To love [Theme] Page 41

- Fall in love. Or even wanting to make love.
№ 406955   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 19:39
A monstrous choice. But it seems to me that Vasily Rozanov gave an exact, albeit harsh, answer. When a mother is clean, in order, healthy, it is easy to love her. Drunk, dirty, beaten - it's very difficult. And Russia is the same. But precisely at a difficult time, when there is "splitting", swaying, incomprehensibility, one must love more, give all the strength and time. But it seems to me that today we are not in the same state of torn apart as we were in the 90s. Still, there are positive changes. My King Beranger says: “Have you noticed that you wake up every day? What a joy it is to wake up every day! We do not notice this. You breathe and you never think. Always remember this. "
Quote Explanation: "On the Fulcrum". Source: Internet portal of Rossiyskaya Gazeta (30.03.2013).
№ 406826   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2020 / 15:12
A person does not stop loving the sun just because it is a cloudy autumn day outside.
№ 406642   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2020 / 03:36
I ask you ... do not have children. Do not give birth if you do not plan to love them just like that, for the fact of their existence! Even as a psychologist, I do not have the strength to look these unwanted, unloved children in the eye. My heart bleeds when I hear: "Mom, I love you," and in response - total silence ... This is at best. And at worst: "So what do you want?", "So what have you done?", "What kind of calf tenderness?" The most important thing is that there is no cure for dislike ... Having given birth to a child, you will not be able to get rid of him, so you will kill him for years, slowly, adding into him your unlived grudges against your parents, your unlived grudges against former men. And if the husband threw it with the child in his arms ... As in a garbage can, prohibitions and attitudes are added to it, the name for which you have been looking for on the Internet for so long, but not in your heart ... Do not give birth to children if you do not plan to love them just like that!
№ 406455   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:39
But, alas, not a single string in her soul trembled. Why is it like this? Why can't she like this kind, handsome guy who is suitable for her age and, perhaps, will make her happy? No, she continues to sigh for the professor - a person much older than herself, mysterious and inaccessible. A person with whom she cannot have a future. Still curious, Peri thought, why had she never dreamed of happiness? Why did this magic word, which is full of the pages of books and lyrics, invariably leave her indifferent? No, of course she didn't want to be unhappy. I just didn't see the search for happiness as my main goal in life. If it had been otherwise, she would never have allowed herself to dry up for a man like Azur.
№ 406421   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 15:18
And to know that escape is no longer possible.
№ 406205   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 15:21
Tear in pieces, wash into dust.
Soul, feelings outward
Only in your eyes has the light cooled.
You don't need anything and no one else.
Feet, heart, knees in blood.
Lips tremble in the wind swollen.
To make and save love
People around need understanding.
So as not to store a chest of evils.
Do not rip the root of darkness from trust.
Do not throw words at a person.
No need to cremate someone's patience.
On a wild, sick, lustful day
Do not seek solace for yourself.
Or holding by the neck in wine
Drown in the name of the soul of healing.
Do not be afraid to forgive and appreciate.
It is not necessary to cut the veins without anesthesia.
To be loved - learn to love.
Love is a gift. Love is not a threat.
№ 406065   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 13:42
Who to love - do not choose. Just match or not.
But with whom to be - we choose. Even if we don't match at all.
№ 406058   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 13:21
Feeling unloved, Marius himself refused to love.
№ 406022   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:39
Beauty is easy to love, and the soul is a test of love, love the soul with all your heart and you will pass this test.
Quote Explanation: Love is blind.
№ 405988   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 10:33
It is so given to love, to take care of Her.
№ 405680   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:27
I will slander myself...
Can I love someone you don't love?
№ 405357   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 03:24
- Do not you understand? You fought this. Fascism is when it says how to live, whom to love, who should live, who should die. You fought so that we could all do what we want and say what we want. And you became like them. You turned them all in, didn't you? Even our grandmother.
№ 405328   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 08:54
Es able to love - they cannot play along with love!
№ 405321   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2020 / 18:15
worthy.
№ 405301   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 16:57