Not cuddles kind
Bestie to me!
Take all the gold
All honor ago;
Me home, me sweet,
Give me a cute look!
Quote Explanation: One thousand eight hundred ten
№ 390763   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 04:51
Is Karen Moreno of the vending company "champion". I support.
- Yes?
- I'm calling about your letters, and Mr. Mitchell. At the moment four of them.
- Are you customer service?
- Yes, sir. I am the customer support. Only I.
You usually call customer at two in the morning?
- No. Not really. Never.
- I... I apologize for the inconvenience. I just gave vent to emotions. I didn't expect that someone will read them. I'm sorry if...
- Your letters made me cry, Mr. Mitchell. You have someone to talk to?
№ 390732   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:57
If people in a state of chasing happiness, then they lack happiness looking for happiness. As an example of how silly it looks conversation about what is not - it is as if a beggar would talk about how to develop the business. or a person who has never had a car, would want to engage in conversation on the topic of car maintenance. Also: a fool, even reaching what was thirsty, never satisfied.
№ 390731   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:54
- Have you calmed down?
- No, I didn't calm down, you hurt me very much!
- It was not my intention.
No matter what came! It is important what I feel, and how you made me feel my whole life.
- Okay, so you came to tell me what a bad mother I was.
- Yes! Sit here - the list will be rather big.
- How long to wait?
- And you know what?.. It doesn't matter. You still will not change. And if I want you to accept me for who I am, then I need to learn to accept you. So I forgive you.
I didn't ask for forgiveness.
- I don't care! I'll still forgive you! And I forgive myself that so long did not. God... how good it was!
- I must admit that I felt better.
- Why?
From your forgiveness. It's worth it. Thank you.
Quote Explanation: Leonard forgives her mother for all the pain she caused him.
№ 390705   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 00:03
- If you are going to summarize the teachings of don Juan or mark is probably the most important of the teachings - what would it be?
The most important thing to me that I could invest everything I have that don Juan has revealed is a prerequisite, which consists in the loss of personal importance; it is a sense of narcissism, self-esteem, which bequeathed us by our ancestors - the idea that personal I so valuable.
"Once I asked him why it was so important to lose the sense of self-importance. Don Juan said that it is very simple - 90% of our energy goes into protecting our people. His idea is that it makes no sense for such efforts. Protection of persons is too much and leads to nothing".
Quote Explanation: a href="http://chaparral.space/wiki/"http://chaparral.space/wiki//aИнтервью:_Карлос_Кастанеда,Javiersolana(1984_год)
№ 390691   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:06
At the Root you have no name, no emotions, no past, no future, there is only the mission.
Existing under the ground, invisible to all, we support the great tree, called Konojoi is the motto of the Root - never forget it.
Quote Explanation: Senpai saya talks about the organization's slogan is "the Root of the AMB".
№ 390688   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 13:54
Sasha.
Arthur.
- Nice to meet you, really heard a lot about you.
- Yes? And I about you no.
№ 390661   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 04:57
- Alyosha, when I told you that I have no one, I've admitted that I love you. Why you didn't tell me? You don't love me.
- Wait, Alex... I'll say!
Quote Explanation: Alesha thinks about the Shura, on the way home.
№ 390649   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 04:10
- Alyosha, when I told you that I have no one, I've admitted that I love you. Why you didn't tell me? You don't love me.
- Wait, Alex... I'll say!
Quote Explanation: Alesha thinks about the Shura, on the way home.
№ 390648   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 04:10
I know you're terribly upset, and I can't do anything to help you. This is so depressing. I can't even give you advice.
- No one can.
- Yes you will not accept. True. It makes no sense to speak of the elderly to the young, especially to their children that they themselves went through it. This is not taken into account. This reflects only their own feelings, jealousy, or turmoil. We all are born alike, but each of us is unique, and we all suffer.
№ 390608   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 07:15
- When will I be happy?
- When you learn to say "No".
- Who?
- Anyone who steals your time.
№ 390599   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 06:45
No, whatever you say, and our poor white light!
Poor man! He's miserable, so suffering,
That to torment the poor man, and I'm not in the state.
№ 390547   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 16:36
The choice should not be out of the question, if there is no knowledge.
№ 390520   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 15:16
- You should put this in a frame as a memory of your holiday, Mary.
- But me it is not.
- I know, but it's awesome.
Quote Explanation: About the photo
№ 390495   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 13:57
No, Bach - handsome, perhaps the women did not rebound. This is the Barry white of his age.
№ 390487   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 13:33