USA [Theme] Page 2

The Russian emperor Paul the First, whom Bernard Shaw calls the same monster as Nero was, captured the leader of the Polish uprising, Tadeusz Kosciuszko. Kosciuszko was brought to St. Petersburg, received by Pavel, received money and freedom, and left for the USA. Shamil, who organized in the Caucasus one of the bloodiest uprisings in Russian marginal history, was taken prisoner, received by Tsar Alexander II, received an estate on the Volga, however, with a ban on returning to the Caucasus, and then left for Mecca. Paul the First and Alexander II were "reactionaries", and both were killed: the first - because he began the liberation of Russian slaves, the second - because he did not finish it.
№ 454502   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2023 / 08:45
I will return to the idea of fear again, because nothing else can, if we speak seriously, be able to deter our adversary. I think that the American strategy of inflicting a strategic defeat on Russia is based on the belief that Russia will not use nuclear weapons: either it will be afraid, or it will consider that the destruction of civilization is still too high a price for maintaining its positions. And here, in my opinion, lies a potential fatal miscalculation for all of humanity, because Putin’s phrase from 2018 that “we don’t need a world without Russia” somehow stuck with me. And I always remember her. But I don't think it's taken that seriously by many people in the United States, for example.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "Return the fear!". September 26, 2022. Fyodor Lukyanov's interview for the International Review program with Dmitry Trenin,
№ 454423   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:19
I have said and written many times that if we build a strategy of deterrence and even use correctly, the risk of a "retaliatory" nuclear strike, and indeed any other strike on our territory, can be minimized. Only if a madman sits in the White House, besides hating his country, America will decide to strike at the "defense" of the Europeans, incurring a response, sacrificing a conditional Boston for the sake of a conditional Poznan. Both the US and Europe are well aware of this, they simply prefer not to think about it. Yes, and we contributed to this thoughtlessness with our peace-loving statements.
Quote Explanation: Journal "Russia in Global Affairs". Article "A Difficult but Necessary Decision". June 13, 2023.
№ 454420   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:19
Your task is to kill as many Russians as possible.
Quote Explanation: George Bush Jr. to Zelensky in a prank from Vovan and Lexus. (May 2022).
№ 453916   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2023 / 11:24
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: US senator at a meeting with Zelensky.
№ 453875   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 08:06
For example, now there will be this notorious summit of Western goats in Nagasaki. The Americans warn in advance that President Biden will not apologize for the bombings. One of the reasons Americans don't apologize for the bombings is they just want no one to think they can't do it! They did it first, they killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, and they will not apologize so that no one even has the thought that they cannot repeat this.
Release Date: 18.05.2023
№ 453718   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2023 / 09:12
The tragedy that befell Ukraine taught us a bitter lesson. If the US is ready to defend freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law, including in Taiwan, no one should have any doubts about that anymore.
№ 451334   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
On the same days when Biden was secretly going to be transported in a sealed wagon to Kyiv, the Congressional Budget Office came forward. And this is a desk, this is an agency within the legislative branch of government, which tries not to write “horror stories”! Two conclusions. One of them concerns the 23rd year, and the other - the 32nd. In the 23rd year, inflation will not decrease and will become constant for the United States for decades, and in the 32nd year, which means that at least all categories of citizens falling under the American social security will not receive at least ... their content. And moreover, it will decrease starting from the 23rd year. And this will affect all recipients of social benefits. Worse, the pure interest expense of maintaining the US debt in 1932 will exceed national defense spending. They will come out for a trillion dollars, despite the fact that the budget is 4.8 .... This is very important for us to understand too ... We need to understand, for everyone who still clings to this system - the United States Congressional Budget Office indicated that the service life dollar world system expires in the 32nd year. All! And it cannot be extended.
Release Date: 22.02.2023
№ 450740   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:01
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Seattle, November 16, 1961 University of Washington 100th Anniversary Speech to Students.
№ 450711   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 10:57
And there is no end in sight. No matter what I do, no matter how many monsters I catch, it will never be enough. But this is no reason to give up. A wise man once told me that you start saving the world by saving every single life. And that's what I'm trying to do. That's all I can do.
№ 450339   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:37
Compare the US Constitution with horoscopes! If you staged an act of self-immolation to win, I wouldn't mind.
Quote Explanation: Lawyer advises Sloan not to persist and agree to a deal with the Senate Commission
№ 450211   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 08:03
He did not find a reason in the war and donated turms.
№ 450051   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:07
(The city falls asleep, the mafia wakes up)
№ 450045   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
America
Quote Explanation: Battle: The Same vs Electromouse
Release Date: 29.05.2022
№ 450036   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
I started working as an assistant real estate appraiser for a local company, staying on as a waiter and writing books at night, and gradually saved up for a small diamond ring. I presented it to Keti and she agreed to become my wife.
№ 448242   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:39