no [Theme] Page 342

"Daddy," he said, ' I've decided: I want to be a female master!
The most important life decisions we have to make at the time of our spring.
"Where to start, thought the Archil, - how to explain? No female wizards, do not exist! Even those who think they know women, even those that think they know everything - know nothing! Every woman is unique! Every person is unique!"
"Yes," said best wishes, Achiko - I want to be a female hairdresser!
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Magic ointment"
№ 391536   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:06
Smoke from such a life, of course - there is no love!
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Magic ointment"
№ 391534   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:00
In Kutaisi neither Nadia nor Tbilisi have Oliko prohibition was not imposed. But toast for Gorbachev did not drink. Tired. Chiefs changed, and the life - no.
Quote Explanation: From the story "the History of the piano"
№ 391520   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 22:18
It's funny, really funny. The poor, on the labor money learned to work well and work! And he wishes to love! No, this is a luxury we are not supposed to.
№ 391509   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 17:06
Lirova there is between us.
№ 391495   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:24
There is no greater sorrow than newschannel.
Quote Explanation: From "Zhuzhuna Cvima (drizzle)"
№ 391476   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 02:36
In the work there is no way, there are bosses.
№ 391463   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 01:57
Without pride there is no good result. It is ambition give birth to masterpieces!
№ 391461   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 01:51
I'm smarter than many of you, no doubt. And wiser because I think more than I speak; and you say more than you think.
№ 391454   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 01:30
The greatest evil in the world is a lie. It produces all the evil. How to fool us all and public opinion. No Newspapers that I would not have lied. It's politics, Economics, history, social or cultural sphere, everywhere trampled, falsified, mutilated and misinterpret the truth.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary.
21 Aug 1942.
Quote Explanation: Fragments from a personal diary. August 21, 1942.
№ 391412   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 14:06
Where in our people as scum? Is that criminals released from prison, and patients from asylums? No. The thing is the education they have received, and to blame those who occupy high positions in the state. In another situation these people would be no threat. Inside man a lot of evil and animal instincts. It all comes out, if not encounters obstacles. Yes, you need to have the base instincts to kill and destroy Jews and poles.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary/
Warsaw
August 13, 1942.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ Warsaw August 13, 1942.
№ 391410   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 14:00
We remember the Freeman.
We are adjacent. Between us is no distance. The veil of time and space will not hinder us. We see you still in Black Mesa, in the room Nihilanth. We testify to the eternity of peace Nihilanth. You jump, fall, flash behind barriers. For a short time you're here with us. You're the one. Between the worlds.
The generality of the nature of the vorta. This is also a deep mystery. No deeper than the void.
We will not forget those whose threads you cut. We can't grant a pardon. With a common goal, breaking common bonds, we go the same way. We're singing your song and sing it forever. Regardless of the result.
You brought us immeasurable grief and jubilation. We are still here, waiting for your last shot. We lay at your feet, and you cut the thread worth linking Nihilanth with us and with life. The sharp sting of hope not dull with time. For if PAL Junior master, we know that the time will come the jaws of the great.
If you're a talisman of victory, the day of freedom is approaching. Clear your face obscures the dark mask. We call you family, even though your mind and your goal is a mystery.
Other eyes lurking in yours. Some mystery drives us. We don't have to call her.
We carried these heavy chains for thousands of years, but every moment of slavery intolerable. How often do we get rid of the yoke, but it again choked us.
And let this war end in either victory or death. We won't compromise. We will stand beside you on this miserable rock. The way forward is clouded.
What you believe is a victim for us - only variation. We are not afraid of a period of darkness. We - the canvas is woven from the essence of worth. That goes for you, if you can to learn.
How about you? How many hopes and dreams you hold?
Behold the eye within your eyes, soul in your soul, and know how much we have in common.
We are you, Freeman. And you have us.
№ 391371   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 11:48
You don't take it personally, because it is not your subjective experience. But the subjective experience consists mainly of stories about the events that your System 2 tells itself. The priming phenomena arise in System 1, and to them you have no conscious access.
Quote Explanation: a href="https://citaty.info/quote/542772" rel="nofollow"Priming/a (the effect of the antecedent, the formation of the installation) — the phenomenon of implicit (hidden) memory, in which the response to this stimulus affects reaction that occurs in response to subsequent stimuli
№ 391347   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:30
You have no modeately or business.
Not to be stupid neighbor, why did he have a stupid neighbor!?
The devil owes its existence to man, and some use it.
№ 391333   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:48