To love [Theme] Page 40

That's why he lost his mind.
№ 408272   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:23
It's easier not to love,
And just hate.
№ 408263   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:22
Sexual attraction is not just an aspiration
multiply. For people, this is an opportunity to express love for another and the appreciation of his body, all his physical features. We all say: "We must love the soul, the soul, the soul..." Yes, nothing like that, you need to love a person as a whole, without shaking his soul out of the body. They are one! The soul is not chocolate, the body wrapper from it
you can't take it off.
№ 408220   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:15
- We need to break up. From the very beginning, what was happening between us resembled an act of forgetting, as if we were trying so much to forget in each other's arms. But we both understand that this is the wrong love. Illusion, the desire to be needed by at least someone, the desire to love anyone, such as you.
After Nikki's words, everything went into place: both the girl's nervousness and her desire to be as far away from me as possible. The phrases sounded monstrously accusatory, they penetrated like sharp nails inside, leaving only hats on the surface. But at the same time, I was grateful to the girl for finding the strength and saying everything as it is, instead of continuing this strange and not very pleasant dance of misunderstanding for both of us.
- Are you sure? Maybe... - I paused, wondering what role Max played in this. - Have you been thinking about this all this time?
- Yes... I'm sorry... - Nikki swallowed nervously, but continued to endure my gaze steadfastly. - I weighed, evaluated and realized that it is wrong to continue to torment you and yourself.
- Is it me? - It was important for me to know, rather instructively, what was the impetus for the breakup - myself or something over which I am not subject.
- No, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. It sounds very hackneyed, but you are really very nice, good, kind and helpful, but...
Her words took my breath away, and mentally I added: "You're a very cool guy, but you're only a friend to me."
- But... - Nikki hushed up, not knowing what else to add. What was happening was not easy for her, so I hurried to the rescue:
"But you don't have feelings for me that would help us create a lasting union," it sounded somewhat theatrical, but that's the first thing that came to my mind. After all, all productions are taken entirely or partially from life.
Besides, I didn't want to break up badly, Nikki was there for me in serious moments for me, so she just didn't deserve me to splash out my discontent and bitterness from the breakup on her. We are adults and understand that you will not be forcibly cute. And to hold another through blackmail or some other extortion is low, stupid and selfish.
"Jeffrey, I'm guilty that...--Nikki began, but I interrupted her.
- You're completely innocent. At that point, we both wanted what we got. Now, after thinking, you realized that you need to turn in the other direction. I get it. And I accept, no matter what I think and feel about it. Because seeing you all on your nerves is much worse than accepting the fact of separation at a time. I can handcuff you to the battery and persuade you to stay with me, but will we be happier?
№ 408197   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
When you do something global and long-lasting, you either need to have a lot of patience or love it.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408121   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:00
To love and be loved every day, not on a “red or purple day of the calendar”.
№ 408029   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:33
I know that even the closest ones can betray and hurt without batting an eye, I know that there cannot be 100 real friends, and those that exist are dearer than any “100 rubles” and money. I know what it is like to live on 100 a month or 10K a day. Therefore, I can confidently say that happiness is not at all in crispy bills, precious stones or iPhones, but in people who stay with you and are ready to help when you have only 100 and those who support you with the idea of ​​how to increase these 10K. I know for sure that no one can hurt you more than those closest to you or yourself. Yes, damn it, I know what death is. That is why I know that our time is actually limited and there is not as much of it as we think. Therefore, I know that you need to appreciate every day and just enjoy life, remember that some no longer even have this. I know that one of the most valuable and beyond our control is time - value and cherish those who are ready to spend the most important resource on you. I know that no one is dearer than family, so I try to say “I love you” more often, not only to pronounce it with my mouth and write in letters, but to prove it with my actions and tenderness. And I know what it is when one of the parents dies, so I know at a fucking 1000% that all conflicts and quarrels between you are such crap, you need to love your family even more and hug you even tighter. I know love for sure and I know what it's like to lose it and what this fucking "broken heart" is. I know how to try to glue a broken cup out of 100 pieces and I can say that you will never be able to drink tea from it without the risk of splashing yourself with boiling water or getting hurt, so feel free to throw this rubbish into the trash and do not step on the same rake twice. I know that no one owes anything to anyone and no matter how much we want to, but no one belongs to anyone. I know that no one has the right to offend you and force you to do something against your will, just as you cannot do with others. I know that listening and hearing are different things, so talk about problems and try to find a compromise. But I know that if one of them constantly makes sacrifices, and the other is not ready to concede in something, then nothing good will come of it. I know that if you are in pain, do not be afraid, but boldly say “STOP” and leave, even if you don’t want to, but you see that after your requests nothing changes. Yes, I know that you need to leave when you are not comfortable, when you feel that it is not yours or you are in the wrong together, at the wrong time and with the wrong