18:33
It was time - we were entering into life.
Mighty, firm foot:
Doubts evil did not bother
Then our mind is young.
Dreams proudly called us
To live for others, to serve others,
And we all fervently desired.
It's not useful to live a life.
But those years have long since passed;
Life went on as usual -
And with the past we forever parted
And life healed differently.
We have forgotten our wishes:
They passed for us like dreams,
And our past dreams
We became strange and funny.
№ 422778   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 17:57
No! It was you who resisted. I killed you then - but you did not give up, saying that you will live.
№ 422709   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 21:39
...... a population that, swallowing from the media of misinformation, naively believes that in order for life to improve, it must first be seriously worsened. And then even a minor change for the better will be perceived as a victory. Just like in
a well-known anecdote about the father of the family, who came to the sage and complains: "We live in a one-room apartment with five, two families, cramped, difficult." The sage advises him to get a dog and settle it with them. The father of the family does not understand, but the sage advises, so it is necessary to do. Life becomes even more unbearable. The father again goes to the sage. He listened and advised to have a goat: they say, you will drink milk. And again the father of the family listens to the advice. Life becomes quite unbearable. Again you have to go to the sage. He wonders how so - all the advice is not for the future? Well, then try to give someone a goat. The father of the sage's family listened, did as he said. A week later, a joyful person comes to him and says: "They gave the goat - it became great to live, the only thing that interferes is the dog. At night he gawk, he does not let him sleep." The sage listened to him and again advised: "Well, if the dog interferes with sleep, give it to someone." They gave the dog away. And the family healed happily. The wife baked the cake and said to her husband: "Take the cake to the sage, thanks to his advice we finally healed well and happily. If it were not for his wisdom, we would have suffered for the rest of our lives." Unfortunately, this is what is happening in our country. Instead of living with our minds, we live as someone else's. And life, if you look at it with a sober look, is getting worse and worse. It's time to give someone both a "goat" and a "dog". The only question is: who will take them?
Quote Explanation: memories
№ 422664   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 19:24
In fact, religious values are long-lasting and stable. As for modern Western civilization, it seems to me that it is moving into a state of fundamentally anti-religious. The main value of modern Western civilization is the value of sin. She appeals to the passions of a person. That is why she calls her values universal. She appeals to vices. The value of sin is disguised as the value of freedom, free religion. What is freedom in the export version of Western civilization? First of all, it is vanity, an opinion about oneself. This is being broadcast to young people who are not yet formed. The people of Western civilization play on the ignorance and inability of young people to live.
№ 422500   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 16:27
- How funny... I've always been so afraid to live, and it turns out that I'm not too afraid of dying.
- You're not going to die...
- I always thought I was going to die of my heart... It was so much fun, Robert, thank you for showing me how to live, giving me the opportunity to live...
Quote Explanation: Max had a sick heart and was wary all his life, and eventually died defending Robert.
- How funny... Ive always been so afraid to live, and it...
№ 422480   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 15:27
It is much easier to live for yourself if you can call it life!
№ 422432   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 13:03
I don't want to live in a world where there is someone else who makes it better, better than we do it.
№ 422376   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:15