soul [Theme] Page 5

End of connection.
Quote Explanation: The true ending of the game: the director of Fazbear Entertainment, Henry Emily, returns to finish what he started and destroy all the spirits who want revenge on him, including: his former partner William Afton, William's offspring - Michael and Elizabeth, as well as Henry's daughter Charlie Emily.
End of connection.
№ 462723   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:18
The state of a suffering soul is already a shrine, and everything that comes from there is precious, and poetry that emerges from such a womb is higher than all poetry.
Quote Explanation: 1844, February 3
№ 462564   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:36
But then he felt that now, now, something most important was happening in his soul, that his inner life was standing at that moment as if on oscillating scales, which with the slightest effort could be pulled in one direction or another. And he made this effort, calling on that god. which he sensed in his soul yesterday, and God immediately responded to him.
№ 462466   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:08
He stopped believing himself and began to believe others. He stopped believing himself, and began to believe others because it was too difficult to live, believing himself: believing himself, every question must be resolved not in favor of his animal self, looking for easy joys, but almost always against him; trusting others, there was nothing to decide, everything had already been decided, and it was always decided against the spiritual and in favor of the animal self.
№ 462418   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 20:15
Your soul and body, divided in two, will belong to me as a single whole.
Your soul and body, divided in two, will belong to me as a...
№ 462380   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:52
Pantheism is not my thing.
Pantheism is not my thing.
№ 462378   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:52
You can't judge a person by what they believe in or the color of their skin. The main thing in a person is his soul.
№ 462369   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:50
I am a fan of the smell of printing ink, the rustle of paper, notes in the margins. Paper book. It has its own soul, and even photographs seem to come to life before your eyes. I like to forget a chamomile in a book and find it one frosty morning, or put a white piece of paper folded into an airplane with a list of 25 dreams written on it. How interesting it is to discover them 5 years later! And now I sit and smile quietly, opening a new book and feeling that it is alive and smells of lavender. I really want to predict what will happen tomorrow, will a real book survive in this strange era?..
№ 462312   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:00
When the morning so tenderly and touchingly kisses the sky, when the trees stretch their graceful hands to the clouds, glorifying a new bright day, when the soul dreams of something distant and beautiful, then a miracle is born, quiet and kind, then a magical winter fairy tale comes to the doorstep ...
№ 462303   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:33
Never consider it useful for yourself that it will ever prompt you to break a promise, forget shame, hate someone, suspect, curse, be a hypocrite, or desire something that is hidden behind walls and castles. After all, the one who has given preference to his reason, his genius and the service of his virtue does not put on a tragic mask, does not utter lamentations, does not need either solitude or crowds. He will live - and this is the most important thing - without pursuing anything and without avoiding anything. He is not at all worried about whether his soul will remain in a bodily shell for more or less time, and when the moment of parting with life comes, he will leave with the same light heart with which he would carry out something else from what he was doing. what can be done with dignity and honor. After all, all his life he only thinks about not allowing his soul to descend to a state unworthy of a rational being called to citizenship.
№ 461931   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
The more limitless the living space, the closer the shrines should be. Almost so much so that turning to God would mean looking into oneself.
№ 461912   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:47
The time of human life is a moment; its essence is eternal flow; feeling - vague; the structure of the whole body is perishable; soul is unstable; fate is mysterious; fame is unreliable. In a word, everything related to the body is like a stream, everything related to the soul is like a dream and smoke. Life is a struggle and a journey through a foreign land; posthumous glory - oblivion. But what can lead to the path? Nothing but philosophy
№ 461830   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:05
A person who is pure in soul cannot be stained by any of life’s dirt.
№ 461768   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:54
“I understood how you tamed her,” Kai continued. - You burn inside and set others on fire. There is a goal. And we are all old coals. Dust. Ash. Burnt out long ago, dead souls. Understand? Mortido, thanatos, animus. Death of the soul.
№ 461740   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 04:27
Dreams are not boring. This is a reflection of the most hidden corners of the soul.
Dreams are not boring. This is a reflection of the most...
№ 461730   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 03:57