live [Theme] Page 63

Of course. But initially they came from there. And then they gradually began to corrode. (to corrode to experience the destructive effect of corrosion). And when they collapse, we will have to live with laws devoid of a moral foundation. And this is a terrible society.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Imposing the sameness. Air from 07/05/2021
№ 422373   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 10:06
As they say, marriage is a wonderful institution, but let's be honest - who wants to live in the institute?
№ 422353   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:00
The more you get closer to them, the more it hurts.
The more you get closer to them, the more it hurts.
№ 422331   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 13:21
- Becauze I whant so.
Quote Explanation: After the defeat, Caterina Sforza wanted to commit suicide, but Cesare did not give her.
- Becauze I whant so.
№ 422223   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 07:57
If you want to live, you have to become stronger.
№ 422158   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 04:42
What connects the past, present and future of each being? Does childhood breed maturity, or does maturity forge childhood? We do not know the meaning of our existence, and we will not know for a long time, but we must live with what we know.
№ 421949   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 18:12
The first commandment that a newcomer from an old-timer hears in the camp is that each prisoner must clearly realize his goal: to survive. You will live a few more hours, and they will add up to another day, and this day, having joined the already lived, will become another week. And so slowly: not to make long-term plans, never to invent great goals, to see only one, the most modest - to live every next second, to live it, to survive. To live is a verb that has forms exclusively of the present tense.
№ 421942   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 17:51
This book was not easy to create - the events that it talks about are too close. To comprehend and evaluate them, I needed to include a lot of reference material, a lot of documents, accurate figures and facts. The book is not designed for the screaming Maidan, there are no sensations and "fried" details. It is intended for a thoughtful, inquisitive reader who is accustomed to understand everything himself. And reliable information to clarify the true state of affairs in the book abounds.
<... >
And yet I am an optimist, I am sure that this black streak in the history of Ukraine will pass. Inevitably, there will come a time of renewal. That's just I would like it to happen as soon as possible, so that the words of the poet do not come true: "It's a pity only - you will not have to live in this beautiful time - neither I nor you"...
Quote Explanation: The book includes extensive factual material that reveals all aspects of the economic and social development of Ukraine in 2010-2013.
№ 421886   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:03
Many in our elite continue to live with the illusions of the 90s that someone will conquer us, someone will send a temporary administration here, and they will be taken as carriers of patrons. It will not happen. The Americans clearly understand that they will not be able to control Eurasia. They stake on randomness. And the chaos in Eurasia is an invitation from China. China will be forced to intervene for security reasons.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421881   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:48
And do not grumble at the same time ..
Quote Explanation: A variant of the translation of the verse «Ulysses» used in the series Babylon 5.
№ 421775   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:39
It's not a virus. Just malware. For*it happens, but you can live.
Quote Explanation: Vee talks about Johnny Silverhend
№ 421640   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 21:03
You see, Sarah, whatever a person does, any feat is not a victory over the dragon, it is a victory over the stupid inertia of the human masses. In any area. Is always. Victory over six billion idiots. This is very exhausting. As long as you see it this way. On the other hand, whatever you want to realize, that is, whatever thoughts you want to realize, you need an action that will always be resisted. Even if you want to cut a pipe out of a stick, you will need to overcome the stick's resistance. If human stupidity is viewed in this aspect, it becomes much more bearable. Here is Heike, I love her very much, what problems with Heike while her fantastic stupidity has no effect on my life? And now imagine that my result, the result of the pipe and the beauty of the melody, depends on whether Heike is stupid, like a stump or still like a seaweed, the matter becomes more complicated, because stupidity is ineradicable. Now let's imagine: in order for the pipe to play, you need to make the stump stop being a stump for at least a minute. This is where truly misanthropic motives begin. And I do not like hatred, my sweet one. It's a good motor, but it's hard to live in. And you need to be a god ten times more than Yahweh, Allah and Brahma put together in order to treat invincible human stupidity during high stakes as just another manifestation of the law of action and opposition. Neither Brahma, nor Allah, nor Yahweh did this, judging by the scriptures. But even that is not enough for me.
№ 421554   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2021 / 12:39
You don't understand how to live at all. Here's your trouble... They exhaust your strength. It's getting harder for you to solve problems. And what are you doing? You're straining! You strain from work and strain just like that. And the forces go just into the void. Fuzz. And they don't. And you have even less power to solve problems. And you strain even more. And in this cheerful dance you are joyfully rolling straight to me. But it was only necessary to relax a little and... enjoy life.
Quote Explanation: Sails in the Fog - Season 4, Episode 2 "Unexpected Guests"
№ 421497   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 09:48
ruled by the dark side.
№ 421416   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 19:30
It's a whole science to live sweetly!
№ 421386   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 02:03