expectations [Theme] Page 5

He tried to guess what was expected of him, and to justify these expectations. He always strived to please both and the greatest test for him was those moments when the desires of the parents' expectations diverged.
№ 424870   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 20:15
… Everything must be done deliberately, deliberately, in order to know in advance what to expect.
№ 424809   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:56
my love is the scent of lilac and fresh cherry fruit. she is empathetic, graceful and loves long hugs. she carries in her heart the warmth of spring and love for pink sunsets. my love is the color of pain waiting.
№ 424126   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 08:06
Regarding the dialogue that is supposedly established. Let's not deceive ourselves. Yes, the meeting between Biden and Putin is good, the fact that they talked and the tension has eased a little is good, but I don't see any dialogue. Moreover. The provocation of the British ship is an obvious response to Putin's article in the German media and to the results of the conference. Warlike statements by a large number of European and American politicians. The largest military exercises in the Black Sea began in the history of their conduct. I see this as another provocation. What kind of dialogue? They immediately disavowed all the positive expectations of those who, after this meeting, began to observe. You can, of course, excuse yourself and say that the ship is not American, but English. But Biden came to the meeting precisely as the leader of the collective West. Question to Biden: are you responsible for your West? Then what's the dialogue? The point is not that I have some kind of irrational Americanophobia. Our problem, the problem of Russians, Russians, is that we want to see this dialogue. But he is not. And it's time to part with these illusions forever. The values of our culture - we agreed, shook hands, but this is not there and never will be. And you don't need to transfer these things there. Let's leave this wonderful tradition in our country.
Release Date: 28.06.2021
№ 421632   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:39
Our expectations are always different from someone else's reality. And it is not man's fault that our expectations did not coincide with his reality.
№ 421259   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 17:33
Perhaps you have heard the tale of the dead man? This dead man was waiting in the afterlife for the Lord to decide his fate. I waited a year, ten years, a hundred years. Then he began to beg to finally decide his fate. He could no longer bear this expectation. They answered him: "What are you actually waiting for, you have been in hell for a long time." Here it is, hell - a stupid waiting for no one knows what.
№ 420853   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2021 / 08:27
Every expectation has its own secret fate!
№ 420288   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:15
The anticipation of the wait is sometimes stronger than the expectation itself!
№ 420287   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:12
There is no shame in being wrong. Still, no one expects much from you.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Makoto.
№ 419505   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 22:51
It is not always easy to learn this special state, but those who succeed become not just masseurs, but real wizards and healers.
№ 417382   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 14:57
The magazines taught us that before you were noticed, life was just a waiting room ... And while I got used to it and waited, the boys spent this time to grow into themselves.
№ 417214   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2021 / 14:18
- Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in some other world. It's like playing the role of a completely different person. Do you know what I mean?
- You're trying to live up to other people's expectations. To be an exemplary sister, a loving daughter and a good friend.
- I'm not coping...
- Look, I understand that it's hard for you. We are at an age where we have huge expectations. Diploma, career, personal life. Also, my brother was missing. I can't imagine how you're holding on at all.
- I don't even know if I'm holding on. I don't even know how to react to all this. I'm confused. I am tired. Sometimes I feel like I'm just not enough...
- Not good enough or not smart enough? Not enough "that", not enough "it". People will always judge you just for not looking like that, not talking like that, or not reacting that way. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.
- Really?
- Nope. Never listen to outsiders. They judge you by their own demons.
- But I'm...
- You're beautiful, Andrea. You're kind, helpful, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your appearance. I loved you for who you are. It pains me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416277   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2021 / 11:36
“You're beautiful, Andrea. You are kind, responsive, incredibly smart. You are the person who always fights for justice and protects loved ones at any cost. I didn't love you for your looks. I loved you for who you are. It hurts me to see you doubt yourself.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Fury of the Titans"
№ 416276   Added Viker 04-04-2021 / 11:36
... Nothing good should be expected from nimble young people ...
№ 415561   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:57
Dylan's words stubbornly do not go out of my head. And then in memory comes hudson's reproach, thrown at parting: that I have too high expectations, and it would be necessary to measure the requirements for the candidate. I never realized what was wrong with that. Why can't I want a boyfriend who will appreciate me? Who will stay with me for a long time?
№ 415481   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 02:09