girls [Theme] Page 4

A long time ago came to our house hairdresser, she had a daughter. I still remember the pale face of this little girl twelve years old. The hairdresser followed her manners. She punished daughter whenever she lay on the Mat, not his head tucked under a cushion. But recently I was told that shortly before the earthquake, this girl is a geisha. Hearing this, I naturally felt sorry for the girl, but at the same time, could not restrain a smile. Becoming a geisha, she no doubt following the strict teachings of his mother, puts his head under a cushion.
№ 397651   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
Dad. I came, dad...
I got married, however, you've probably seen. All that concerns me, you see and feel. Yesterday has told me so much about you, then I realized that I very much missed you.
I'm sorry. Forgive me, please. I forgot about you lately. Please forgive me daddy...
Dad, how many times I repeated that word, but I really miss this word. And don't worry what I pay, okay?
What do I do? Men, after their fathers die, grow up as a brother. I was afraid to grow up. Imagine how you will come back and tell me that he would like to educate me and why I have grown up. Yeah, I was afraid to grow up.
Here are girls.
I love you very... Very much...
№ 395972   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:35
- Listen to me. Know what you think of me right now. I know that what I did - I don't paint, but I want to make a documentary...
- You have violated us. You're humiliating us.
- I know.
- You stomped on our trust. And don't tell me that it is for the sake of art.
- Please. Watch my documentary. You know me. You will understand me. You look at everything differently. You know, I've crossed the line. I know that I went too far. Look, when I moved here, it was just a hobby. But you should know...
- Do you have any sisters?
- Yes, I have two younger sisters.
Okay. I want you to ask them a question. And most importantly - listen carefully to their response. I want you to ask your sisters about the very first time that they raped a man or boy.
- Why do you think my sisters have been intruded upon?
Because in the world there is not one girl or woman, which is not abused. Sometimes it can be taken. But sometimes it hurts terribly. But you... have no idea about what it's like.
№ 395267   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:11
- You helped me. Why?
Because I'm fucking stupid. Maybe I just like the fact that we girls stick together.
№ 395180   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 20:15
You know, girls are sorted alphabetically. Boys are more natural. See? Good left, bad and down right.
№ 394496   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 22:03
Good girls only like bad guys. He is not a knight on a white horse and not Superman. It is a lot of problems. Oh? She likes him.
Good girls only destroy the bad guys. Her mind only. From his phone a picture of her. Good girl, Yes, and he'd go crazy on her.
№ 393327   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:51
In fact, I'm afraid. These girls are so similar, and the appearance and growth, even clothes, smiles, too, like these two girls.
One of them experienced something that is not supposed to. Rumors about this had spread, she was kicked out, transferred against their will.
Perhaps this is why, living with relatives, where she was badly treated, she ran away and the more of it there is no news. Maybe she is now experiencing delancie times. And the other girl graduated from elementary school, Junior high and high school, then became a student. This girl will continue to live his normal life.
Two similar girls. One time different ways. What a gap between them? What happened to the fate of these girls? Though I don't know why, something tells me that this is not so important. Very slightly. No one paid attention to this important cause. But I can't help thinking that my life goes a completely different way. I'm afraid, and either feel relieved. It is good that these minor events did not happen to me. I was lucky that it escaped me. I'm sorry this happened to her.
Quote Explanation: Son Ye Jin tries to find his childhood friend
№ 392456   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:03
Elena: but you do not see where you are going
Tanya: I'm Sorry I didn't see you
Elena: You broke my nose
Tanya: Lord please take
Elena: Thank You
Tanya: Well, I hurt too I didn't see you
Elena: it Hurts to have to watch where you go
Eleanor: What happened?
Elena: Everything is great thank you
Eleanor: Ooh let's go sit down. How interesting it turned out ex-wife almost killed the future
Elena: the Future I know not in the same status ( tripped) Oh
Tanya: Be Careful
Elena: What is it
Chef: What? Lena are you okay?
Elena: I'm fine
Chef: Who did?
Tanya: Technically I
Elena: And I almost crashed. Zay until the evening. All fine girls (out)
Chef: Always you spoil lenny's birthday today
Eleanor: Morning and you still do not say who is apparently the love we never knew
Tanya: Apparently
Quote Explanation: Tetyana ex-wife of the chief was faced with Elena
№ 392037   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:45
Yeah can't you see where you are going.
Sorry I didn't see you.
- You broke my nose
- Lord, please take it.
. Thank you.
- Well, I hurt too I didn't see you.
- It hurts to have to watch where you are going.
- What happened?
- Everything is great thank you.
- Ooh, let's go sit down. How interesting it turned out: ex-wife almost killed the future.
Elena: the Future... and I have not know in this status [tripped], Oh.
. Caution.
. Well it is.
- What is it? Lena are you okay?
- I'm fine.
Who did?
- Technically I am.
- And I almost crashed. Zay tonight. All fine girls (out)
- Always you spoil lenny's birthday today.
In the morning, and you have not noted, apparently, the love that we never knew.
Apparently.
Quote Explanation: Tetyana ex-wife of the chief was faced with Elena
№ 392036   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:42
- I say - wrong, we are on the birthday girl went on.
How old is the girl?
Twenty.
- What, in our time, there are girls who for twenty years?
№ 390715   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 03:12
Fools are not born, they are made pretty girls at your leisure.
№ 390689   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 13:57
Girls, the Ministry of health prohibits Smoking beautiful.
- Better would be forbidden to work as the horses and meet assholes.
-
№ 389517   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 01:21
Girls love strong and self-sufficient men. Strong and self-sufficient genjin no one likes. Just for cats.
№ 389500   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 00:27
- Now look, he often talked to her. I'll try for nick to find his real name. No. Nothing will come of it, he has a prepaid rate and anonymizer.
- You can't find johnny, he finds you himself... got him an invitation from Tiffany's.
You're quoting the bartender? Bait him, I'm in. So leave it to me, such classes for such young ladies as you. She's a stripper...
- You need to look like a message from Tiffany. "Hey stud"?! You all write well? Tensed. "Are you busy?" Nightmare. It's just a shame. Move. So girls don't write. Sent.
- "Johnny's help. Car broke down need a ride from the club to the house." He said, wow. Girls rule!
1 Season 19 Series
№ 387372   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:08
I thought little girls always believe everything they say. I thought little girls are naive and gullible...
- Welcome to 1962!
№ 387173   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2020 / 19:30