support [Theme] Page 3

One person cannot prove anything. I know that. But if there are two ... Then it's in the bag. If two people believe the same thing, it becomes true.
№ 425881   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:42
- You are always human. Your problem is, Harry, you want to be more.
№ 424624   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 01:03
For me, a thousand well-wishers who will not raise their hand to help my enemies are less dangerous than a thousand friends who will not raise their hand to support me.
№ 424615   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:36
“Seven,” Neal repeated dully and absolutely dully.
Quote Explanation: Andrew has experienced a lot of violence by men in foster families.
№ 424158   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:18
The blood hummed in my head with the voices of friends. They ... smiled at you. They stood before my eyes, smiling, brave, so dear ... They were there when your house was burning. We did not leave for a minute when the guilt of the murder was tearing your soul apart. They put their shoulder up when it seemed that everything was lost. Bravely stood by when fate bared its teeth. And never, never retreated ...
Quote Explanation: From the story "I'll want you"
№ 422738   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 03:15
Minus one woman with a concussion, but still one for a huge country! - That deserves a special thanks. Work, brothers!
Quote Explanation: the woman meant Margarita Yudina, an ardent oppositionist who received a kick from a law enforcer, as a result of which she was in resuscitation.
№ 422687   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 20:33
Turning his back on Irena just when she most needed his support, he lost her trust.
№ 422551   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 22:00
I will hold on to the hand that you will reach out to me: from the very top to the day of the well, to the dark waters, where small flowers stretch to the sun. The headlights are reflected in your pupils, filling the darkness of the crematorium chimneys with moonlight.
№ 419664   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 22:57
Even superstars need an audience to support them!
№ 419387   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 12:27
No matter how violently the storm waves throw me down, I won't fall as long as I feel solid ground under my feet. And, if you can't do it alone, find someone who will support you and support him in return. Here's how to deal with any storm!
№ 418222   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 02:24
You can flip through fashion magazines as much as you like or turn the pages of the scriptures with special trepidation, but all the truths are simple. Until you learn to live in harmony with yourself, you will not build a normal relationship. Until you accept yourself as you are, you will not achieve any harmony. You just have to admit that you are not always a fighter without rules in the ring without gloves, and sometimes you are defenseless and weak, lonely and grumpy, sad and tired - and this is normal, because you are alive, because you feel, because you are a seeker. And when you accept yourself, you will stop rushing between people and expecting admiration, approval or love from them ... Today - they love, tomorrow - no, this is a cruel truth that you just need to accept one day and understand that only you are your own support and support.
№ 417047   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 09:03
And go to your relatives if you have something to give them ... Because happiness is not measured in money, happiness is when you have someone to take care of. Anyway, in this world there is much more light than darkness, more good than evil. It's just that evil is louder, because it is more noticeable. It is a pity that it is impossible to collect all the evil in one group, to separate them from the good! Suddenly, they would be able to grow kinder, seeing how few of them really are.
№ 416769   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 19:03
- And sho you thought, sho will wipe the snot? I say it as it is. Youth - she will figure it out herself, without you, without the old fart! By the way, a good toast: come on, to you, to the old fart!
№ 415735   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:57
"Seotemple is engaged in turnkey website development and SEO optimization. Optimization is suitable for online stores in industries with an average level of competition and other sites with requirements for development above the basic level. In the company for online stores, all efforts are aimed at increasing sales on the Internet. And also, additionally, included filling the site with SEO content and code optimization.
Services are provided by:
- selection of selling key queries;
- work with internal factors;
- purchase of high-quality links;
- content filling;
- technical support."
https://smm.seotemple.ru/
№ 415651   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 06:54