quality [Theme] Page 4

The wife is the better half of the husband, and therefore she is responsible for fulfilling half of her husband's duties. In other words, a wife is the embodiment of the best qualities of a husband. If a man achieves something in life, then first of all he owes it to his faithful wife. A godly wife brings glory and fortune to her husband, gives him patience and determination. The impious, on the contrary, takes these qualities away. A true wife skillfully performs all household chores, gives birth to good children, values her husband more than her own life and takes care of him until her last breath.
№ 428041   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:47
ᅠ ... or finally understand that the other person simply revels in your reaction to the torture that he deliberately inflicts.
№ 427919   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:13
President Obama, however, is a man who embodies all the personal qualities of a fascist leader, right down to the arrogant tilt of his head, which he uses in anticipation of applause. He considers democracy to be a dirty process that can only be cured by the centralized power of bureaucrats. He sees his presidency as a Hegelian synthesis, marking the end of political conflict. He sees himself as the embodiment of the collective will. No president should speak in such terms in any representative republic. Obama does this out of habit.
№ 427311   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:18
Inner lightness, intelligence, lively mind, the ability to improvise in any situations, resourcefulness, kindness, generosity - these are the markers of my admiration for people.
№ 426891   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 12:21
You were exactly what girls dream of as children: kind, honest, caring, attentive, loyal, very sweet and cheerful. Only I didn't really appreciate it then. In youth, he pulls on scoundrels, and such qualities you begin to appreciate over the years.
№ 425869   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:39
Due to being late, your business qualities become very questionable. How can you guarantee product delivery times if you are even late for a presentation?
№ 425588   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:37
A person of any mental quality has his own ideas. That's common sense.
№ 425395   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:00
The virtues of society are the vices of the saints.
№ 425388   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:58
Endurance, self-control are qualities worthy of admiration, but we have to admit with regret that sometimes they lead too far. Feelings need to be given an outlet.
№ 424374   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 20:15
Rinat was a typical representative of the stronger sex: careless in terms of everyday life, irresponsible towards children, inattentive to guests. Such manifestations are characteristic of all men without exception and are a consequence of the lack of certain qualities, such as responsiveness and sensitivity to others. However, over time, these qualities are introduced in one way or another. This can be achieved partly through education, partly through one's own efforts aimed at personal growth; but nothing contributes to their consolidation to a greater extent than the influence of a wise woman walking side by side through life.
№ 424174   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 22:45
Here's a line I couldn't get used to: "My wife is fat and no longer attracts me." Men at the same time righteously resent, and some use their displeasure as an excuse for cheating or avoiding sex, silently boiling with indignation. One of my patients broke up with his wife because of this, and then put her on a condition - to lose weight before he agrees to return home.
Then I would meet these wives and find that it was usually no more than 10 pounds. I understand that men love mostly with their eyes, but is a small amount of extra flesh on a woman's body really such an afront?!
Digging deeper, I tended to take comfort in finding out that many of these men were so resentful of their wives and girlfriends who "allowed themselves to let themselves go" because they feared that these women had lost sexual interest in them. So the anger of men was not caused by the fact that their partners looked worse.
Weight gain was a metaphor for outright rejection, a materialized message that a man is unwanted, that he is not worth it not to lose shape for him, and even that his partner may no longer love him.
This may contradict the beliefs of our culture, but in my experience, male desire is not entirely tied to specific dimensions of the female body. When I ask men to describe the qualities of women to whom they are most attracted, or their most attractive mistresses, they are, of course, talking about beauty. And when I make them talk more about what they think is beautiful, they initially reduce everything to certain physical attributes, but eventually it turns out that most of all they are fascinated by a woman who perceives herself as a sexual being, enjoys her sexuality and is ready to express it.
№ 421351   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 00:18
The main concentration of attention is one of the main qualities of a pilot.
№ 418334   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 13:36
Any Meditation does not change the situation. It changes you.
It is necessary for your outlook on life to change. Then it does not matter whether it may be a good situation or a bad situation, you will already see it differently.
Because every situation is just a lesson, a study. And only your view of these situations paints them in "good" or "bad". It's neither good nor bad. Every situation is just a chance to learn something, to learn something, to learn something. Some situations you like, some don't.
Meditation gives you so much energy, juiciness and ecstasy, you have such a great mood that no situation is important. Some new level of clarity quality is emerging...
And nothing can affect you. That's the goal.
№ 417600   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:09
For a scout, such qualities are absolutely necessary that a soldier does not have. For example, in his character there should be a direct, lively, with a mischievous chord. This is hard to believe, but in fact it is. This nature will help us to withstand the stresses that arise from the constant danger so often encountered in our work. When an agent loses this special quality, he turns into a machine, becomes a callous person, excessively strict and cruel, analyzing events coldly and methodically. He will function, but he will not win respect from the interlocutor, because he will not find any enthusiasm, intuition, or delight that will allow him to see what others cannot notice.
Quote Explanation: In my book, I attempt to give true portraits of all five of my Cambridge friends: Kim Philby, Donald McLean, Guy Burgess, Anthony Blunt and John Cairncross. Let them appear before the eyes of readers with all their advantages, weaknesses and shortcomings, for, despite their heroic deed, they were the same people as all of us, each with his own character, his own oddities and inclinations.
№ 417228   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 08:48