chaos [Theme] Page 5

- Remove - don't remove, and the second law of thermodynamics can't be abolished... This is an irreversible process.
- So, in order not to increase the chaos, we should not do anything at all? Not even moving?
- Exactly! The more we fuss, the more chaos there is.
Quote Explanation: Season "Pin-code", the series "Guardians of order".
№ 406412   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 16:12
They were invented by the Engwitans, a society of noble minds and broad interests. People of Taos.
In their time, each nation prayed to its own gods. Sometimes they fought over it. After the Engwitans had been in several such wars, they decided to put an end to it. They directed all their energies to finding the true Creators.
Generation after generation, they have studied and explored the seams that hold the world together and uncovered its secrets. Once they found the answer, only this answer was its absence. They couldn't find the gods because they didn't exist. And if they once were, they have already disappeared.
This discovery shocked them. If they were able to detect it on their own, how long will it take for others? How much time is left before war and chaos reign over the world without consequences?
But they learned a lot in their pursuit of answers. With their skill, they created their own gods to fill the void and sent missionaries to all corners of the world to spread their faith.
Quote Explanation: The Spirit of Jobara Tells of the True Origin of the Gods of Eora
№ 405690   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2020 / 10:51
Real chaos doesn't make noise.
№ 404837   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 18:15
"Hezbollah you are mine, Hezbollah!"
№ 403686   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2020 / 20:06
Life is order. The order, disguised as someone under chaos...
№ 401632   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 20:42
Chaos drives people crazy.
№ 401348   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 11:03
Fulfillment of desires of fools is the best way to sow panic and chaos.
№ 399989   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:42
The friendship of peoples, interethnic, interfaith unity and tolerance there is no alternative. Where there is no consent, it is chaos, and the state collapses.
№ 399718   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:30
The world consists of disturbances and accidents, they turn our lives into chaos. Happiness is not in expensive cars, not status, not success in the public and not the size of the Bank account. All this you can revoke at any time - as happened with Boethius. Happiness can be found only and exclusively within his mental fortress. Invest here and not in the collection Porsche.
№ 399280   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 03:09
Chaos is the most dangerous thing in this world. And if they do not manage, he will destroy you.
№ 398790   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:12
The word chaos in this case, the key. In a recent American series sounded beautiful phrase: chaos is the fuel of our days. Americans sincerely believe that chaos is the fuel of our days. They used it worldwide, the intelligent technology of chaos regions. Now they brought this to themselves. Will they be able to manage this? I do not know. Apparently the democratic party thinks that I can. But I have huge doubts. Why I said about the democratic party? Their head sticking out on the surface. The task of technology - a virtual de facto occupation. with the reorientation of the geopolitical and geo-economic fields of the country in the interests of that very external force. Such attempts have always been. It began to work so powerfully with the launch of digital reality. What is technology - no questions.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 10.06.2020
№ 397832   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:03
Wandered around the village, thunderstorms,
And often, full of longing,
Lightning strikes, through tears,
Broke the sky into pieces.
Gushing, as if from baklaga,
And on the collection of birches
The feast of the electricity and moisture
Merged into violent chaos.
№ 396453   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:12
Loving and fighting, accusing, denying,
I can't imagine a world with you gone.
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of,
I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

Love and quarrel, blame and deny.
I can't imagine what the world will be without you.
The joy and chaos - demons that are hidden in us.
I'd be lost if you left me alone.
№ 396274   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 09:57
Here is Vladimir, and here is the antithesis - another Vladimir, who in October 1917, the year became the head of an absolutely devastated country, where there is a "molecular" civil war, banditry, terrorism, in which the economy is nothing, in which most of the territory given to the enemy, he creates the state. Lenin is the man who out of chaos created the state, which was hard enough, but it was hard just the same as the father's violence against children. Therefore, the more Putin will be in power, the more real the image of the other Vladimir. They contradict each other, they like philosophy dichotomous pair: Lenin is the man who out of chaos creates reality, Putin is the man who reality turns into chaos, the chaos of capitalism, the chaos of infinite crisis. So, naturally, even unconsciously, without even reading Lenin, not even realizing Lenin, instinct people will seek to Lenin.
№ 395118   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:48
This knight is a veteran of countless battles in a myriad of worlds, and originated in a distant primary dimension where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. From the ancient Eternal he is the most senior and tireless and he is always looking for the essence that knows only as " the Light." Long ago the Light was broken the first agreement, leaving the ancestral world. And now big brother is traveling from world to world in an endless hunt for Light, trying to extinguish it wherever he shows up. A thousand times the source of the lights went out, and every time the knight gets in another dimension, in order to continue the search. He jumps on the Armageddon fiercely into battle, drawing strength from the chaos of the universe. He is the physical embodiment of chaos. If necessary, he calls upon the images of himself from other worlds, and then the dark riders rushing together in battle, irresistible like a force of nature. The search will end only when the last Light in the universe dims. The chaos followed by death.
Quote Explanation: Biography Chaos Knight.
№ 394857   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:51