ghosts [Theme] Page 1

We are all ghosts, we just don't know about it yet.
№ 422802   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 21:33
- I saw a ghost. That's what's wrong with me!
- Ghost?
- Yes!
- Which one? Who did you see?
- Myself.
№ 421781   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:57
What did Conan Doyle say during his lecture on spiritualism? "Of all the ghosts, the most terrifying are the ghosts of the people we loved." Alan loved Edith Cushing all his life.
№ 421749   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 17:21
In fact, people are afraid of pain and regret. In order to somehow come to terms with the inevitable, they invented all sorts of ghosts and evil spirits.
№ 416350   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:04
Before the son of mice, before the king of rats!
№ 415106   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:54
- And you have... Peren is there?
- .... Will you ever... have you seen ghosts?
- What? No... Not once.
- And I believe that ghosts exist! Really... I've never seen x live. But I don't believe in all these "communicators with spirits". Ghosts are impossible to see, and you can't talk to them either. As for me, people who talk about their encounters with ghosts are just charlatans! .... Here... The same. I believe that someday I will meet a person... whom I will love with all my heart. We'll date, then we'll get married, and he'll make me happy. But... in reality, I have never experienced anything like this to anyone. So I don't understand people who quietly fall in love with themselves... and confidently discuss what love is. They also make me distrustful, just like charlatans claiming to see ghosts. So I want to ask: "Are you really in love?". I don't understand it - I don't have a lover. Which is natural for others, something incredible for me. I envy and admire them... So the answer to your question... "NO"..... You can... see ghosts, Takasu-kun?
- Never seen. But I think I believe in them.
- Like me?
- Nope. I want to see them. So I go to places where they are rumored to appear, look into the darkness. And you just believe in them, right? And then... it is not necessary that those who can see ghosts have possessed this ability from birth.
- So? Someone could suddenly start seeing them, someone could see them once, and that's it. And someone could be sure that it was impossible, and then, once - and saw. But no one knows for sure from the start whether this is possible or not. Therefore... you also don't convince yourself now that you can't see them all your life, or that it's all a lie. Personally, I... I think that would be great... if only you ever saw a ghost. it just seems to me that there are ghosts in the world... which you want to see....
- You're right! I see...
Quote Explanation: Takasu is in love with Kushieda
№ 415031   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 17:42
It seems to you that Dostoevsky is Petersburg, it is gray granite, rain, suffering eyes, ghosts, morbidity and constant search. But as a child, he was completely different.
№ 410526   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 22:18
- I think it would be good to learn to live one day.
- Live one day? - Russian repeated after me. - Do you know who lives one day? Drug addicts and alcoholics, it is important for them that today they have something to expand and what to drink, the rest they do not care at all. For them, there is no tomorrow. They are the ghosts of today. They wake up only to start their carousel for one day. So as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to live one day and not have a future. But I want to feel that this day is my last - from this all feelings become sharper. You get better and don't do something just by thinking that you'll have time to fix it or apologize. You take everything you can right now, and not think that later you can survive it or gain it. You become greedy for life. Even ordinary anticipation is filled not with irritation, but with priceless moments with oneself.
The monologue touched the special strings of my soul, plunging into some indescribable feeling.
"How accurate and beautiful, right," I exhaled, mentally signing every word I heard. - Who said that?
- I just did. You didn't recognize my voice?
Turning to the girl, I looked into her beautiful eyes. They are rare - brown with green sparkles.
- Is something wrong? - Notes of confusion slipped through Mashkovskaya's voice.
- It feels like you don't understand what effect you're producing.
- What are you talking about? She tucked her still slightly wet curls behind her ears. I guess I thought I was talking about looks. With this movement, she clearly proved that she really does not realize what effect she produces with her words.
- Incredible! - Unwittingly escaped from me. - You have an unthinkable talent, no - weapons! And you don't know that. Although, perhaps, due to the fact that you do not give an account in this magic, you manage to fight on the spot.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408595   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:51
The greatest pain, we are caused by those whom we vowed to expel from memory ... but they still appear in our dreams. Silent ghosts of forgotten happiness ... Let go of your witch, vampire. Her time in your life has come to an end.
№ 404967   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2020 / 16:48
- Marnie, Mike is dead.
- Yes, only he doesn't believe it.
№ 404396   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:18
In the suffocating smog of cigarettes and gloomy speculations, they flickered here and there, like allegorical figures from an old production or the ghosts of guests of a long-past tea-drinking in the garden.
№ 402833   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 14:48
The dead appear to us in a dream, because our perception does not allow us to see them in reality. These night guests are images projected into our consciousness from an incredible distance, in a certain sense they can be likened to the light of a long extinct star ...
№ 402754   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2020 / 13:36
After all, if you think about it, what are ghosts? Particles and waves, radiation... The light of an extinct star.
№ 402753   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2020 / 13:33
- Claire? You're dead!..
- Thank you as always noticed the obvious.
- What do you need?
To see how you're gonna die, grace. To pay you back in the same coin. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?
Quote Explanation: Grace suffers pangs of conscience and imagining her dead Claire.
№ 402320   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:12
- When you become a Ghost murmured softly skull, you begin to understand how much people exaggerate the importance of facts. But the facts instantly lose their value, and you lose interest in them, as soon part with his frail earthly body. For us spirits, there are only emotions and desires. However, this you yourself must have time to understand. "Oh, I lost all my gold!", "I thirst for vengeance!" "Give me Marissa Fittes!". Well, and other such rubbish... And you know what I dream? unexpectedly he grinned.
- What, what. Oh shit some, I guess.
To live I dream, Lucy. To live. That's why I'm talking to you. That is why I turned my back to all that awaits us on the Other Side.
№ 396193   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 12:48