quality [Theme] Page 5

For a scout, such qualities are absolutely necessary that a soldier does not have. For example, in his character there should be a direct, lively, with a mischievous chord. This is hard to believe, but in fact it is. This nature will help us to withstand the stresses that arise from the constant danger so often encountered in our work. When an agent loses this special quality, he turns into a machine, becomes a callous person, excessively strict and cruel, analyzing events coldly and methodically. He will function, but he will not win respect from the interlocutor, because he will not find any enthusiasm, intuition, or delight that will allow him to see what others cannot notice.
Quote Explanation: In my book, I attempt to give true portraits of all five of my Cambridge friends: Kim Philby, Donald McLean, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and John Cairncross. Let them appear before the eyes of readers with all their advantages, weaknesses and shortcomings, for, despite their heroic deed, they were the same people as all of us, each with his own character, his own oddities and inclinations.
№ 417228   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 08:48
People should be healthy, not in the sense that they are bulky, but in the sense that they are not brittle inside. Because even during the preparation of the work there was so much that we came home and fell.
Quote Explanation: Andrey Bezrukov about intelligence.
Release Date: 13.04.2021
№ 417053   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 09:21
The planet does not need a large number of "successful people". The planet desperately needs peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds. She needs people who are good to live with. The planet needs people who are good to live with. The planet needs people with morality and love who will make the world alive and humane. And these qualities have little to do with "success" as defined in our society.
№ 416736   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 17:21
There are a lot of difficult, dramatic and bloody events in the history of every nation, every state. But when we evaluate other people, or even when we evaluate other states, other nations, we always look as if in a mirror. We always see ourselves there. Because we always shift onto another person what we ourselves breathe, what we are in essence. In childhood, when we were arguing with each other in the yard, we used to say: whoever calls his name is called that. And this is no coincidence. This is not just a childish saying and joke. This is a deep meaning. Psychological. We always see our own qualities in another person. And we think that he is the same as we are. And based on this, we evaluate his actions and give an assessment in general. As for the American establishment, not the American people, there are many honest, decent, sincere people who want to live with us in peace and friendship, we know about this, we value this and we will rely on them in the future ...
Release Date: 18.03.2021
№ 415276   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:36
Whatever image I put on myself in the morning, pulling on jeans or maybe a dress, I will always remain who I am. With a bad, harmful and capriciously explosive character, stupid naivety, poisonous ulcer, a fighter for justice and honesty and a compassionate fool who still sees in people bright qualities that are completely absent in them.
Yes, I can stick my fee far away, but I can do it for the sake of my children, people close to me and for the sake of those who are really dear to me. I was born that way, and I'll stay that way. I will not say that I am all so directly independent and live as I please, no of course I am dependent as well as any person in this world, on events, situations without which it is impossible to live a day. But the main goal of my life in any situation is to be myself.
№ 414998   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 21:30
A person who is honest to himself does not require deeds from others. “Do you want to be a Hero? Become! " - this is a very precise feature of the intelligentsia about which we speak in its best qualities, which was in Russia.
Quote Explanation: 'Belaya studiya'/ TV channel Kultura
№ 414904   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:09
I realized that in my works I should depict the kindness and honesty of children. But parents usually eradicate these qualities in them.
№ 412408   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 14:27
- Chief, why did you take me away from there? It was so interesting! I just wanted a little, with one eye, to look at our, dear, deputies, like you me, right there, behind the trunk, and on the street. I protest! Just wanted to see...
- "Isn't he going to be a deputy? And what, moderately shouting, sycholy, fool, of course, but who is without sin"
- Chief, Chief, who are you talking to?
- "Hmm, fool-fool, and reads thoughts" - Aren't you going to be a deputy, colleague? Or to the presidency? Sorry for the hospital theme.
- Of course, Chief. I will attach you and your family.
- My family, colleague, this is you! And in power, you will never break through!
- Hmm, why is that, Chief?
- Ha, and you don't know how to collect dirt.
- I can't do that? Haha, look, on the fifth day, last month, at seven o'clock in the evening, you left the toilet without washing your hands! On the ninth, at three o'clock, you picked your nose with a pencil, thinking that no one could see you! Tenth...
- Stop! x3 Enough is enough! You've shown yourself to be an exemplary collector of dirt, a colleague, but you still lack the most important thing to get into power.
- What's that?
- You need to be a poor person.
- Chief, I'm already poor. Like a church louse on a lasso.
