gifts [Theme] Page 1

A gypsy without a gift is like a circus without a zoo.
A gypsy without a gift is like a circus without a zoo.
№ 457717   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:17
Yes, I haven’t had a man next to me for many years. Yes, I don’t know how to attract attention to myself, I don’t know how to make it clear what I would like. Yes, I don't like me, and you're right - men don't look at me. But maybe that's not the main thing. I lived my life and lived as it was typical for me. She agreed to endure the nonsense and nagging of an incompetent director, and to sit alone on weekends and in the evenings. My life had its own pleasures and joys: having dinner with Sandrina, talking on the phone with loved ones, chewing something delicious while watching an exciting TV series, seeing a stunning Tintoretto or Caravaggio, seeing my nephews and nieces in the summer, sending them gifts, receiving messages from them news. All this made me happy and warmed me. I had my own dreams, desires, fantasies. If we have something, we still dream of something better, more. Ultimately, we are all not so happy, we all have our own complexes, we are all chasing chimeras and we are all limping. You wanted to impose your lifestyle on me so that your own dreams could come true. You didn't feel sorry for me, Kandis, you felt sorry for yourself. You wanted big opportunities, you wanted fame, you wanted money. But I don’t need any of this. I need peace and quiet. And if I wanted happiness, then the most ordinary one. And now I will never have it.
№ 457478   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:38
I need to give you a gag for Christmas.
№ 454851   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2023 / 10:33
Father Frost. Father Frost! He brought us gifts. And the gifts are not simple, but golden gifts! One hundred rifles, one hundred cartridges and one hundred and five weapons. Here is such a gift! Cool, super, wonderful! - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
№ 453632   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2023 / 05:27
How are you, how are you, my iron friend.
Quote Explanation: Verse 1838
№ 453399   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:48
But a bright tear is a pearl of suffering.
№ 453398   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:48
Author Natalie Gorbenko, 01/21/2019
№ 452925   Added Viker 20-04-2023 / 10:35
On a birthday in the month of March will be given to others.
№ 451686   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:59
And this gray gloom is suddenly dissolved by people. People who have been around for a long time. People who have been with you recently. Genuine sincerity rings in the surrounding air, and you smile with your heart and soul, because someone prematurely gives gifts to someone for the holidays, gently hugs their shoulders, brews fragrant tea. And you are covered with an immense feeling of gratitude. For the fact that there is a family, true friends, favorite work, hobbies, new projects. Just because the house smells incredibly delicious. Fresh pastries, cocoa with spices, the last November roses. And you, closing your eyes for a moment, inhale this quiet love into yourself, and then you calm down, slow down. And waiting for a magical December ...
№ 447120   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:18
Gifts are good when from the heart - when not from the heart, they are also good!
№ 443262   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 22:51
If a guy has known a girl for a short time, then it is not so difficult for him to survive her betrayal, even if he really likes her. The situation is much more difficult when the relationship is long and serious, when he trusts her promises and vows, spends money on gifts, restaurants and a wedding, plans to live with her all his life - and she spits on his soul. The more you invest in a relationship, the more painful the breakup becomes. That's for sure!
№ 440544   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2022 / 14:33
You know, I don't believe in Santa, Justin, or God either. I believe in medicine. It's a medical miracle that you're alive. With your heart, you should have died within a few weeks of being born. Except some surgeon came up with a way to give you someone else's heart, which is much cooler than Santa's gifts. Therefore, you must want to live. To live to be a doctor, and to come up with a way of transplantation where no one would have to die. Or live to grow up, have kids and tell them there's no Santa. This is sure to piss off your mom. Most importantly, choose life. After all, in your case, death is not the best way to take revenge.
Quote Explanation: Justin thinks he didn't deserve a donor heart because it came from a deceased child.
You know, I dont believe in Santa, Justin, or God either....
№ 439950   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:31
You understand that the gift is not expensive - attention is expensive.
Quote Explanation: "Master of Ceremonies" series.
You understand that the gift is not expensive - attention...
№ 439059   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:26