life experience [Theme] Page 1

Of course, the ocean is full of dangers, son. But there are things in it too, for the sake of which one day it is worth breaking away from the usual place and becoming visible.
№ 435423   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2022 / 06:30
Silence is necessary for the Indians, in it they put experience and thoughts into words.
№ 432868   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 21:06
The promise of wealth is a hook that everyone who knows little about life swallows.
№ 432513   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2021 / 10:57
The droplets on the glass after the rain are different life situations that we have gone through. Together they create a mysterious picture, but in fact they interfere with clearly seeing. Distort. Misleading. Everyone looks at the world through the prism of their own experience, rubbing bumps on their heads from numerous blows, so you can never say for sure what the truth is. It's easier to leave so meaningfully silent, or you can open a window and wipe it properly, but here you need a competent psychologist or a faithful friend.
№ 426683   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:36
A speaker, especially a beginner, should analyze his capabilities after each presentation, because each new presentation changes the speaker and adds experience to him.
№ 425765   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:16
Justice is sometimes not obvious.
Justice is sometimes not obvious.
№ 425171   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 17:27
You don't have to be smarter, it is more useful to be more cunning.
№ 423745   Added wisewords 20-07-2021 / 13:39
Have you noticed how our capabilities are similar to these noodles? Here you sit and try to grab and eat the food that your humble friend brought you. You suffer and suffer because you have not learned to eat with chopsticks, although you are here every day. You suffer and suffer, but do not dare to ask your dear friend for a fork. You suffer and suffer, but you yourself have never brought a fork with you. So, like these noodles, life constantly gives us opportunities, but we either do not have the skills to use them, or we do not have the determination to find a way to use them, or we are not at all ready for the fact that life is something to us. it will give. We walk without our forks, Paradise, and therefore our life is like a series of possibilities - a series of bowls of noodles that we will never eat.
№ 421945   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 18:00
In general, all the food I cooked up here is only the result of my life experience, which for any sane person can be useful as a call to act in a completely opposite way.
№ 418901   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 08:54
Despite the fact that I do not like life's difficulties, they happen to me every now and then. But even in these situations, I have a choice. I can perceive them as an unpleasant experience that needs to be forgotten as soon as possible and forever, or I can comprehend and use the useful information that any test gives. For example, difficult times can teach me humility (getting to know my boundaries better), empathy (learning to empathize with others' pain), patience (realizing that things don't always go the way we plan), and resilience (trusting that I am able to recover). I do not have to feel joy when faced with a problem on my way, and yet when something bad happens, I can use this situation to grow and develop.
№ 418107   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 11:30
Well young face -
Life hasn't written on it yet,
And she did not plow with her incisor,
And she didn't breathe fire.
Painful time will burn him,
Just like it burned us.
Let the mouth remain stubborn,
The radiance of the eyes will not go out,
But something else will be added -
They will become thinner, more spiritual features.
From this line will begin the countdown
Real male beauty.
Yes, then only Beauty will come,
And now forever, to the end:
The beauty of not a blank canvas -
Burnt by life face.
№ 416912   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 02:12
People understand that they have acquired some kind of experience only when it begins to repeat itself - and until it repeats itself, it cannot even be called an experience.
№ 415493   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 02:45
Every summer, every grief and daily work is marked by life on the face of a person. On a naked woman's face, these signs are easy to read. The man's beard and mustache hide the letter of life. Until white hair grows in the beard, like a fox on the back, you only know by habits, and not by eye, whether you met a guy or a mature husband.
№ 415046   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:45
Once I gave up everything, and ended up. I will no longer become a legend, but I can sleep normally at night.
№ 414920   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:57
Any progress is an undeniable talent.
№ 414351   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:39