people, when you understand that the energy that you are on you spend it, not worth what you get in return. I know that there is no need to spray on those who are not worthy of it. I know that time does not heal a damn thing at all, but the wounds heal, and we learn to live on, even though the scars ache from time to time "for the weather." I know that you have no right to use another person as a "patch" or "pain reliever" for your injuries. I know that there is no more valuable experience that you will feel on your own skin, wisdom and experience are not measured by numbers in your passport - you can be a wise experience already at 15 years old, and you can be an incorrigible fool at 50. I know that having several higher educations is not yet means that a person is really smart, intelligent and open to new knowledge, and vice versa, sometimes a person without a “tower” can be more educated than the “luminary of science”. I know that first of all I am the author, screenwriter, director and performer of the main role of all my problems. But I know that all decisions and answers are hidden in ME. I know that our life depends only on us, and the rest is just excuses and fears to try something new - I know that it is better to take the risk and then stay at the bottom of the trough than torment myself for the rest of my life that the chance has been missed. I know for sure that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” and if you look at the whole world with hatred, he will answer you in kind. All the energy that we send into space returns to us, so I try my best to radiate positive and goodness, yes, it does not always work out, but believe me, efforts are already the path to success. And I know that you will never get really something worthwhile, you have to fight for dreams. I know that if you do what you really like, then you will gladly spend hours, days, weeks and years on it and you will never regret it. I know what it is like to hate yourself, believe me, nothing good will come of self-destruction, so I know how to love yourself. Oh, yes, I know that you never need to take out your brain and engage in self-criticism. Believe me, there will be enough people who want to throw a stone at you, so love yourself. Do not be selfish, no, but just stupidly love yourself - consider yourself beautiful, believe in yourself, do not underestimate yourself, but look at things soberly, know that if you don’t love yourself, then no one else will care about you all life. I know that in fact, no matter how we laugh, these fucking philosophers from social networks are really right and happiness really “loves silence”, so talk less and act more. I know that you cannot hold a "tit in your hands" or all your life "
№ 408019   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:03
- Miya, I don't care about your clothes. Do not you understand? Today's you are the same you I was in love with yesterday. And the same one that I will love tomorrow.
№ 407789   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 12:42
- There are two types of people in the world, Kim. Those who love real coffee, and those who drink glamorous drinks with stupid names.
- You know, I'm not shy about wearing masala tea with cinnamon and spices. Thank you very much.
- Smells of Christmas vomit from your cup.
- I'm fine with that.
№ 407780   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 00:54
APHORISMS ANACHRONISMS - 45
• Winter has white eyes, cold appearance and warm soul!
• Everyone can discuss - only God is allowed to judge!
• The truth will alienate the weak and hypocritical from you - but it will bring the strong and the real closer!
• Miser pays in full - all his life!
• It happens that the thought does not shine, but still it is ripe - once the word gave the right!
• Time has no time - even for a time delay!
• Often love is without respect - even more often respect without love!
• Wisdom is not in words - wisdom in good deeds!
• Humor and sarcasm must be verified and balanced - otherwise it is an ordinary "creative" rudeness!
• There is no room for anxious thoughts in the gym - there is a different measure that dominates there.
• Rainbow color - nothing comparable celestial vision!
• Boxing - not just waving your fists, you need to think here!
• To better know - arrange a scandal!
• You can love, but not respect, and you can respect - but not love!
• You will not meet a man who at least once in his life did not cry!
• Natural element - God's punishment and warning!
• A friend who takes advantage of your decency - the enemy is more terrible!
№ 407613   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:21
To protect yourself and your state of mind from everyday troubles, there are five rules. First: to appreciate and love your family and friends. Second: do not be slack and stubbornly move towards your goals. Third: avoid bad companies. Fourth: do not go into a negative balance, treat money wisely, although not set it as a goal. Fifth: asking for help from people, do not expect much, good people help whenever possible.
№ 407352   Added Айдар 23-11-2020 / 21:07
He was afraid to die alone.
№ 407315   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 18:09
And everyone has the right -
Don't go to the left...
Save everything important in yourself -
To love, to cherish, to appreciate...
№ 407224   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 01:15
At a certain point, you realize that you have done pain. You hide, shrink with your whole body, unable to show your face to the world. You act instinctively, you attack even your loved ones. Time is running. Time is a vile thief. It stole your memories: the agony faded away, but with it the precious moments of joy. You are being emptied from within. There is nothing left of you. But you are trying. Trying to remember how to smile. Trying to remember how to love. One day you will crawl out of your hiding place and enter this world again. And then you will do everything to survive, day after day.
№ 407210   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 00:33
Plus ultra means beyond the limit. Because the stronger you are, the smarter you are, the more you can see that there is no ceiling above your head. And the more you are passionate about doing more and more wonderful things with yourself, the more you are able to love.
№ 407137   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:24