reputation [Theme] Page 1

And finally, I want to pay special attention to Benedict. He is familiar with my science, but it seems that the first time he mastered it poorly. With my reputation and personal pride at stake now, Benedict will be the top cadet at Ernest's Camp on Nova. You will see - I will make a soldier out of this shameless fool.
№ 412966   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 08:57
- Mukhich, have you bypassed the Demon ?! Perfectly! And you are not so finished. Tell me quickly where are you? I'll be right there.
№ 410712   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 22:12
Those who support the Zionist regime should know that it will soon die and their reputation will be tarnished.
№ 410320   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 20:30
In the end, everything in life was decided by money and actions, not reputation.
№ 410239   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 20:24
“It’s worthless if I don’t risk it for a just cause.
№ 407833   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 21:15
Any reputation is a point of view. No more than an opinion. The crowd's opinion can be changed.
Quote Explanation: Novella "The Legend of the Willow"
№ 404717   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2020 / 16:51
“Of course,” the berger confirmed. - The situation required immediate intervention, Gregory Carlion prevented this, he had to be eliminated. Pass me the salt, please ...
№ 404553   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 15:21
I covered the claw - wash the whole paw.
№ 403677   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2020 / 01:18
In old age, have the reputation which you deserve.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 398241   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 11:51
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
A bad reputation spreads like wildfire.
№ 396270   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 09:45
- You can't sleep, ' I said. - Come in. The room floor still cleaner.
Jamie stopped, his hand on the doorpost.
- To sleep in the same room? - he was really stunned. - I can't do it. Your reputation will perish.
He spoke quite sincerely. I almost laughed, but tactfully turned the laugh into a cough. Taking into account the conditions of our journey, the overcrowding of hotels, the wretched condition or complete lack of sanitary facilities, I was in such close physical communication with these men, Jamie included, that the thought of such delicacy struck me as funny.
№ 395263   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
Spiritual maturity is when a person is not interested in others. He did not believe that I should do anyway, because one way or another does someone else. He has his own opinion, he to no one so can anywhere to say what he thinks is right, regardless of the opinions of others on this matter and their relationship to it. If I say nothing, so as not to harm his reputation - I'm not free. Agree? Don't you want to be free? Agree or disagree, to Express their point of view - no matter how Holy or was your companion.
№ 393448   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 06:00
- It's a house with a bad reputation?..
- My house is respectable, but far more dangerous.
№ 388986   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2020 / 03:45
I remember the late Empress once said that the Emperor is the face of our great Liang. A person can not mess with, after all look at him. It must be clear that people saw a light in him.
41 Series
№ 381725   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 12:02