USA [Theme] Page 3

After graduating with honors, I thought about what to do next. I have always believed that, since I do not neglect the rules, the world itself will pave the way to the door of my house. But the world didn't seem to care. Waiter is my first job. Even with a degree, I received the minimum wage.
№ 448240   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:39
I tell everyone: if you want to see America, go to Vegas. Lights, entertainment, excitement - this is the real America.
№ 448179   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:29
Our country, with all its shortcomings, foreigners found charming and mysterious.
№ 448177   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:29
- I want to help veterans with post-traumatic syndrome. Now such doctors are needed. Experienced in the war sometimes does not leave a person and at home.
Quote Explanation: Trefor was wounded in Kandahar
№ 446758   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 11:09
And only in Russia for a few weeks.
№ 446620   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2022 / 01:39
Yesterday, the President of the United States addressed the students and put forward the principle: First
№ 446590   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 10:00
Let them accept the same recommendation for the US to fully compensate for the damage to Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and the numerous other victims of the Americans and NATO. Otherwise, it looks like the beginning of the UN's death throes as the main international reconciliation institution. The end will be painful for the entire international community. We will live without such an organization of united
Quote Explanation: Medvedev commented on the UN vote on the need to create a mechanism for Russia to compensate for losses to Western countries. That is, the legal justification for the robbery of Russian assets in Western banks.
№ 446531   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 23:57
The local papers, while you're alive, will make you wish you were born at all. And when you die, they will exhume your skeleton from time to time to scare those who will live after you.
Quote Explanation: So President Benjamin Harrison warned opponents of the Philippine war. The Philippine-American War is the war of the First Philippine Republic for independence from the United States of America. The war lasted from 1899 to 1902, when the Philippine government officially recognized American rule.
№ 442474   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2022 / 12:39
The borders of countries - they are in the head, in the way of thinking, these are not geographical ribbons on the map. Therefore, Russia is already a dead concept. Canada,
№ 441031   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 18:45
HERBERT: Colin himself told you, no matter how many roads there are, you can always do only what you can do. Not otherwise…
№ 440631   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2022 / 23:09
The United States, each time “doubling the stake”, that is, trying during the next crisis not only to win back the losses of the previous one, but also to win an unconditional victory, brought the confrontation with Russia to a level where defeat for both sides (not only for Moscow, but also for Washington) means not just a loss of face or a loss of status, but the destruction of statehood, at least in its current form. The last doubling of the stakes occurred in 2013, when the US and the EU provoked an armed coup in Kyiv, sanctified the rise to power in Ukraine of outright Nazis and Russophobes with their recognition, and entered into a confrontation with Moscow in the zone of its vital interests. This is an undisguised invasion, which until 1945 and the advent of such a deterrent as nuclear weapons, would have been unambiguously regarded as a casus belli.
№ 437775   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 08:27
The American leadership model is a) potentially conflictual and b) incredibly greedy. Incredibly thirsty! She doesn't give anything to anyone! At the first opportunity to humiliate someone - they humiliate, at the first opportunity to rob someone - they rob, at the first opportunity to deceive someone - they deceive, telling that this is the path to democracy.
Release Date: 07.02.2022
№ 435591   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 02:57
Our focus on Ukraine, by definition, diverts attention from China. But worse and more dangerous than that, more dangerous than anything else, is to push the Russians into a forced alliance with the Chinese government. We may have our two biggest rivals united not only militarily but against our dollars. When the US dollar ceases to be the world's reserve currency, our country will become impoverished in just one night!
Quote Explanation: Translated by Andrey Bocharov.
Release Date: 22.01.2022
№ 434668   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 19:57
And this is where the big problem arises. No idea. And the mechanisms of influence are no different from those that were once developed in the structures of the CIA. That is, they do not differ in any way. Bribery, blackmail, threats. The world hasn't come up with anything new.
Release Date: 17.11.2021
№ 432085   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 15:39
This is a simplification! It is enough to see how she (Ann Applebaum) is famously, and how the Americans together with her famously unite five completely different people into one class. Well, how can you put Maduro in the same column with Erdogan - both will be offended! This is, of course, the idea of a colossal simplification! Simplification, elevated to the rank of ideology ... And now we'll see, what is democracy? Democracy - it just means - to hate Russia and China.
Quote Explanation: The bad guys win. The Atlantic magazine. An article by journalist Anne Applebaum dated 11/15/2021. The magazine cover shows Maduro, Lukashenko, Putin, Xi Jinping and Erdogan in one row.
Release Date: 17.11.2021
№ 432079   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 12:45