- ... You don't understand, colleague. You must not just be poor, but pathologically poor! To hysteria in others, to colic in the stomach and to the march in the intestines!
- But Chief x2, are our current elects like you say?
- Do you, colleague, not know? They are all through one homeless, through another beggar, and through the third orphan. Come on, I'll introduce you to them!
№ 412193   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:51
I am looking for harmony island,
Barkas among the fears of the abyss,
And this mental apostrophe,
Loitering, not alone...
There is knowledge , - the light of the lighthouse,
Leading through thorns to the stars,
The road to them is so difficult,
But, all the qualities will grow!
Vices, getting lost in a tsunami,
My barque is pushed on the rocks -
Maneuvering between sins,
But, often my hold is flooded.
I reproach myself again,
Descending into the depths of consciousness,
I am looking for harmony there,
There are only boundaries in the mind, canals!
Quote Explanation: S12H16N2
№ 411324   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 02:09
Look at the general trend in the quality of the world's elites. The quality of the world's elites is steadily declining. Each time, people who are less and less capable of strategic planning come. The exception is states that still cling to national sovereignty. Because they have a different view of these things, and they need wise politicians, and they become such in the course of work, because they realize the tasks they face. And in other democracies, the quality of politicians is declining. No wonder the West encourages color revolutions. As a result of each of them, we see a steady decline in the quality of leaders. For what? In order to eventually bring to power such people who will say: that's it, we can no longer cope, there is a single supranational center, it needs to delegate its powers. Many have already done this, if you look at the post-Soviet space.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410280   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:30
Sometimes there comes a time when you start to think about the meaning of friendship, love.
Someone you're friends with and who you love. You choose these people, it's your choice.
It should not be just friends and girls, it should be family, because how can you talk about friendship and love simply, as concepts of something ordinary.
Good friends should be your family.
Good girl, it should be your family.
In the family, everything should develop on trust, honesty, openness, sincerity, you can talk for a long time about these qualities and for everyone they will be their own, but there are those qualities that everyone should have ...
And there are those that should not be.
You can talk about it endlessly.
And I want to be really surrounded by people who want to be a family.
After all, all you have is a family.
Here everything is formed on trust and sincerity, if it is not - there is no family.
Quote Explanation: All you have is a family.
№ 410213   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 15:48
Next to me, people either survive, while acquiring the qualities necessary for life, or die.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409491   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 17:30
You need to be afraid not of the number of enemies, but of their qualities.
№ 408990   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 21:54
Humanism, of course, is not politics, but it is not alien to politics and is not isolated from political life, because such self-isolation would only lead to the triumph of the inhuman in society ... A just, democratic and legal state is one of the fundamental humanistic values of man and society. However, humanism establishes its own, special relationship with politics. Humanism is a worldview of a non-partisan nature, since, while positioning, talking about itself, it addresses all citizens through the heads of party leaders and bureaucrats, statesmen and political strategists. He performs a general political humanizing function, appealing to members of any parties, to the electorate as a whole, to each voter individually, to his best civic, moral and legal feelings. He is a common party, since he addresses all political parties. It performs inter-party functions, preventing the struggle of ideas and ideologies from developing into a war between people and social classes. Humanism is the only acceptable moral and psychological field in which all political differences and conflicts can be discussed and resolved. Another such field - legal - is a lawful and fair court, a developed democratic judicial and legal system of the country. In a healthy society, all political parties are guided by the basic values of humanism. This, ultimately, determines the humanity of the socio-political structure of society, its political consciousness. Humanity is the main criterion for the quality of political life and political institutions of society.
№ 408877   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:45
Humanism is a secular, worldly, general civil worldview developed by man and going from person to person, expressing the idea of the absolute dignity of the individual, its outwardly relative, but steadily progressing towards absolute independence, self-sufficiency and equality in the face of society and the world known and unknown in it. Humanism is a modern form of realistic psychology and human life orientation, which includes rationality, criticality, skepticism, empathy, stoicism, tolerance, restraint, discretion, optimism, love of life, freedom, courage, hope, fantasy, and productive imagination. The humanistic worldview includes the requirement to recognize the presence or possibility of the inhuman in a person, not to ignore, but to strive to limit the power and sphere of influence of the dark side of human nature as much as possible. Moreover, humanism is full of conviction in the ability of people to more and more successfully and reliably curb their negative qualities in the course of human self-improvement and the progressive development of world civilization.
№ 408874   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:36