Media [Theme] Page 3

Than to listen to this dregs, not to think about how to be, sorry, in reality.
№ 409117   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 18:24
- On TV and will lead. You must understand.
№ 409105   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 17:48
After 72, you already owe only yourself and what you yourself consider important for your life. This is the stage of "debt repayment".
Quote Explanation: facebook from 11.12.20
№ 409075   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 04:45
You do not have any independent coordinate system, and everything that you see is determined by us. Therefore, nothing can be suspected. And life for you is no longer what it really is, but what you are shown.
№ 408911   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:27
Any of the techniques applied on their own can be easily discovered. But if they are used in combination and this is done subtly, so that the methods replace each other constantly, and their intensity remains at the border of perception all the time, almost one hundred percent accuracy of manipulation is achieved with its complete invisibility.
№ 408910   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:24
You can edit not only the perceived, but also the perceiver. Therefore, we say that there are external and internal editing technologies. Although there is no clear border between them.
№ 408909   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:21
I didn’t ask you to lecture on economics and geopolitics, my husband is enough for me, who tortures me every weekend by reading the newspapers aloud.
№ 406131   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 02:57
The time has come strange. State minds have left the arena. Intellectually meaningful programs have gone out of circulation. Only primitive populist phrases found a response in the media. Truth has ceased to be a value.
№ 405778   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 15:12
It is strange that newspapers are always more interested in executioners than heroes. Looks like the scent of shit sells better than the scent of roses.
№ 405655   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 04:30
Over the years of journalism, he learned not to trust anyone.
№ 405648   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 04:09
A country in which there is no free and fair media where honesty is the highest value, cannot survive. The US there is no such media. That's why the United States has no chance of survival.
№ 402403   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 20:39
I certainly am surprised by the review media in Belarus, which seems very, very illogical. Maybe I won't give their additional comments, and I must say that in European countries political elites and government circles qualify it as orchestrated campaign. This is unfortunate, but I hope that after some time the incident will be exhausted and overcome.
Release Date: 02.08.2020
№ 401967   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:39
Let's look at our journalistic community. If you are not cited abroad, especially military journalism, you generally don't end up a journalist. And the expert community? If you are not quoted by Western agencies, you're not the expert. You're a propagandist. And the scientific community? If you're not published in a foreign language, you're not a scientist. You're so garbage. And where does it go? And please see the manuals of our ministries. View manuals on neurometric our so-called universities and research institutions. Yes, there are for the article in a foreign language about the mating habits of whales you can get a lot more points in scientometric system than fundamental research. <...>
All this nanometrica, based on the priority foreign publications, it is not such a harmless thing. And it's not harmless in the technical disciplines in the natural, and it is not very harmless in the Humanities. Therefore, to demand something from them, it is necessary to restore order at home. Should this scientific compradorship cleaned up by the roots. Why the publication in the Russian media, in Russian scientific journals is less valued than publication in the secondary Malo-read foreign magazines? Why the requirement to publish in a foreign language is included as compulsory? We who are here grow? And why? We grow the people steps will be involved in the foreign network? To foreign intelligence agencies? Why we raise them here, I'd like to know.
Alexander Khinshtein
International rating. One of the tasks of the higher school - to rise in the international rating
Dmitry Evstafiev
I think the fish are rotting from the head. It is necessary to seriously to look through our ministries. And see who and why wrote these instructions. And I think we can expect very interesting discoveries.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400153   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:09
Unfortunately, many people float through life not having their own ideas about it, and why they are so sensitive to the opinions about right and wrong, which they impose on others - often members of the highest stratum of society and their bearing in the face of media.
№ 397155   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:58