care [Theme] Page 2

There was a sense of security under his watchful gaze. Care. Not love. What is not, that is not.
Quote Explanation: about the relationship between the heroine and Maxwell
№ 431261   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:33
I don't need anyone else's care. I lost the person I relied on the most. I don't want to rely on anyone else, that's all.
№ 431247   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:31
Many of my friends know what I am doing here, but do not understand why I took it upon myself. They believe that God will take care of them. And I answer: of course, he will take care, and I am his intermediary.
Quote Explanation: About feeding homeless animals.
№ 429514   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 18:21
Caring for stray animals and caring for people are two sides of the same coin.
№ 429513   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:21
nowhere. But, after all, He spoke about other things. That's why all this is needed. But as already some such addition. From the generosity of the soul. After all, it is not necessary to walk in rags! You can dress well and be combed. But nobody really needs it. And what you really need is love, care, participation in your life, help, maybe advice. And maybe even for someone to do something. And something to share.
№ 428567   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:47
A man runs from morning to night, like a wounded lynx in the ass, trying to make money, buy, sell, be in time everywhere, not finding time to stop and just hug someone who is nearby, ask how the day went. But care is about eternal values.
№ 426805   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:30
- Nobody understands me.
- Are you a fool? Of course no one understands you! No one will understand you.
- The only person who can take care of you and understand you is yourself.
- So you have to take care of yourself.
- But I still don't understand myself! I don't even know what defines my essence! How can I take care of myself?!
№ 426734   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:45
- But I still don't understand myself! I don't even know what defines my essence! How can I take care of myself ?!
- But I still dont understand myself! I dont even know...
№ 426733   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 11:45
We wander in a circle so limited by our own concerns that we can no longer distinguish truth from falsehood, gangster whims from purest ideals.
№ 426543   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:53
The more feeble my mother becomes over the years, the more attention and care we should show towards her. For this she cherished and raised us, so that one day her weakness would be filled with our strength, her illness - with our health, her poverty - with our abundance ... Mom will always be, but she will not always be there. That is why it is necessary now, from today, to learn to love my mother so that this love saturates her and our heart and binds us with such close ties that will turn out to be stronger than death itself.
№ 426094   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 17:57
The completeness of self-realization is all sorts of achievements: humanity, creativity, meeting needs, caring for loved ones, giving meaning to life, fulfilling a duty, a decent life, pride, happiness, as well as the ability to leave a good memory of yourself.
№ 425287   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 21:39
Altruism is an independent motive that differs from other motives based on personal gain; it is based on love and disinterested concern for others, the ability to make a gratuitous sacrifice for the sake of the group, the need to give and a sense of responsibility.
№ 425038   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 02:51
“You are not just a fake, you are a soulless creature.
№ 424913   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 22:39
Have you ever had that? you are happy, you smile, you feel that you are needed. affection, care. what you wanted.
but. there is always a but. somewhere deep you still understand that it's temporary, and this smile, and these people, and this happiness. yes, you are surrounded by care and love, attention, good people. but, no matter how cool, you feel a note of sadness. sadness at the realization that this is an increasing illusion. an illusion that can evaporate at any moment. the illusion you always expect. but when it comes, you still don't feel happy. still something will be wrong!
and then you start putting everything in place. people will leave. the smile on your face will disappear. and there will be no more care and attention. love? it's gone. and it wasn't. you don't remember when you stopped believing in her. year? two ago? I guess. maybe more. it doesn't matter. either way, you'll be alone. one. it's when you comfort yourself with the words "it's better to be alone than to be judged." and you don't know how long it's going to last. if this time everything went faster and a man appeared. again. there was a man, people. again. attention, care. again. love? No.
and everything goes in circles again. Every time.
№ 424103   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:18
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 60
• You will never be kinder than you are now!
• Upset is not the same - grief at a life knockdown is similar.
• Conscious ugliness - unconscious stupidity is worse.
• The more I value you, the more I value myself.
• You live like in war, if in each person there is an enemy.
• In everything look for the soul, the rest will be found by itself.
• An unenviable fate of a young oak, when its twigs mercilessly people on the brooms of the bath crumble.
• Artificial beauty is more terrible than natural ugliness.
• True love is one and for life, otherwise it is an illusion of love.
• Independence always - through dependence comes!
• Less thoughts - more meaning!
• No matter how much we love the stars in the sky, we will never reach them.
• My past years have passed through joys and tribulations,
a breath of unreal freedom - I felt with you my precious years!
• You may not be educated, but you must be reasonable!
• A real man will never be exchanged for a fake.
• Whipped his fate with a belt, whipped.
She waited like that, and I didn't become a padon!
• Attention and care - the best confirmation of devotion!
• Physical infidelity has a spiritual beginning!
• I can't watch when the weak are offended, but I watch calmly when the strong deserved is punished.
• I despise everything that is without a soul and idolize everything that has a soul.
• We parted - the soul was not empty without you and the heart did not become stone.
• Not everything we win is blindly submitted to us!
• Every dream has its own predictions.
• Vanity - does not bring satisfaction!
• Simplicity has a natural face and a kind soul!
№ 423616   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 22:33