holidays [Theme] Page 1

It seemed like it would always be like this.
№ 442680   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 23:30
I am a free man and all sorts of holidays are not a decree for me: what can I do and what can not?
№ 442145   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 22:03
It is impossible to deprive a child of his birthday, Christmas and New Year! You just can't - that's all, even if he behaved very badly. Birthday, Christmas and New Year are not a reward for good deeds, they are just a holiday for everyone, to which everyone is entitled. Birthday is when everyone is happy that you are in the world. New Year - when everyone celebrates the new year of life. Christmas is for everyone in the world. Taking away these holidays is like taking away the right to live and enjoy life.
№ 441187   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 02:36
What an absurd ritual: if a colossal part of the time is devoted exclusively to work, then when is it just to live?
№ 440404   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2022 / 15:48
We have less and less "ourselves" and more "others". Where we do not choose, but we choose ...
№ 435262   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 11:51
The best friend is the one in whom you recognize your soul mate. You are always glad to see each other, invite each other to visit, on various holidays, help in sorrows. Even if there are kilometers between you, loyalty to each other will not go anywhere. And without partying, golden friendship will surely last forever, because nothing can destroy it.
№ 433253   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2021 / 19:36
Father's Day was only introduced this year, in 2021. What the fuck is this anyway? There were such days, this is absolutely true, you can check on the calendar: there was Plaid Day, Pumpkin Seasoning Day, Homemade Cookies Day. And Father's Day only this year! It is still celebrated on the third Sunday in October. Why? The summer is already over, the Indian summer is over, the velvet autumn, the golden autumn, the Boldin autumn are over. All normal autumn is over, and a liquid has begun. Fathers, your way out - celebrate!
Release Date: 26.11.2021
№ 432265   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 13:57
There are somehow too many holidays in Russia. I like the fact that we only take carbon monoxide holidays from other countries. Like St. Patrick's Day? Wrap up! Xs, what is it, but I'll put on a hat! Clover? Respect? Halloween? Welcome to Russia! Immediately after Caroling, we note. I'm tired of weekends and holidays, even though I don't even work.
Release Date: 26.11.2021
№ 432258   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 12:30
Holidays are great! There are very few rules, sincere smiles, freedom and joy are everywhere ...
№ 431221   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:27
Every day is a holiday for a madman.
№ 429688   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 23:18
While the public treasury dissolves into the festivals of the brotherhood, a bell of ominous fire buzzes in the clouds.
№ 429373   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:59
As for me, I hate the crowd with its senseless hustle and bustle, I hate the spectacles both in the temple and on the square, all these festivities, these deceitful games, for the sake of which the unfortunate people are ready to so easily forget all their troubles. I hate these signs of slavish piety, which deceived people squander everyone who fools and oppresses him.
№ 428307   Added Viker 28-09-2021 / 20:13
A picnic in French is "a walk in the fold". Each of the participants brings with him something edible or gives money to a common cauldron. By the way, initially picnics in the USSR were called "mayovka", because it was on the May holidays that the picnic season usually began. A set of vacationers - a food basket with a white or red, exclusively to cheer up. Barbecue. Bread, toasted on a fire. And, of course, potatoes in ash. The delicious is incredible. But the meaning of the picnic was not in gluttony, but in communication with friends. Guitar, cassette recorder and feast for the whole world... Or rather, to the whole shore. Mentally! If it weren't for mosquitoes - bloodsuckers!
Quote Explanation: Issue of "Bratana".
Release Date: 29.08.2021
№ 427535   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 17:18
In the autumn, when the harvest was over, there was a big holiday on the estate, and all the peasants, dressed up, came and waited for the owner to come out; when Pavel Ivanovich almost did not go out anymore, and his eldest son Sasha was not at home, his father went out to everyone; the headman put him on an overturned barrel, and he distributed money to the peasants, which the headman gave him. Then they brought out the wine, poured mugs for everyone, and the headman also served my father a good glass of vodka. He lifted this pile, told them something to everyone that was supposed to be then, and everyone drank, and he was with them. In general, in his life my father never drank anything except French red wine, and even then only one or two glasses; for him to drink at least a glass of vodka - that never happened.
№ 426139   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:12
All your grief is that you are too staring at the glass. Well, well, it's not a big deal, it happens to everyone, and on the gracious feast of the Ascension it's not a sin to miss an extra glass. There are such passages with the people of God, because you, sir, are a candidate of theology.
№ 424509   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:21