the victim [Theme] Page 4

- Do you need such a God? A God who kills innocents because of his selfishness.
- These people are selfish! They're animals. Their lives don't matter.
- Michael killed our sister Ramiel! Don't you care about that either?!
- Sometimes, sacrifices are needed for the common good.
Quote Explanation: Family showdowns.
- Do you need such a God? A God who kills innocents because...
№ 421093   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 00:00
Most of the achievements of mankind are the result of the ability to sacrifice the momentary "want".
№ 418714   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 00:39
Order and stability are based on sacrifice and universal responsibility!
№ 418339   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 13:51
He was possessed by the delight of his own success - a dangerous feeling that can destroy the best undertakings. At such moments, shaitan stands behind his victim and whispers sneaky into her ear: "If you managed to get so much, then why not ask for even more?"
№ 417586   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 13:27
If the Russian Tsar Nicholas II aspired to the earthly kingdom, the kingdom of petty personal calculations, selfishness, he would still sit on the throne in Petrograd. But he chose the Kingdom of Heaven, the kingdom of sacrifice in the name of the Lord, the kingdom of evangelical spirituality, for which he laid down his head, for which the heads of his child and millions of subjects were laid down.
№ 416298   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 12:39
I'm a soldier, born to stand
In this waking hell I am
Witnessing more than I can compute.
Pray myself we don't forget
Lies, betrayed and the oppressed
Please give me the strength to be the truth.

Я - солдат, рождён стоять,
Пока мир вокруг несётся в ад.
Вижу больше, чем могу понять.
Молю себя не забывать
Ложь, предательство и гнёт.
Лишь бы сил мне правду сохранить.
№ 415318   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 21:45
Queues are different: quiet and intelligent queues for books, noisy and throaty - for vodka, mournful queues in hospitals or nervous, hysterical - for tickets at the station. In line to the vegetable stall discussed the recent murder in the forest belt near the station.
№ 415259   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 14:45
Tomorrow won't come without sacrifice.
№ 414666   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:34
Can I ask you a question? Why did you decide to try to get on Von Braun? Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, Howard, Goonder Press. Did you know that money from the budget of this project could have saved every 4th starving person? Why Jupiter if we are unable to restore order even on Earth? What do you say? Do you know how many people died in the accident on the second engine? Do you not care about human casualties? And you are going to lead humanity into the future with this approach?!
№ 414604   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 16:54
I see the conversation is developing rapidly, just like wildfire. And lo and behold, there will be victims.
№ 413965   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 12:39
There is no change without sacrifice. What is more important - the life of one person or the life of the whole country? It's not comparable.
№ 413710   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:12
the victims are always a lot of arrogance, vindictiveness and the search for the culprit.
№ 412856   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 12:48
What we see is a deliberate attack on Russia. there is an attack on President Putin. You can see how this is done. Does not work. Because the people have a completely different attitude towards the president. The outrageous lie is surprising. Such a degree of impunity and impudence. Lies - in every detail. They pose a colossal threat to people's lives. Europe in such a situation behaves much tougher. We need to see the essence of what is happening. They need victims, they need blood, they need to discredit the state and its leaders. In whose interests? In the interests of the Russian people? No. In the interests of quite understandable Western customers. Who do not spare money. Let's call a spade a spade. Stop playing with partners and colleagues.
Release Date: 31.01.2021
№ 412683   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:09
This does not contradict nature: there are harmful or strange phenomena in it, perceived as something beautiful, because some of their features or parts do not evoke the idea of harm or horror. Poisonous snakes are sometimes beautiful, as are poisonous plants or beasts of prey. The harm caused by a poisonous snake does not depend on the beauty of its skin, the danger of a poisonous plant does not depend on the plant or the color of its flower, the horror caused by a predatory beast does not depend on the grace of its posture. The sensually beautiful prevails in these cases over the morally ugly, because it is clearer and, therefore, gives immediate pleasure. The sight of courage and strength also makes an aesthetic impression. But no one will enjoy the sight of the killer overcoming the strong resistance of the victim and killing her. It is unthinkable here to distinguish between the manifestation of strength and the goal at which it is directed.
№ 412481   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:39
Any great relationship starts with a sacrifice.
№ 412354   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 02:06