Media [Theme] Page 4

People like what he vparivaet marketing Department.
№ 396200   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:18
The bullfinch was a small snapper, served in the regiment as a clerk and learn how to punctuate, and began to publish without prior censorship, newspaper "Herald of the forest". Only way to adjust but could not. It is something to relate to - but you cannot touch; that something will not touch an touch not only possible, but necessary. And it is for the head of the tuk Yes tuk.
№ 395813   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:01
In the American hymns of the media to Taiwan, Korea, the Philippines or Thailand for their commitment to democracy and freedom of the press and betrays cultural snobbery. Praise is permeated with arrogance and hubris seems to be "older" culture of condescending pats on the head "Junior". The same arrogance motivates the American media to cling to the Singapore and try to "carve" him for his authoritarianism, dictatorship, constrained by rules and restrictions of society. Why? Yes, because we did not accept with gratitude their ideas and advice about how we should govern ourselves. But we have enough sense not to try to experiment with their lives. Their ideas - no more than a theory, and not proven in East Asia and even in the Philippines, where they ruled for 50 years. Still not much to help Taiwan, Thailand or Korea. When will we see in five years or ten, these countries do have a better life than Singapore, you will not hesitate to follow them and to learn from their experience.
№ 394699   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:54
The biggest risk is a new epidemic. Media is underestimating this danger, and rarely raise the hype around the scientific publications that the resistance of bacteria to antibiotics is growing, or that there are new strains of viruses. Such neglect makes the epidemic one of the most likely candidates for new "black swans".

Explanation of the quote:

The Internet newspaper "RBC", November 16, 2017.
["Black Swan" theory, considering hardly predictable and rare events that have significant consequences. The author of the theory - Nassim Nicholas Taleb.]
Quote Explanation: ["Black Swan" is a theory that considers hard-to-predict and rare events that have significant consequences. The author of the theory is Nassim Nicholas Taleb.]
№ 389241   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:15
Educated person obtains information mainly not from the outside world and from other people - from magazines, social networks, from different authorities. The worst pathologies of our time - the loss of contact with reality.
Quote Explanation: The Internet newspaper "RBC", November 16, 2017.
№ 389240   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:15
Everywhere love to fool its citizens... However, in the United States while scientists still pay more.
№ 389142   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:12
Psychotherapists know the guilt hook, which is easy to hook even the strongest person. Owning a gaff, as a rafter, directs the mass of logs in the thread you want. If the media make people believe in their own guilt about everyone around him misery, then it is easier to distract him from the struggle for economic and political rights. Self-deprecation leads to apathy and inaction.
№ 388040   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2020 / 22:08
Printing takes hold of prognostic violent fever. As for mystical waves, it literally overwhelms the layman.
Quote Explanation: A collection of science fiction, issue 34, publishing house "Znanie", Moscow 1991
№ 387876   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 08:42
I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role.
Mental wounds still screaming
Driving me insane
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
I know that things are going wrong for me
You gotta listen to my words
Yeah!

I listened to preachers,
Listened to fools,
I saw all dismissed
Who came up with their own rules.
A man accustomed to the management and control,
The media fed this info and you play a role.
Wounds still hurt,
Bringing me to ecstasy,
Steal the rails on a crazy train.
I know that things are going exactly how you want
You have to listen to me.
Yes!
№ 387584   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 00:44
In all countries there are hard times, assured of his newspaper, it is the law of nature, and that there is no salvation.
№ 384802   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:16
I gather facts and when it comes to the explosion, trying to inform the public. I like my job, because I can't help but believe that if people knew the truth, sooner or later he will have a say. Ever a man with a clear conscience, which will not agree to the transaction.
№ 384497   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 13:04
Advertising agencies love to run in the media PR campaign showing smiling people who speak a lot of beautiful words. But as I discovered in my own experience, usually the service advertise those companies who don't have it.
№ 382976   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2019 / 20:16
Finally! May decrees began to run! Now the Darkest I can buy another trailer "SKIF" and substitute 21 "Volga" 24. Well done - take care of people. First, raise the retirement age, raise taxes, and only since then have raised his salary in the last turn, by the way! Despite the fact that he had fungi and dead-fall in the forest to walk, and Dimon so generally to improve the production of moonshine and wine. Well, in fairness it should be noted that the salary of 4.3% from October 1, increased and the public sector too. This is somehow the media are reluctant to wrote. But the question is: what for the President and Prime Minister salary? They have eternal and on a fixed income. They probably don't even remember what it looks like the ruble. Though he said he didn't know how much gets. From the outside it looks like this: "I don't know how much, but definitely wish she were 4.3 % more!"
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree according to which since October 1, 2019, increased the salary of the President and Prime Minister of 4.3%. On the same level increased the size of payments for the heads of the defense Ministry, emergencies Ministry, interior Ministry, FSB, Regardie, SVR, FSO, State courier service, the Prosecutor General and the Investigative Committee. The increase in salaries is planned indexation, said "RIA Novosti" press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov.
232 Series Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 382773   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:16
Good COP chronicler swift as the wind, the police referred to as "our guys", you'll be a detective tendencies and is able to penetrate anywhere.
№ 380894   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 03:09
A characteristic feature of the judicial chronicler - a very low opinion of justice in this world, and of police detectives, lawyers, witnesses, criminals and in General about all people.
№ 380893   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 03:06