inner voice [Theme]

The wise north wind alone could not find peace. He whistled and told me about the cities that were waiting for me, about the friends that had yet to be found, about the clashes that had to be fought and won by someone else and another time.
№ 446990   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2022 / 11:48
- I was thinking about what you said about the universe: Go
№ 446608   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 20:12
Often the answers are hidden within ourselves. You just need to be able to hear the inner voice. It can sound different, take any form. This is how we simplify the task of perception - by wrapping our own wisdom in a material image.
№ 446346   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:27
It's so hard to do as the mind dictates, drowning out the voice of the heart.
№ 446344   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:18
Often the answers are hidden within ourselves. You just need to be able to hear the inner voice. It can sound different, take any form. This is how we simplify the task of perception by wrapping our own wisdom in a material image.
№ 446337   Added Lady_Lesya 10-11-2022 / 19:45
Fate is changeable, the mind is flexible, and the voice of the heart suggests the right decisions when we find ourselves in a dead end.
№ 446336   Added Lady_Lesya 10-11-2022 / 19:44
Not all of us are descendants of the Nazis. But in each of us there is a Nazi.
№ 442544   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 16:51
You are just my inner voice! I can hear you perfectly, but that doesn't mean I'll listen.
№ 442132   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 13:42
I will show you the beauty of the present, the beauty of the moment without past and future. You will know the inspiration of escape, you will know the beauty of the world, you will see the ocean surf, you will feel the breath of the trade winds and the scents of the jungle. Not? Want to sit in a quiet corner watching TV?
№ 439263   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:16
Our faith depends on what we say every day to ourselves and to others!
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Laws of Life"
№ 435615   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 20:00
We run through life, losing and gaining, we count money, destroy health, spend time on empty people, spending it not where we want, and not with those who are needed. What's inside? What will be left of you if you remove all the masks? What does your inner child look like and what does he really want? Clearly not Martini and treshka in the center.
№ 426819   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
Those who have a joyful inner voice sing.
№ 410143   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 21:51
I was never taught to listen to your inner feeling. On the contrary, I was taught to obey external - parents, teachers, scout leaders, professors, bosses, the government, psychologists, and science - from these sources I took the instructions as me to live my life. Those requirements, which went inside, I soon learned to consider as suspicious, selfish and irresponsible as sexy (a terrible possibility) or as disrespectful to the mother (if not worse). Internal motivation - and this seems to agree all the bosses are random, unreliable, subject to immediate strict control. Initially this monitoring shall be adults, but if I was the right person (there it is again), eventually I would be able himself to perform the functions of warden, like a parent, teacher or police are right here (as it is) in my head. So now, when I was trying to listen to myself, so many stations give signals at the same time that it is difficult to distinguish among them your own voice. I wouldn't even know that I have this voice, if thousands of hours that I spent listening to his patients, has not shown me clearly that it exists in each of us, and our task is to regain it's innate right inner voice, which was partially or completely suppressed. So I came to the conclusion that even I have this inner feeling that guides me inner knowledge.
№ 396232   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
I think you will help closed ears? Not in your head, you idiot.
№ 395137   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 17:57
I'm tired, to be in harmony with all,
The moment my ideas!
Since you do not wish to listen, they are a burden?!
Leave behind your!!!
In the palaces of memory digging,
In the dust made their possessions,
Loved and hated, I confess,
So drowned your insides
That echoed loudly,
And urged, "don't forget!"
But, in the culture, as it is stupid,
Had to leave and collapse.
But now, listening to the girl,
Suddenly, I felt a twist to the thread
As if squeezed in the hand a bird,