experiment [Theme] Page 1

The philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche is a unique and lifelong experiment of self-destruction of the "creature" in man to create in him a "creator" called "superman".
№ 420185   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:06
Experiment is the only cognitive tool at our disposal. Everything else is poetry, imagination.
№ 419275   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2021 / 08:39
For me, life is a series of experiments.
№ 418727   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 01:18
Pilot, navigator, radio operator and lead engineer - This is always the backbone of the flight experiment.
№ 418335   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 13:39
Experimentation requires determination, and perseverance is at the heart of the alchemist's work.
№ 410391   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 23:06
Postman - what an inconspicuous job! Who remembers him? No one.
The most surprising thing is that the place of work is very important for people. Pathologically important. The same words spoken by a businessman and a postman are perceived differently. When the first one speaks, he is listened to carefully and remembered, admired for the words, but it is worth saying the same thing to the postman, as he is looked at condescendingly. Devaluing any working cells and exalting others is very similar to the flea experiment, when they are placed in a jar and closed with a lid. These insects jump up and down, trying to escape from captivity. Up and down. Up and down. After some time, the bank is opened, but... but the fleas continue to jump straight to the lid, which is no longer there. Maybe that's why many people are screwing up, trying in this way to ensure that others do not hold the lid low over them? But that's never going to help. Never. It's all about a personal attitude towards oneself and the ability to look dispassionately at oneself, at one's capabilities. And, what is very significant, the ability to regulate such a "cover" over your head. It will be located low - you will break the back of your head, every day hitting the lid, and then you simply can not stand it and go crazy or commit suicide. Too high to raise the bar - and exhausted, trying to achieve the impossible, plus they will look puzzled, seeing pathetic attempts to jump above your head. Self-regulation is the strength of each of us. It is thanks to this that many break out "from the bottom" and, forcing everyone to admire, make their way "to the top".
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408314   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:30
- I suggest an experiment.
- Fuck. I said. I can't do it without you. I've suffered from you over the years, but I refuse to drown in shit.
- It's for science!
- Really? What didn't you say right away? For science, I'm always happy. In shit - please, with our pleasure. I even wear a tailcoat, like those that Nobel laureates are given.
Quote Explanation: "First". Volume 5.
№ 406395   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 11:27
- Put the experiment. Just for the sake of science.
Okay.
- Give me a kiss.
№ 398194   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 21:00
The meaning of life - in the process. You know, life - state, not the company. Nature has spent a great deal of experiment, have created thinking matter. This man learned that he is mortal. To know this and not go crazy, more than that - to rejoice in every day that brings you closer to the end... such a feat is only man.
№ 393637   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:17
I would love to set up an experiment on you. But you're not sick. Dementia is not a disease.
№ 391637   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 01:39
Psychologist John barg and his colleagues conducted an experiment, which instantly became a classic example of this effect. Students at new York University at the age of from eighteen to twenty-two years was asked to make a phrase length to four words from sets of five words (e.g., "finds", "it", "yellow", "right", "house"). Sets for one group of students contained words associated with the elderly: "FL", "forgetful", "bald", "gray" or "wrinkles". After finishing the job, the young people had to go to another office to perform the following test. The essence of experiment consisted of in this short passage. Researchers discreetly noted the time required for the passage of the corridor. As barg predicted, young people, formed sentences from words associated with the elderly, walked down the hallway significantly slower.
№ 391341   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:12
Odessa scientists geneticists crossed a cat with a lizard. Now it is not possible to permanently castrate...
№ 389506   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 00:48
Before the birth, the marriage anyway, that first kiss, - the same experiment.
№ 381462   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:10
- When it became clear that the Land is no longer suitable for colonization, the Native World decided to use it for other purposes - for a series of experiments to create a tectonic weapon.
Oh, and did you help?
- The answer is negative. I was not lucky to appear at the time. But all reports for hundreds of years - I read!
Quote Explanation: Peridot explains the appearance of gemstones mutants, artificial mergers.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 361025   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2019 / 12:09